• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.

I almost had a concussion and spilled Gyro( my dinner) on my carpet.....

Because that ending made me want to jump to my roof with joy and excitement.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman is a Paul Heyman Guy?

Oh hell yes.

FINALLY we get something new and interesting with Roman Reigns

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Look who showed up on Smackdown tonight

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Look who showed up on Smackdown tonight

it’s funny because I bet 99% of the casuals have no clue who that is but AEW probably isn’t happy that one of the stars appeared on SmackDown without notifying them.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s funny because I bet 99% of the casuals have no clue who that is but AEW probably isn’t happy that one of the stars appeared on SmackDown without notifying them.

They'll probably turn it into a BTE bit, lol

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: PWinsider

At the end of Friday Night Smackdown, Roman Reigns is now aligned with Paul Heyman. In a piece of news that will please all the fans over the years who rejected Reigns as a babyface, PWInsider.com can confirm that going forward, the plans are to push Reigns as the top heel on the Smackdown brand going forward.

With Braun Strowman also recently turning heel (which as of this week, is planned to be a permanent role for Strowman), we are told that WWE will be using Bray Wyatt as a babyface going forward with the idea of The Fiend being the top babyface for that side of the roster.

Also, while she did not appear on tonight's episode of Smackdown, we are also told that WWE heard the recent social media outrage towards how Naomi has been used loud and clear and there are plans to push her in a stronger manner as well in the weeks ahead as well.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to try, as I bookmarked the site, get on Raw.

So if you see a Fatboy with bruins and Seahawks stuff in the distance and a bed behind him. I got on

may wanna hide that bruins stuff. They suck right now. Lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman is a Paul Heyman Guy?

Oh hell yes.

FINALLY we get something new and interesting with Roman Reigns

Exactly.

that’s huge.

Giving heyman a more full time client makes all the sense in the world.

and making it Roman is amazing. Giving the people what they want

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the end of Friday Night Smackdown, Roman Reigns is now aligned with Paul Heyman. In a piece of news that will please all the fans over the years who rejected Reigns as a babyface, PWInsider.com can confirm that going forward, the plans are to push Reigns as the top heel on the Smackdown brand going forward.

With Braun Strowman also recently turning heel (which as of this week, is planned to be a permanent role for Strowman), we are told that WWE will be using Bray Wyatt as a babyface going forward with the idea of The Fiend being the top babyface for that side of the roster.

Also, while she did not appear on tonight's episode of Smackdown, we are also told that WWE heard the recent social media outrage towards how Naomi has been used loud and clear and there are plans to push her in a stronger manner as well in the weeks ahead as well.

smh. Naomi? And the fans wonder why they get trash product

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Roman and Heyman is going to be incredible. Also if the Heyman/AJ feud is a work that's awesome too. It seemed outlandish at the time but since Anderson and Gallows were fired by the company it seemed real to me, damnit! AJ/Roman is the modern day HBK/Undertaker in terms of match quality.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be willing to bet it has nothing to do with the fans. I bet her contract is close to running out and they don't want her to go to AEW. They need some women at the top of their division to strengthen it and Naomi is a name that would help them in a big way.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet it has nothing to do with the fans. I bet her contract is close to running out and they don't want her to go to AEW. They need some women at the top of their division to strengthen it and Naomi is a name that would help them in a big way.

honestly I’d rather Have tessa and thunder rosa.

Naomi is meh. She’s fine. I’d rather let ford and baker grow into the roles and splurge for bigger talent like the aforementioned girls.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh. Naomi? And the fans wonder why they get trash product

Well you know why she would be getting a push. She got pushed before and it was eh, nothing special.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know why she would be getting a push. She got pushed before and it was eh, nothing special.

Exaxtly. We already saw her push. It was not good.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate it. I mean, they are competitors from a ratings perspective, but they really should appreciate what each other does out there.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon.

Needed to be done after bayley dropped the belt.

unless this is how they are writing Sasha off for some time off. Then she comes back as a face after bayley drops the belt