• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oher and Bryant Debate

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At one time this debate was very one sided, you grab Oher over Crabtree, and next year you take Dez Bryant. I'm glad our players are closing the gap to where I'm at a point that I believe Anthony Davis is about as good or better than Oher at RT and Dez Bryant's off field issues almost balance out the gaping talent levels between himself and Crab.

and in case no one has read this article yet...
49ers Blog and Q&A: A.J. Jenkins to train with Kaepernick; wants to return 'a totally different player'

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one time this debate was very one sided, you grab Oher over Crabtree, and next year you take Dez Bryant. I'm glad our players are closing the gap to where I'm at a point that I believe Anthony Davis is about as good or better than Oher at RT and Dez Bryant's off field issues almost balance out the gaping talent levels between himself and Crab.

49ers Blog and Q&A: A.J. Jenkins to train with Kaepernick; wants to return 'a totally different player'

He wants to return a different player? Doesn't he have to actually be one first?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I recall the 2009 draft, it was a need vs. BPA argument when Crabtree landed in our lap and Scot & Mike chose BPA. And, as it turns out, we just might have picked perfectly. I wouldn't trade AD for anyone and Crabtree is finally beginning to play at his draft level.

Bryant is a better receiver and certainly more versatile than Crabtree but I would not want Bryant anywhere near my team.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. EVERY poster on this board could have POTENTIALLY been a better WR for the 9ers this year by not getting in the game to drop the one pass?

Where do I sign up for my contract?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall the 2009 draft, it was a need vs. BPA argument when Crabtree landed in our lap and Scot & Mike chose BPA. And, as it turns out, we just might have picked perfectly. I wouldn't trade AD for anyone and Crabtree is finally beginning to play at his draft level.

Bryant is a better receiver and certainly more versatile than Crabtree but I would not want Bryant anywhere near my team.

Bryant had two potential landing spots. Dallas and Oakland. I guess SOMEBODY would have given up a fifth rounder for the jackass, but neither Dallas nor Oakland would let him slip that far.