• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my reasoning for the Wyatt face turn...

- they need a face faction to match numbers against the Authority
- Bray's really charismatic on the mic
- the eventual showdown with the Shield (at WM?) is money and I can more easily see the Wyatts in the face role

I don't think Bryan will join the Wyatts, but I can see it leading to some type of an alliance. Not now, but after they feud for a few months. Bryan can get the Wyatts over as faces,a dn the Wyatts can give Bryan an edge he needs as a main eventer

I'm probably just fantasy booking though

it makes sense to me.

They wouldnt exactly be "good guys"

They certainly could keep the edge.

Maybe this is why Steph showed back up and the whole Authority thing was brought in.

Build up for WM. The fans would love if out of nowhere the lights go off when the Authority is in the ring and that eery Wyatt theme song kicks in. Lights come on and there they are.

The crowd and tv viewers would go NUTS!!!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, I dont think HHH ever wants any faction to be better than DX. I think as long as they are in the picture there will always be something off.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doobster doesn't approve of any Wyatt/Bryan faction unless Daniel Bryan turns heel (which I can't see happening). Bray Wyatt is such a great heel, I think it would ruin the character to turn him face. Theoretically, this could be cool, but practically, I don't think it would work out.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt/DB would be a terrible idea! Can you see Bray Wyatt and his two goons shouting "YES! YES! YES!" with the hands in the air jumping around? lol. Hell no.Their whole schtick (which I love) would be crapped on.

I think Roman Reigns turns on the Shield at the PPV and he's left there standing in the ring with Punk with only questions looming in the air. Seth Rollins career promptly goes into the toilet.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt/DB would be a terrible idea! Can you see Bray Wyatt and his two goons shouting "YES! YES! YES!" with the hands in the air jumping around? lol. Hell no.Their whole schtick (which I love) would be crapped on.

I think Roman Reigns turns on the Shield at the PPV and he's left there standing in the ring with Punk with only questions looming in the air. Seth Rollins career promptly goes into the toilet.

Seth Rollins would be up there with Punk & DB if he started competing in singles competition. Dude is the most talented member of The Shield IMO, and that says a lot considering how talented The Shield are.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was truly SHOCKED that this was not nominated for match of the year,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9f4RvfcGI]Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins highlights - RAW 10.06.2013 HD - YouTube[/ame]

That match was really what a pro wrestling match should be all about. Non-stop action throughout the match.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my reasoning for the Wyatt face turn...

- they need a face faction to match numbers against the Authority
- Bray's really charismatic on the mic
- the eventual showdown with the Shield (at WM?) is money and I can more easily see the Wyatts in the face role

I don't think Bryan will join the Wyatts, but I can see it leading to some type of an alliance. Not now, but after they feud for a few months. Bryan can get the Wyatts over as faces,a dn the Wyatts can give Bryan an edge he needs as a main eventer

I'm probably just fantasy booking though

The Shield will be broken up by the Royal Rumble, they have been teasing tension between Reigns & Ambrose for several weeks now.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is going to be Ambrose that turns his back. Ambrose is the one always saying he is better than the other members of The Shield.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Start at 2:50 to see I envision as Bray Wyatt in the role of an anti-authority face. The guy cuts a great promo. I think it works perfectly with the current storyline. When I talk about him turning face, I don't mean he's going to be leading YES chants or handing out his hat to a kid in the front row before the match..

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doobster doesn't approve of any Wyatt/Bryan faction unless Daniel Bryan turns heel (which I can't see happening). Bray Wyatt is such a great heel, I think it would ruin the character to turn him face. Theoretically, this could be cool, but practically, I don't think it would work out.

Wish someone would have mentioned this to the writers about Del Rio.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish someone would have mentioned this to the writers about Del Rio.

I don't get why they separated Del Rio & Ricardo. Ever since they did that, both characters have gone down the drain.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brie Bella was showing some cooch last night.

Outer pussy lip action.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Bellas! Nikki looked like she got SERIOUSLY kick smashed in the face by Snooka. She was holding her mouth the entire time after. I wouldn't be surprised if she had some teeth knocked out. Any news on that?

I know it's supposed to be fake, but it just looked like Tamina went overboad and was literally trying to kick her teeth in and did.

Hope not...such a pretty face. Good news is it appears she knows a really good plastic surgeon if she needs one.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Bellas! Nikki looked like she got SERIOUSLY kick smashed in the face by Snooka. She was holding her mouth the entire time after. I wouldn't be surprised if she had some teeth knocked out. Any news on that?

I know it's supposed to be fake, but it just looked like Tamina went overboad and was literally trying to kick her teeth in and did.

Hope not...such a pretty face. Good news is it appears she knows a really good plastic surgeon if she needs one.

The Bella's tweeted about it and actually seemed to take pride in what happened, so I gather it wasn't as bad as it looked.

BTW, I don't think Tamina meant to do that. She looked really concerned walking back on the the ramp. I don't think anyone on the roster likes to hurt anyone, except maybe Ryback.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Raw taped for next week?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would work it so that Daniel Bryan faces CM Punk for the WWEWHC at Wrestlemania. At the end of the day, those 2 would make for the best promo and the best match.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would work it so that Daniel Bryan faces CM Punk for the WWEWHC at Wrestlemania. At the end of the day, those 2 would make for the best promo and the best match.

Seems they are building for Orton vs Bryan Wrestlemania.

Orton will hold the title til then. Everyone will be ready to watch Bryan finally get what he deserves.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems they are building for Orton vs Bryan Wrestlemania.

Orton will hold the title til then. Everyone will be ready to watch Bryan finally get what he deserves.

I'm getting sick of that matchup to tell you the truth. How about a fatal 4way?

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk vs John Cena vs Randy Orton?