• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason 2016-17

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T. Ross Padres and B. Revere Nationals are interesting buy low free agents for the Ms in my opinion. I know the roster is getting full but at the right price...
Always liked Revere but at this point it would almost be a redundant add. Another OF with a LH bat. Dipoto seems to want Gamel out there and is content with that.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T. Ross Padres and B. Revere Nationals are interesting buy low free agents for the Ms in my opinion. I know the roster is getting full but at the right price...
Forgot to add this, Ross would be a player I'd take. Career numbers are solid and would fit a need.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc Rzepczynski...new pitcher acquired.

Good luck to the announcers who have to try and pronounce that name.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc Rzepczynski...new pitcher acquired.

Good luck to the announcers who have to try and pronounce that name.

I guess I don't follow national baseball all that well, who is this guy? Everywhere I look people are stoked like we got Chapman or something

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't follow national baseball all that well, who is this guy? Everywhere I look people are stoked like we got Chapman or something

Ya i get what u are asking but he is just an average left-handed setup man. Good pick-up but no Chapman.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked Revere but at this point it would almost be a redundant add. Another OF with a LH bat. Dipoto seems to want Gamel out there and is content with that.

I get the redundancy part but track records between him and what we have are completely different. Proven vs hopeful.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very, very concerned about JeDi's obsession with Ben Gamel. Great AAA player but....yeah I don't know. Something about this guy just leaves me unconvinced.

NWinAz shoutout: Just 2.5 months until we start getting your spring training reports, 'Zona. Don't let us down. The early ones are the best. Anything prior to...say... March 5th.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very, very concerned about JeDi's obsession with Ben Gamel. Great AAA player but....yeah I don't know. Something about this guy just leaves me unconvinced.

NWinAz shoutout: Just 2.5 months until we start getting your spring training reports, 'Zona. Don't let us down. The early ones are the best. Anything prior to...say... March 5th.
Yeah I'm not convinced on Gamel either hasn't shown anything to impress me yet.

I think AZ may have moved out of the area I think he's up in the NW now

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya i get what u are asking but he is just an average left-handed setup man. Good pick-up but no Chapman.

What is seems, like I looked him up after the signing. I think it was nice but was just curious as to the super excitement and was wondering if you guys knew something different than the stats I was seeing. Just a signing in a way like Benoit where it doesn't move the needle one way or the other for me.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya i am back in Washington enjoying the great weather. We were in AZ for exactly eight years to the date. I will miss spring training.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is seems, like I looked him up after the signing. I think it was nice but was just curious as to the super excitement and was wondering if you guys knew something different than the stats I was seeing. Just a signing in a way like Benoit where it doesn't move the needle one way or the other for me.

My guess about the excitement is he compared to what we have had in the recent past makes him look like Chapman to us...lol

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't played GM all off season so I want to go all fantasy baseball trade time.

1- sign welington castillo
2- major trade with jays (we seem to be good trading partners)

Zunino
Gohara
Peterson
Paxton

For

Archer
Odorizzi
Cobb or Smyly

Throw all the chips in at this point.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say I'm stoked. For me he fills a role of lefty out of the pen, he won't be lights out but should do his job.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya i am back in Washington enjoying the great weather. We were in AZ for exactly eight years to the date. I will miss spring training.
I guess I am the only one left down here huh?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am the only one left down here huh?

I think so. I miss it already especially this time of year. You will have to report some spring training news for us.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught up on some Ms winter meeting news.
1- Kazmir and McCarthy possible Ms targets from Dodgers. Like both a few years back but both high injury risks and numbers down.
2- Ms taking calls on Seth Smith. Looking to possibly unload to save his $7M for SP. Plus mentioned Ms may want to make room for Haniger in RF.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. I miss it already especially this time of year. You will have to report some spring training news for us.
I definitely will. I live in Chandler so we try and catch the M's games when they are in the east valley, but hope to make it to Peoria at least a couple of times.