• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, who would you rather face in the SB?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four teams that are left have an equal chance to win the SB. I give each team a 25% chance. Its that simple. I don't ever remember another year where the final 4 were so evenly matched, where at least one team seemed like the favorite. Seriously, can anyone really point to one of these teams and say they are a clear favorite? I'm a Hawk's fan and I can't even do that for my own team. The homer in me wants to do it, but the realist in me says cross my fingers and hope.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say either way, the sb will break records this year. The biggest tv draw would be NE-SF. But the most intriguing matchup to football fans would be Denver's pass offense against Seattle's pass defense.

Why do you think that? Peyton Manning is capable of pulling plenty of eyeballs to the game.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four teams that are left have an equal chance to win the SB. I give each team a 25% chance. Its that simple. I don't ever remember another year where the final 4 were so evenly matched, where at least one team seemed like the favorite. Seriously, can anyone really point to one of these teams and say they are a clear favorite? I'm a Hawk's fan and I can't even do that for my own team. The homer in me wants to do it, but the realist in me says cross my fingers and hope.

I totally agree with this. All 4 remaining teams are good enough to win the Super Bowl, and all 4 are flawed enough to lose on Sunday.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to agree with this. With this question posed I honestly couldn't think of which team I would rather play for the Super Bowl as both present some major problems. Now personally I would rather it be Seattle-Denver as there are so many story lines with these two teams. Old AFC West ties, 2 #1 seeds, best offense vs. best defense, and so many more.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with your sentiment, and would completely agree if all 3 final games were held on a neutral site. But I gotta give Seattle and Denver a slightly better chance of winning it all due to their HFA this weekend.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to say, if anything, that Seattle, San Fran, and Denver are 1A, 1B, and 1C. What Seattle and San Fran can do defensively, Denver can do offensively. And don't sleep on that Denver D, they actually played very well I thought last week.

The Denver O, Seattle D, and San Fran D are the best in the biz. And the Denver D, Seattle O, and San Fran O are scrappy and when you let your guard down they can take hold of a game

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pats won would rather face SF