• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ok already..

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will be gone for a while on family vacation. Perfect timing with a week till camp to keep me distracted. Have a great week ladies and gentlemen and cannot believe we are getting so close to actual Bronco football being back!
Have a great time Cd and thanks for the last few days of good conversation and football my man!:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pray for no injuries. We can't afford any.

I think we can afford some. Every team is going to have injuries so just have to expect another couple of players will go down in the near future. Just part of the game. To me it would depend on the position. Such as let's say one of our RB's goes down with injury or WR's. I think we have the depth to handle something like that with very little drop off (some depending on who goes down of course). On the OL though depth wise it is razor thin. DL is somewhat in the same boat. Corner is another position I think we could handle an injury and be ok. So again just depends on who and at what position. Obviously don't want anybody to get hurt but as we have already seen the Broncos have already added 3 guys to IR and we haven't even reached our first preseason game.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely don't want to see ANY injuries but like Cd said,their going to happen. But I agree that if any Denver team can persevere,it's this team. Prob,no,for sure this is the deepest team as far as good quality depth that I've seen ever and were talking back in early'70s.O- line and D line would be biggest issue for me anyway as we still don't know how Sly and the rest will perform and sure wouldn't like to see the Oline take any hits there either.Other than that,we look good for the most part. Of course Manning going down would hurt also but I think OZ can still be effective with a solid run game and game management mentality ala Alex Smith but with good deep arm:).Hopefully Denver's injury bug will be minimal and esp on D,we'll be able to see their full potential with a healthy starting line-up heading into playoffs.