• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...their timing is way off. I've been over Orton v. Bryan. Round 17 at Wrestlemania of the same thing wouldn't do much for me.

Still plenty of time for Punk to go after Orton/Authority and be in the main event.

Already a lot of rumors about Royal Rumble cameos.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...their timing is way off. I've been over Orton v. Bryan. Round 17 at Wrestlemania of the same thing wouldn't do much for me.

Still plenty of time for Punk to go after Orton/Authority and be in the main event.

Already a lot of rumors about Royal Rumble cameos.

Love this idea! We need more CM Punk! Also, my question is, what was the determining factor to put Orton over Cena at TLC?

Also, loving the tag team push! Would love to see Henry and Big E get the belts!

Lastly, when is the Shield split coming? Would love to see Reigns go face!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see the WWE play into the CM Punk & AJ Lee relationship, they could be the best couple since Edge & Lita.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all fans of pro wrestling!

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Raw was awful besides the announcement and this week's advertisement is embarassing to WWE, really Big Show dancing in a diaper?

Man, WWE needs to pick it up, it's getting bad, but I can't stop watching

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Raw was awful besides the announcement and this week's advertisement is embarassing to WWE, really Big Show dancing in a diaper?

Man, WWE needs to pick it up, it's getting bad, but I can't stop watching

I dont know if I will ever see Big Show the same after the promo for the New Years baby. My Gosh that is bad! And sipping on a bottle? Disturbing to say the least.

I hope he got one hell of a big bonus for that shenanigan.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Show has done tons of amazing/terrible things before dancing in a diaper. Just add this one to the list, lol.

They can't go back to the Punk/AJ angle. They already did once (which I thought worked pretty well) and I think anyone that gets with her at this point loses a certain amount of credibility. Her stalking him was pretty hilarious, but as an actual couple? Can't see it working. For lowered-tiered guys, this could actually boost their appeal, but with Punk and the elite Faces I think it would lessen it.

Is Bad News Barrett ever going to wrestle again? Or is he just going to go around giving bad news for the next year? I kind of hope it's the latter.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad News Brown wants his handle back!

BadNewsBrown006.jpg

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Punk and AJ are a real life couple now, so they will probably make them be with other people for the show.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm probably reading too much into the cryptic promos, but somewhere down the road I can see the feud between Bryan and Wyatt eventually leading to a Wyatt face turn. All the stuff about "taking down the machine" and Bryan "not having to fight the war alone" hints at the Wyatts being Bryan's backup when he's back in the title picture against the authority.

YES!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

If they turn Bryan into a little demon wrestling machine who destroys Orton and Cena I'm marking out like there's no tommrow

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Bad News Barrett ever last night. Do NOT invite this guy to your New Year's party!

I'm loving DB being converted to the Wyatt Family. Agree on that possible plot twist. DB goes nasty and wins the belt from Orton and then Bray schedules a match with DB and DB just lays down and lets him pin him. Bray is new WWE Champ...eventually DB resents it and defects...

Lesnar is back. Batista coming soon. Things are starting to get interesting again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Bad News Barrett ever last night. Do NOT invite this guy to your New Year's party!

I'm loving DB being converted to the Wyatt Family. Agree on that possible plot twist. DB goes nasty and wins the belt from Orton and then Bray schedules a match with DB and DB just lays down and lets him pin him. Bray is new WWE Champ...eventually DB resents it and defects...

Lesnar is back. Batista coming soon. Things are starting to get interesting again.

Agreed, Bad News Barrett made that segment totally awesome. Hope to see more of him in the future. "Call to order call to order (slams gable).

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is picking up... Awesome plot lines in the work before WM30.

Lovin Batista back, Heyman and Lesnar calling out both Cena and Orton, DB and the Wyatts, Shield clashing, and oh those divas were lookin fine Monday.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is picking up... Awesome plot lines in the work before WM30.

Lovin Batista back, Heyman and Lesnar calling out both Cena and Orton, DB and the Wyatts, Shield clashing, and oh those divas were lookin fine Monday.

True true, 2014 is lookin' pretty good.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan will no doubt be the ME @ WM no doubt. Also, I think Wyatt Family turns face with Daniel Bryan aboard. I hope they still stick to their evil streak tho. IDK how this goes, but fasten your seat belts. This should get interesting.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could see one of the more interesting crowd reactions to DB now. They may still boo the Wyatts and be torn on how to react to DB. I think they will try to coax him into more "YES!" chants for some time and he will look conflicted, but bow down to his new master. Should be hilarious.

I just can't see the Wyatts as a Face group. I hope they keep them heel.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Daniel Bryan will no doubt be the ME @ WM no doubt. .

I hope so, but with Cena, Lesnar, Batista, Punk, Orton and even Undertaker all at WM I'd be surprised if they give DB the true main even match. He'll be high on the card, but in not main event/title match imo. I hope I'm wrong though. He feels like the biggest star of the moment right now

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could see one of the more interesting crowd reactions to DB now. They may still boo the Wyatts and be torn on how to react to DB. I think they will try to coax him into more "YES!" chants for some time and he will look conflicted, but bow down to his new master. Should be hilarious.

I just can't see the Wyatts as a Face group. I hope they keep them heel.

I think it will rival the lets go cena cena sucks chant he gets. maybe just yes no. hope they get something original.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Lesnar may be primed for the Championship match at Wrestlemania, unless he's one and done and gets that match at Elimination Chamber. It'd be Evil v Evil though which wouldn't be WWE style for their biggest match.