• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers preseason game thread

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel posters from other boards are guests and shouldn't insult their host. We have a smack talk thread for that.
Keep it between the lines or post in the smack talk thread.

So making a valid and truthful post is insulting to you Harold? Very interesting....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice forced turnover. Seams like all preseason the Hawks have been doing this.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So making a valid and truthful post is insulting to you Harold? Very interesting....

Going to a team board and telling their fans their team is dirty is not making a valid and truthful post. It is an opinion of yours and not some well established fact. If you want to smack talk the Seahawks, do it on your own teams board. Doing here is classless. Trolls are not welcome on this board.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complaining about a play or a late hit is fine. Making a general statement that the Seahawks are a dirty team needs to be posted in the smack talk thread. Is that so hard to understand?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaining about a play or a late hit is fine. Making a general statement that the Seahawks are a dirty team needs to be posted in the smack talk thread. Is that so hard to understand?

For some people, YES!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Harold, the Seahawks have clearly arrived. You aren't anyone if people don't hate you and from what we are seeing from some of these fans we must really be good. :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win. I'll take it. Lots to analyze with this game. Some good. Some bad.

First cuts come next week to 75. Most names won't shock this one, but damn the 53+8 cut is going to be brutal.

nflspense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling, just making an observation. 64 trying to take out people's knees after the whistle and a whole lot of unnecessary chippiness in the preseason is garbage imo.

T.J. Lang bro.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this in the other thread, but there were too many penalties in this game. Some of it was because it was preseason and more flags seem to get thrown in the preseason, but there were some dumb decisions that resulted in penalties too. Gotta clean that stuff up.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Zrule...:suds:

Thought I'd check out the SportsHoopla...

Fog in the house!!

Check out the side brother. I'm sure it will be to your liking

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Harold, the Seahawks have clearly arrived. You aren't anyone if people don't hate you and from what we are seeing from some of these fans we must really be good. :suds:

Yes, the Seahawks have arrived. Not going to worried about a couple of haters, unless they linger, just want to lay out the rules of engagement. Not every board offers a smack talk thread for those that enjoy that sport.. They should take advantage of that thread and not clutter up a game day thread with their hate or general opinions IMO.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game. Waaayyyyytoo many flags, no rhythm by either team... More horrid personal foul 15 yarders called on both teams. Goodell wants 2 hand touch.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game. Waaayyyyytoo many flags, no rhythm by either team... More horrid personal foul 15 yarders called on both teams. Goodell wants 2 hand touch.

A regular flag parade, made it hard to enjoy.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst call was the 15-yarder for helmet-to-helmet that was actually a clean shoulder-to-shoulder hit, but because the ball carrier's head whipped back, the officials assumed it was helmet-to-helmet. I have a feeling that's going to get called a lot this year.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a team board and telling their fans their team is dirty is not making a valid and truthful post. It is an opinion of yours and not some well established fact. If you want to smack talk the Seahawks, do it on your own teams board. Doing here is classless. Trolls are not welcome on this board.

I think you're all a little sensitive.

The Seahawks are not what you would call a "finesse" team. We all know they're physical. Some people interpret that as dirty. But throughout the past decade some of the best defenses the NFL has produced have been tough, physical and been labeled as dirty (The Steelers and Ravens come to mind).

So yes I personally think it was a valid and truthful post. I live and die with my team (As my friends can attest by numerous grumpy monday mornings) but the Seahawks are a dirty team and you'd be fooling yourself to say otherwise. It's not a bad thing either, just means we're not afraid to knock some heads off.

If we're being called a dirty team, must mean we're doing something right, because nobody would care if it was not working.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're all a little sensitive.

The Seahawks are not what you would call a "finesse" team. We all know they're physical. Some people interpret that as dirty. But throughout the past decade some of the best defenses the NFL has produced have been tough, physical and been labeled as dirty (The Steelers and Ravens come to mind).

So yes I personally think it was a valid and truthful post. I live and die with my team (As my friends can attest by numerous grumpy monday mornings) but the Seahawks are a dirty team and you'd be fooling yourself to say otherwise. It's not a bad thing either, just means we're not afraid to knock some heads off.

If we're being called a dirty team, must mean we're doing something right, because nobody would care if it was not working.
I've never considered the Steelers and Ravens as dirty teams, rather I always felt that was a label soft teams tried to attach to them.