• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK I'll admit...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we deal Bledsoe and Knight for picks and young talent and play the young guys. Archie Goodwin and Devin Booker have filled in nicely. Archie has had 3 straight 20+ point games since taking over for Knight and Booker is our SG of the future.

Tucker, Morris and Chandler all seem likely to be dealt as well. Time to rebuild the right. Stack assets, collect picks.
good luck finding a taker for Chandler- three more years?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Devin Booker is looking like a stud. He's averaging something like 18ppg since the new year which I think is only behind Okafor for all rookies. He is absolutely someone the Suns need to build around.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woj Bomb:

TJ Warren to miss the rest of the season with a broken foot.

Tough break.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns will be trying to move him by the deadline no doubt.

Toronto is apparently interested in him and Tucker. They do own that Knicks first round pick this year which will most likely be a late lotto pick. Wonder if we can work some magic and do something like:

PHX: Ross, Patterson, 2016 NYK 1st rounder (via TOR)

TOR: Tucker, Morris, 2016 CLE 1st rounder (via PHX)

Tucker > Ross (if we're talking about immediate impact + cheaper contract by over 5 mil)
Morris >> Patterson
NYK pick >> CLE pick

Toronto would add some much needed depth at the forward positions for basically trading a wing that looks like the odd man out and a 10-15 pick differential swap.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, the Suns have been one of, if not the, best run franchise in the NBA for pretty much their entire existence. For some reason though, they never seem to be able to get the guy they need to get them over the top. Closest they've come, imo, was when they had Sir Charles, KJ and Thunder Dan (that team was so much fun to watch), but MJ and the Bulls were in the way.

Yeah, I'm back. And I find ^this an especially perplexing comment from you considering how much you like to mock the Suns' lack of titles...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm back. And I find ^this an especially perplexing comment from you considering how much you like to mock the Suns' lack of titles...

I think you have me mixed up with some other Lakers fans. The Suns are my 2nd favorite team. My entire family are all Suns fans.

Also, their lack of titles doesn't mean they haven't been one of the best run franchises, just that they haven't been able to take that one more step.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i'm the one that mocks the Suns lack of titles. I also mock the Clippers lack of titles and I mock the Cavs lack of titles.

I also mock dumb ass tweens like Hurricane that claim to know basketball but really doesn't know shit.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one in the NBA is the next Popovich, there'll never be another coach like him. It's about finding someone that has potential to become a top 10 coach and making management changes from top to bottom.

This is new to me being a Suns fan quite honestly. We are usually in the playoff mix every single year and when we aren't we bounce back the next year and make it, hence why we have the 4th highest winning percentage in NBA history. Typically, I'm used to a sound front office and above average coach with a talented player personnel. We've NEVER had the #1 overall pick in our franchise history, which is a combination of making the playoffs more often than not mixed in with a little bad luck.

The only thing we have going for us is our training staff which is renowned as the best staff in the league hands down. Outside of that our management, owner, roster talent, fan interest, etc. is all declining year by year seemingly since Nash left.

I think cleaning house is the best way to give us a shot to move in the right direction. Typically I never vouch for tanking, but 5 straight years now of being a team with the 13th or 14th pick (minus the year we had the 5th pick in a weak draft) we've been stuck in the late lottery which is BY FAR the worst place to be stuck for multiple years.

Anyways, long story short… this roster needs talent. And like you said talent is no guarantee to success, but it's a start. A new coach, GM, president, etc. would be ideal, but who knows with the clown Rob Sarver running the show.

Popovich is one flat out lie (coupled with NBA corruption) from being on his 2nd or 3rd coaching gig right now.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i'm the one that mocks the Suns lack of titles. I also mock the Clippers lack of titles and I mock the Cavs lack of titles.

I also mock dumb ass tweens like Hurricane that claim to know basketball but really doesn't know shit.

You mean I don't measure up to your 50-win Laker prediction of last season???:doh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean I don't measure up to your 50-win Laker prediction of last season???:doh:

Do you know the difference between predictions and not knowing shit about basketball? Let me help you quickly before the school bell rings and your lunch time is over:

A prediction is guessing a future event.

Not knowing shit about basketball is claiming Klay isn't a two-way player.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lalala:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time of the month for shaqmommy. She's getting moody.