• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, who would you rather face in the SB?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have been my 2nd favorite NFL team for a long time, so a Patriots-Niners would be almost a no-lose proposition for me.

Yah, my 4 favorite teams other than the Browns are Broncos, Pats, Niners, and Hawks so I can't lose. :rolleyes:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots.

Just because if Seattle wins Briz's excuse posts will be legendary.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care, though I think that Seattle might be a little tougher to beat. Both very good teams, though, and the Broncos still have their hands full against NE this week.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care, though I think that Seattle might be a little tougher to beat. Both very good teams, though, and the Broncos still have their hands full against NE this week.

The Super Bowl is this Sunday in Seattle!!!

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am hoping for a Broncos/Seahawks game, we can call it the 'Marijuana Bowl'.

:drum:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt want to face the patriots dynasty even if they are injured.
Considering the Patriots are definitively the worst of the four remaining teams I definitely wouldn't mind the Seahawks beating them. But to have the #1 defense play the #1 offense would be a pretty epic game. And considering Denver and Seattle have pretty much been 1A and 1B all year long, it would be one to talk about years down the road

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Patriots are definitively the worst of the four remaining teams I definitely wouldn't mind the Seahawks beating them. But to have the #1 defense play the #1 offense would be a pretty epic game. And considering Denver and Seattle have pretty much been 1A and 1B all year long, it would be one to talk about years down the road
the patriots dynasty is the most difficult team to knock out. dont matter how much "talent" the other teams have. the patriots have the brains and competative fire that burns eternally. it will take a damn miracle to barely beat the pats thats how good they are. maybe your teams will be fortunate enough to recieve a miracle.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the patriots are so good even when they're not good they're still good.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the patriots dynasty is the most difficult team to knock out. dont matter how much "talent" the other teams have. the patriots have the brains and competative fire that burns eternally. it will take a damn miracle to barely beat the pats thats how good they are. maybe your teams will be fortunate enough to recieve a miracle.
If you guys have figured out how to conjure up the ghosts of seasons' past.. well then fuck me. I mean we all knew that Bill Belichick is more than willing to cheat to get an advantage but figuring out how to bring back the dead takes it to a whole new level.

DREW0126.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz has difficulties with definitions. Dynasties actually win something. Making it to the dance only to be ousted, doesn't constitute a dynasty tag.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine would be Denver and not because I think they would be an easier kill than NE. I think Peyton is the "larger" personality and more of a media darling than TB. Just my opinion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that having the two number one seeds would be the best and most popular match ups. Especially this year because it would feature the ultimate offense vs the ultimate defense. What could be better? It would be the most watched Superbowl ever.
NE is the weak sister out of group, they mostly arrive here thru attrition. With the usual power house teams ( Steelers and Ravens ) having to regroup, it really didn't leave a competitive group left. Colts are still to young and lacked the depth to hold up to the injuries ever team has, Bengals ,Chargers, are to up and down to make a run and the Chiefs did a nice job of rebounding from a 2 win season, but hardly Superbowl material this year.

Broncos vs Seahawks is the ticket.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that having the two number one seeds would be the best and most popular match ups. Especially this year because it would feature the ultimate offense vs the ultimate defense. What could be better? It would be the most watched Superbowl ever.
NE is the weak sister out of group, they mostly arrive here thru attrition. With the usual power house teams ( Steelers and Ravens ) having to regroup, it really didn't leave a competitive group left. Colts are still to young and lacked the depth to hold up to the injuries ever team has, Bengals ,Chargers, are to up and down to make a run and the Chiefs did a nice job of rebounding from a 2 win season, but hardly Superbowl material this year.

Broncos vs Seahawks is the ticket.

I live in neutral territory and Denver/Seattle is what I'm hearing the most as the match up people want to see..