• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK...Seahawks got Lucky...

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad respect to the Vikings...Love the way they play... next time luck is on your side (Dude runs a light and almost kills you) remember u won't be bitching! It's a Fucking Game!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field goals are never automatic, but that one was definitely a chip shot. Granted some freak play could've happened with 20 or so seconds remaining, but yah... Seattle definitely should be thankful. I felt the weather was a big factor in this game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant if the Seahawks lose this weekend.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Field goals are never automatic, but that one was definitely a chip shot. Granted some freak play could've happened with 20 or so seconds remaining, but yah... Seattle definitely should be thankful. I felt the weather was a big factor in this game.

Everybody needs a little luck to win at this level especially, but you have to be talented for it to actually help you win the game....Maybe it was payback for the lucky play the Pats got in the SB last yr....
No shame in having luck on your side....I'll take it every game !!!!:whoo:

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the weather is the reason the Vikings had a chance to win the game at the end. If it was 60 and sunny, the Seahawks don't just put up 10 points. I think the Vikings still wouldn't have been able to run the ball, and Teddy Bridgewater isn't the guy to win you a game like that. The way I see it, the more deserving team won. If you can't make a 27 yard field goal, you don't deserve to win.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody needs a little luck to win at this level especially, but you have to be talented for it to actually help you win the game....Maybe it was payback for the lucky play the Pats got in the SB last yr....
No shame in having luck on your side....I'll take it every game !!!!:whoo:
especially when you haven't seen it in a few years......

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman was a .00001 cm from blocking an earlier FG

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the Vikings starting field position on their scoring drives of the game, luck certainly was the Vikings only chance of winning, because their offense wasn't going to a factor.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was kicking well all day right down the middle and then botches a 27 yard game winner. I hope someone made sure he got home safe.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a lucky win. So what if Vikings fans say what every other fan (including even a few SEA fans able to put on their objective cap for a few moments) is saying? They got lucky. Cowherd is just a loudmouth that needs attention.

As a Bills fan who watched Norwood's wide right (much longer FG, so not as much as a choke as the MN kicker, but since it was the SB, it was magnified)...I felt the Giants got pretty lucky. And we were a better team who played better that game. Trust me, Vikings fans pointing out SEA got lucky doesn't make them feel any better. It's just venting. Understandable venting. Give 'em a break.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

Beating the Packers last year was a wild ride but it feels pretty hollow after the Super Bowl.
Perhaps, but i bet every Packer fan was left saying...'if we only could have held on against Sea we could have beaten NE...'

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a lucky win. So what if Vikings fans say what every other fan (including even a few SEA fans able to put on their objective cap for a few moments) is saying? They got lucky. Cowherd is just a loudmouth that needs attention.

As a Bills fan who watched Norwood's wide right (much longer FG, so not as much as a choke as the MN kicker, but since it was the SB, it was magnified)...I felt the Giants got pretty lucky. And we were a better team who played better that game. Trust me, Vikings fans pointing out SEA got lucky doesn't make them feel any better. It's just venting. Understandable venting. Give 'em a break.
LMFAO!!! So now you are calling Cowherd a "loudmouth", because you don't agree with him. Are all the fans that agree with Cowherd also "loudmouths"?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! So now you are calling Cowherd a "loudmouth", because you don't agree with him. Are all the fans that agree with Cowherd also "loudmouths"?

I called him one because he didn't agree with me? Well, you sure sound righteous arguing against something I never said.

I actually agree with him on plenty of stuff. And I'm not sure why I would attribute Cowherd being a loudmouth to every single one of his fans since I barely know any of them.

Thanks for the highly intellectual post.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but i bet every Packer fan was left saying...'if we only could have held on against Sea we could have beaten NE...'

I for one believed that and still do

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him one because he didn't agree with me? Well, you sure sound righteous arguing against something I never said.

I actually agree with him on plenty of stuff. And I'm not sure why I would attribute Cowherd being a loudmouth to every single one of his fans since I barely know any of them.

Thanks for the highly intellectual post.
Dude you said in comment #14, " Cowherd is just a loudmouth that needs attention". You said that, not me!!! Maybe you don't know all of Cowherd's fans, but I'm sure you don't know Cowherd all that well either.

Last edited: