• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ok already..

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody is going to come up with something here real soon to occupy us with anything to help fill this excruciating lull before training camp opens. I know there are a few guys here that can come up with a time killing solution to help get us thru this.:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted one thread but another we could do that I think we did last year was the game Over/Under. Somebody posts a question such as

Over/Under that Peyton Manning throws for 4,500 yards this season. Then someone responds with saying Over or Under and maybe a little explanation of why they gave the answer. They then have to post another Over/Under for somebody else to answer.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I will start...

Over/Under that CJ Anderson rushes for 1,200 yards this season.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/Under that CJ Anderson rushes for 1,200 yards this season.

Under, barely. I think the committee of RBs will take away some of his chances and we keep him a little fresher for a post season push.

Over/Under Von Miller gets 18 sacks this year.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under, barely. I think the committee of RBs will take away some of his chances and we keep him a little fresher for a post season push.

Over/Under Von Miller gets 18 sacks this year.

That's a large number, but I'll take the over. Admittedly, I might be a bit biased.

O/U: number of rookies to make the 53-man roster to begin the season is 4.5

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a large number, but I'll take the over. Admittedly, I might be a bit biased.

O/U: number of rookies to make the 53-man roster to begin the season is 4.5

I'll go the under on this one. I think Shane Ray, Ty Sambrailo, Max Garcia, and Lorenzo Doss are all locks. Look at the rest of our 2015 draft though I think the rest are set to compete for the Practice Squad. I do like what I am hearing about Kilgo but the DL is pretty stacked right now. I just don't see him beating out Marvin Austin.

Over/Under--Virgil Green 500 yards receiving and 8 touchdowns.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go the under on this one. I think Shane Ray, Ty Sambrailo, Max Garcia, and Lorenzo Doss are all locks. Look at the rest of our 2015 draft though I think the rest are set to compete for the Practice Squad. I do like what I am hearing about Kilgo but the DL is pretty stacked right now. I just don't see him beating out Marvin Austin.

Over/Under--Virgil Green 500 yards receiving and 8 touchdowns.

Tough one. I'll go under simply because our TE situation seems very muddled to me. Green, Daniels, and Casey are all potential targets. I'm also really interested in Duncan and Jensen, two guys I've only read about, but strike me as interesting possibilities.

O/U: defensive rank in points against is 3.5. (where under means we rank top-3 in league).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one. I'll go under simply because our TE situation seems very muddled to me. Green, Daniels, and Casey are all potential targets. I'm also really interested in Duncan and Jensen, two guys I've only read about, but strike me as interesting possibilities.

O/U: defensive rank in points against is 3.5. (where under means we rank top-3 in league).

This is a tough one. This is where our defense really struggled last year. We just couldn't keep people out of the end zone. I will go with the Under on this one as I do think Phillips will mean that much to this defense. I do worry about our run defense a little and maybe giving up a bit more in the rushing touchdown department but because of our offense having the commitment to the run game I think there will be less opportunities for the opposing team to score.

O/U--Vegas right now has us for their over/under on wins being 11. Thoughts on which side you would bet.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough one. This is where our defense really struggled last year. We just couldn't keep people out of the end zone. I will go with the Under on this one as I do think Phillips will mean that much to this defense. I do worry about our run defense a little and maybe giving up a bit more in the rushing touchdown department but because of our offense having the commitment to the run game I think there will be less opportunities for the opposing team to score.

O/U--Vegas right now has us for their over/under on wins being 11. Thoughts on which side you would bet.

Didn't realize until looking it up that we were ranked 16th, middle of the pack, in points against last year, so climbing into the top three would be pretty remarkable. Definitely agree with your points about how the new offensive and defensive schemes could help us to improve. Also hope that we are better in turnover differential, when we were only +5 last year. Certainly can't imagine that a team has ever finished top three in points against when finishing that low in turnover differential.

Number of win over under is a tough one. Very hard to win twelve games, but I'll go ahead and take the over. Again, I am somewhat biased!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot of faith in you guys:) Good job!. I`am am actually going the over in Denver wins. I like the schedule, believe the running game is going to really make this offense NON- one dimensional, think if the D is healthy they will be a much stronger unit this yr than last yr. and still think Denver will get 5 or 6 wins in the AFC West. I`am still not sold on KC and SD having made big enough strides to get wins over Denver without Denver just coming out flat as hell ( which they did under Fox and Rio) under Kub`s and Phillips. Over/under...Latimore has most tds for Denver WR`s in the red zone this season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot of faith in you guys:) Good job!. I`am am actually going the over in Denver wins. I like the schedule, believe the running game is going to really make this offense NON- one dimensional, think if the D is healthy they will be a much stronger unit this yr than last yr. and still think Denver will get 5 or 6 wins in the AFC West. I`am still not sold on KC and SD having made big enough strides to get wins over Denver without Denver just coming out flat as hell ( which they did under Fox and Rio) under Kub`s and Phillips. Over/under...Latimore has most tds for Denver WR`s in the red zone this season

I actually will go the over on this one. Latimer is the guy that I actually view as the Julius Thomas replacement. Yes I know two different positions but he is being talked up as having the best vertical/hands on the team right now. I can definitely see him winning those battles.

Over/Under--Peyton has 8 games with 3 or more touchdown passes (Last year he had exactly 8 and the year before that he had 11).

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually will go the over on this one. Latimer is the guy that I actually view as the Julius Thomas replacement. Yes I know two different positions but he is being talked up as having the best vertical/hands on the team right now. I can definitely see him winning those battles.

Over/Under--Peyton has 8 games with 3 or more touchdown passes (Last year he had exactly 8 and the year before that he had 11).
I`am kinda iffy on this one because although I think the running game is going to be very good and by their own admission they plan on being a more balanced team this yr, I think it can really open up the play-action for Broncos and Manning and they can be real effective with it especially in the redzone. Manning could actually benefit quite well in Kub`s scheme. Hmnnnn????? 8 gms 3 or more tds. That`s a lot for 39 yr old :)........ I have to go with under though on this one. I see a lot of 2 rushing,two passing tds games this yr for this team and steller D play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`am kinda iffy on this one because although I think the running game is going to be very good and by their own admission they plan on being a more balanced team this yr, I think it can really open up the play-action for Broncos and Manning and they can be real effective with it especially in the redzone. Manning could actually benefit quite well in Kub`s scheme. Hmnnnn????? 8 gms 3 or more tds. That`s a lot for 39 yr old :)........ I have to go with under though on this one. I see a lot of 2 rushing,two passing tds games this yr for this team and steller D play.

You forgot a Over/Under question :eek: I'll help you out though and write one for you...Over/Under that Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware combine for 30 sacks this season. They combined for 24 last year. At the midway point of the season though they were at 9 sacks for Von Miller and 8 for DeMarcus Ware. Both seemed to wear down as the season went on.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: !!. Ok Cd, I will take the over on this one. With the potential of Ray being on field at the same time, going to a 3-4 which will benefit not only Wolfe and Malik but Miller and Ware as well, 2 scary good Lbs in Trev and Marshall (if healthy all season) and an aggressive DC, Miller and Ware are bound to get one on one mis-matches all yr. To me anyway, those two can have career yrs this season if "all" stay healthy. Ok, last season Denver Broncos Special teams ranked in the lower qtr for all teams in just about every " important" category there is. I think 21st might just have been their highest ranking. Over/under.......Denver has done enough this offseason to significantly improve in most of those areas.:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: !!. Ok Cd, I will take the over on this one. With the potential of Ray being on field at the same time, going to a 3-4 which will benefit not only Wolfe and Malik but Miller and Ware as well, 2 scary good Lbs in Trev and Marshall (if healthy all season) and an aggressive DC, Miller and Ware are bound to get one on one mis-matches all yr. To me anyway, those two can have career yrs this season if "all" stay healthy. Ok, last season Denver Broncos Special teams ranked in the lower qtr for all teams in just about every " important" category there is. I think 21st might just have been their highest ranking. Over/under.......Denver has done enough this offseason to significantly improve in most of those areas.:suds:

I'll take Over on this one. Our Special Teams unit last year was one of the worst. Every time our special teams units came on the field I just prayed that they wouldn't give up the big play that turned the game. So even middle of the pack this year would be huge. I also like that we have a few more options this year for returners than we have had in the last couple. I think there will be some major competition for that returner spot. I'm also liking the speed this team has to help in coverage. The big thing for Special Teams though will be can the team stay healthy? When our special teams units are at their worst is when new guys are having to step in each week and there is just not great communication. IF we can stay a little healthier this year then I think we could see a huge jump in our special teams.

Over/Under--Kubiak and Flacco both said that the Ravens last year only ran about 8 true bootleg plays. So over/under that Manning runs 6 this season.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Cd and if they were to just improve on the "field position" aspect I would be thrilled. I don`t mind so much if they only get a 20yd kickoff return or 7 yd punt return, just don`t make stupid mistakes and field a punt inside the 10 or take a kickoff deep in end zone,etc. Actually kickoffs are not such a big deal as they don`t happen as much anyway. It`s Denvers terrible ineptness in the punting field position game that has really been the big issue. Just amazing how the other team seemed to start drives near mid-field and we always were inside our 20 all friggin yr. I would love to see the opponents avg start position compared to Denvers over last few yrs just in the punting game only. I bet it`s horrifying!! People don`t realize how damn important that aspect of the game is. If you can win the special teams match every game, the odds of you winning the contest vs a quality opponent is highly improved. Unless you lose the TO stats of course:mad2:. Ok, the question at hand.... funny you brought that one up Cd. Today on NFL Network they were showing the 2013 Dallas game where Manning fooled the hell out of them with the naked bootleg. First time he attempted it in 5yrs they said. In interview after he said " you prob won`t see me attempt again before I retire:). So I`am going to (even with Kubs system and say :hellno::D. Ok.....over/under....... if Denver has a comfortable lead at half ( 20 + pts) we`ll actually see Oz get a shot to start 3rd qtr this year even midway thru. :crazy: maybe?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Cd and if they were to just improve on the "field position" aspect I would be thrilled. I don`t mind so much if they only get a 20yd kickoff return or 7 yd punt return, just don`t make stupid mistakes and field a punt inside the 10 or take a kickoff deep in end zone,etc. Actually kickoffs are not such a big deal as they don`t happen as much anyway. It`s Denvers terrible ineptness in the punting field position game that has really been the big issue. Just amazing how the other team seemed to start drives near mid-field and we always were inside our 20 all friggin yr. I would love to see the opponents avg start position compared to Denvers over last few yrs just in the punting game only. I bet it`s horrifying!! People don`t realize how damn important that aspect of the game is. If you can win the special teams match every game, the odds of you winning the contest vs a quality opponent is highly improved. Unless you lose the TO stats of course:mad2:. Ok, the question at hand.... funny you brought that one up Cd. Today on NFL Network they were showing the 2013 Dallas game where Manning fooled the hell out of them with the naked bootleg. First time he attempted it in 5yrs they said. In interview after he said " you prob won`t see me attempt again before I retire:). So I`am going to (even with Kubs system and say :hellno::D. Ok.....over/under....... if Denver has a comfortable lead at half ( 20 + pts) we`ll actually see Oz get a shot to start 3rd qtr this year even midway thru. :crazy: maybe?

I will take the over on this. I actually think there is a chance the Broncos give Oz an entire game during the season to give Manning some rest. I also think Kubiak will be more authoritative in forcing Manning to sit in a few games when the Broncos are up big. Last year you could tell Fox had 0 control in those situations. If Manning wanted to stay in he stayed in. Kubiak is already showing that he is willing to go against the wishes of his QB for what is actually better for the team in the long run.

Over/Under--Kubiak lead offenses usually are in the top-10 for rushing touchdowns. Last year with Baltimore they finished 5th with 16. Over/Under of the Broncos scoring 16 rushing touchdowns.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody is going to come up with something here real soon to occupy us with anything to help fill this excruciating lull before training camp opens. I know there are a few guys here that can come up with a time killing solution to help get us thru this.:)
After the Super Bowl this past February, I told my wife that I was going to do what bears do: Stuff my face for a month, put a plug in my butt and sleep until the end of August. I hate the off season. I know this doesn't answer your question, so my apologies.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will be gone for a while on family vacation. Perfect timing with a week till camp to keep me distracted. Have a great week ladies and gentlemen and cannot believe we are getting so close to actual Bronco football being back!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the over on this. I actually think there is a chance the Broncos give Oz an entire game during the season to give Manning some rest. I also think Kubiak will be more authoritative in forcing Manning to sit in a few games when the Broncos are up big. Last year you could tell Fox had 0 control in those situations. If Manning wanted to stay in he stayed in. Kubiak is already showing that he is willing to go against the wishes of his QB for what is actually better for the team in the long run.

Over/Under--Kubiak lead offenses usually are in the top-10 for rushing touchdowns. Last year with Baltimore they finished 5th with 16. Over/Under of the Broncos scoring 16 rushing touchdowns.
I was just going to rush into the over on this one but had to step back and think for a sec. If Denver is running the ball well in between the 20`s like they did last half of season last yr, the oppossing D will really be vulnerable to play action inside the twenty and you know Manning is going to want to take his shots in the endzone for sure. Hmnnnnn........ good one......I`ll say............OVER!!!! but will be very close I`am a thinkin:2cents:.