• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose they did have the trademark Bash when they bought WCW but they let it expire. Trademarks aren't permanent. You have to refile every so many years. As for War Games, they've done them in NXT the last two years. Look them up. The matches have been very entertaining

I would also think that War Games is considered an NXT match now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense FOX would want that. If When Brock wins, I hope he's around more often than he's been in the past. Surely FOX realizes WWE's ratings decline is in part due to the title being off TV for months at a time

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense FOX would want that. If When Brock wins, I hope he's around more often than he's been in the past. Surely FOX realizes WWE's ratings decline is in part due to the title being off TV for months at a time
I don’t see why they can’t get Brock to do full time TV. It’s just 1 day a week. Fly out Friday morning, do smack down, and Fly Home Saturday morning and have the next 6 days off

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They recognize the Universal Title and the WWE World Heavyweight Title as world titles already.
giphy.gif
yeah, two world titles, makes both of them sound so much more important. I see you are missing the point.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They changed the look of SD tonight, dropping the frameright down. It looked...weird. I hope it doesn't stick when they move to Fox next week

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They changed the look of SD tonight, dropping the frameright down. It looked...weird. I hope it doesn't stick when they move to Fox next week

Caught it on DVR but I noticed it to.

Had a $100 buy in fantasy hockey league draft. Thinking that with the preparation and the picks made. Got a good shot at big money in the spring.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So starting next Friday SmackDown in the “A” show. I’m ready

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Randy Orton got shitfaced last night and did a livestream on Twitch with a kid he became friends with while playing video games. It started around 1am last night and he spent hours playing games and answering questions from about 200 people watching the feed. Some highlights:

•He hates people that make a living off selling signed memorabilia.

•Told a story about how when he was 20 he signed almost 100 picture for one fan at an airport. Saying he used to look forward to signing things when young till he found out people would sell stuff.

•Said he'd might not ever make his own streaming channel despite liking it cause "I'm no AJ Styles" then did a great AJ impression

•He loved everything about AEW and is happy for Cody who he also called a good friend.

•His favorite match was Pac VS Page

•"I noticed like 5 variations of the RKO or cutter during the show, I thought was pretty cool."

•Loudest crowd he heard in a while was South Korea

•Loved performing in Bogota Colombia recently

•He wants to have match with Will Osprey and is a big fan.

•He admires guys like Jack Evans and the Hardy Boys for what they put their body thru.

•He loved Joey Ryans gimmick from the start despite many pros hating it.

•Kept up with Tyler Black in the indies and was excited by how good Seth Rollins was when he finally got to work with him.

•Went on a 5-10 minute tangent about how great of a mom and partner his wife is partner and that she'd smoke "and by smoke I mean fuck up" any female in the WWE cause she's from Brooklyn.

•Misses Sheamus, says hes a great person to have in the locker room, a good friend and that they were movie buddies for a long time.

•says just hearing Mark Henry talk in the locker room reminds him of the old days.

•Loves that theres a lot less assholes in the locker room than there used to be.

•Wouldn't want to have a work with The Fiend because he doesnt want to ruin the momentum. He would rather see how others work with him them put together something great.

•Would love to have a match at Wrestlemania with CM Punk and would even go to AEW if it meant he got to work with him "but idc man I'll wrestle him anywhere, that brother can go."

•Did a great Undertaker impression by rolling his eyes back but no one saw cause theres no cams.

•He got made fun of for going AWOL after being asked about the military.

•Put over the USA as a country saying traveling to certain places put in perspective how good we have it here.

•Said he had to wake up a couple of hours from then for Fox promo and asked the host and another female on stream to look for a job for him just incase hes fired to which the host said "I heard TNA is hiring."

•The host says he never asks Randy for things but he did gift him a couple games and Xbox One when it came out so he could play with him.

He also casually dropped the N word (soft a version) so he might get in some trouble. He headshotted a zombie and said something like "Boom n*gg@"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Randy Orton got shitfaced last night and did a livestream on Twitch with a kid he became friends with while playing video games. It started around 1am last night and he spent hours playing games and answering questions from about 200 people watching the feed. Some highlights:

He also casually dropped the N word (soft a version) so he might get in some trouble. He headshotted a zombie and said something like "Boom n*gg@"

I'm so not surprised this happened that I find this funny

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becky looks awful.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad the King interrupted the trash in the ring.

This guy is freaking awesome.

He’s nailed being a heel king

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becky is ruining what should be an awesome segment.

God she blows