• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio State at Penn State | 7:30 PM EST | ABC

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You think you can beat Bama playing a game like that?
I think it’s bs to say we punched a ticket already. Does no one remember dropping a game to Iowa? Who cares that we beat the toughest team on our schedule, there are still two months of football left

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s bs to say we punched a ticket already. Does no one remember dropping a game to Iowa? Who cares that we beat the toughest team on our schedule, there are still two months of football left

Didn't you know? There are no upsets in college football. The only teams left on our schedule are Mac teams, antway

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way you don't make the playoffs is to beat yourself again. Same with Notre Dame.

If you look at the rest of the schedules, I believe crapping the bed is the only way either team doesn't go undefeated.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way you don't make the playoffs is to beat yourself again. Same with Notre Dame.

If you look at the rest of the schedules, I believe crapping the bed is the only way either team doesn't go undefeated.
And historically there is a very high chance one or both crap the bed at least one

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
count the passes your QB completed past 10 yards... you're still on one hand.

I don't need to count how many passes it was. All I have to do is look @ the scoreboard.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to count how many passes it was. All I have to do is look @ the scoreboard.

because thats what we're discussing... :L

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
count the passes your QB completed past 10 yards... you're still on one hand.
McSwole had the better game. But you put him on OSU and I think it's still a close game. Give PSU's defense a ton of credit and recognize how atrocious the first half playcalling was for OSU's offense.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s Patterson was only good when he played bad teams in the SEC.

She's Patterson, lol....

She's was never good. She's was better without the quarterback whisperer though. She's could at least light it up on shitty teams.

Last year, She's had 165 and 2 Int's against Alabama and 116 and 3 int's against LSU...no td's on either. She's did light it up against Cal, UT-Martin, South Alabama, Vanderbilt and Auburn. I'll chock the Auburn game up to every pig has his day.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game left OSU with some questions. Haskins definitely had issues today. He will need to take a few steps forward, if OSU is going to compete for the NC. The DC should get grilled this week. How do you go man all game and rarely use a spy? That was criminally bad. That kind of stubborn BS isn’t going to cut it.
I'd love to see what Haskins' numbers would've looked like without the half dozen or so drops his guys gave him again. Like TCU, Haskins' numbers don't reflect how well he played. He obviously had some bad tosses, no question, but 22/39 wasn't a good representation of how well he was throwing it.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notre Dames leftover schedule is really bad. Ohio State definitely has some cupcakes but still has 3 teams left that will end the season ranked in MSU, Michigan and most likely Wisconsin (ccg)

That isn't to say Ohio State shouldn't win all of those but they aren't pushovers

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading through this I think a lot of people are forgetting we were missing arguably the best defender in the country. Chase Young had a monster game, imagine what it would have been like with him AND Bosa

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading through this I think a lot of people are forgetting we were missing arguably the best defender in the country. Chase Young had a monster game, imagine what it would have been like with him AND Bosa
Cooper is a nice player but he's not even in the same galaxy as Bosa. It's obvious how much his presence was missed.