• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think The Undertaker could be the Devil the Wyatts are speaking of?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena destroying Orton!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! All hell is breaking loose!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome ending last night!!! Hilarious looking at Orton on the ground with Cena next to the Authority looking down at him like he was just sooooo disappointed in him.

Orton has been humiliating the past few shows. You have to think he might win at TLC?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome ending last night!!! Hilarious looking at Orton on the ground with Cena next to the Authority looking down at him like he was just sooooo disappointed in him.

Orton has been humiliating the past few shows. You have to think he might win at TLC?

Yea, but will it be clean? That ending almost makes me want to buy it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool ending to the Slammys on raw last night.

Great build up for title unification.

The pedigree on Orton after Steph got ran over was awesome.

Makes you wonder all the talk we have had with Cena turning heal with him standing with the Authority.
I 99.9% believe it is just a tease though to scare the shit outta Cena Nation and therefore draw more PPV dollars.

Pretty cool seeing CM Punk get chin music and then Bryan dropping HBK with the flying knee.

I honestly think every one of those Past Champs in the ring were getting a bit ticked off at the crowd chanting Daniel Bryan and YES YES YES. That was awesome. Think they get the point YET? Fans want DB. Building it up for Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan fer Champ.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smackdown in Portland tonight...

woop wooooop

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ AJ Lee not getting Diva of the Year. What a joke.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I haven't been looking forward to a PPV this much since SummerSlam.

I'm not a huge fan of Cena or Orton but the buildup for their match is the best I can remember in a long time. The unification angle, the hints of a Cena heel turn, etc... Really intrigued to see where they're going with this

I'm probably reading too much into the cryptic promos, but somewhere down the road I can see the feud between Bryan and Wyatt eventually leading to a Wyatt face turn. All the stuff about "taking down the machine" and Bryan "not having to fight the war alone" hints at the Wyatts being Bryan's backup when he's back in the title picture against the authority.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i'm actually pretty excited about this PPV TLC

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be cool if Daniel Bryan joins the Wyatt Family. Doubt it tho.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised someone hasn't been converted as the 4th Wyatt member. Kane seemed the obvious choice (esp after his abduction), but wow did that angle not happen.

DB just doesn't have the sinister, evil or bizarre side to make sense with the Wyatts (unless the whole family turned Face). DB simply cannot go back to being heel.

One hilarious angle would be if one of the scrubs was begging to be part of it, or was made part of it (someone from 3MB, Zack Ryder, etc.)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised someone hasn't been converted as the 4th Wyatt member. Kane seemed the obvious choice (esp after his abduction), but wow did that angle not happen.

DB just doesn't have the sinister, evil or bizarre side to make sense with the Wyatts (unless the whole family turned Face). DB simply cannot go back to being heel.

One hilarious angle would be if one of the scrubs was begging to be part of it, or was made part of it (someone from 3MB, Zack Ryder, etc.)

They really should've made Kane the 4th member of the Wyatt Family. Corporate Kane was a horrible idea. They could've even set up a Wrestlemania match between Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker for Kane's soul.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats usually the case.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get rid of one of the titles for good. Too watered down with them. We need to get back to some great story lines that don't involve the belt. A lot of the best storylines from the attitude era had nothing to do with the belt. It doesn't seem like we have many of those anymore.

I just think keeping the world title as the NWA and then WCW world belt was constantly making sure that the south knew who was in charge. With TNA fizzing away fast, there isnt that need anymore. They need Crockett productions to take that over again and give WWE something to worry about. I think TNA just figured McMahon would buy them up too if they got good, retirement plan.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been looking forward to a PPV this much since SummerSlam.

I'm not a huge fan of Cena or Orton but the buildup for their match is the best I can remember in a long time. The unification angle, the hints of a Cena heel turn, etc... Really intrigued to see where they're going with this

I'm probably reading too much into the cryptic promos, but somewhere down the road I can see the feud between Bryan and Wyatt eventually leading to a Wyatt face turn. All the stuff about "taking down the machine" and Bryan "not having to fight the war alone" hints at the Wyatts being Bryan's backup when he's back in the title picture against the authority.

wow never thought of that.... Makes sense and would be bueno.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the notion of Daniel Bryan & the Wyatt's teaming up. At the same time, Bray Wyatt is too good of a bad guy & Daniel Bryan is too popular as a good guy. Would be awesome if this happened but doubt it will happen anytime soon.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the notion of Daniel Bryan & the Wyatt's teaming up. At the same time, Bray Wyatt is too good of a bad guy & Daniel Bryan is too popular as a good guy. Would be awesome if this happened but doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Spoiler Alert.

ya considering what happened on Smackdown Tuesday with Bryan and Wyatt...

probably not happening.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's my reasoning for the Wyatt face turn...

- they need a face faction to match numbers against the Authority
- Bray's really charismatic on the mic
- the eventual showdown with the Shield (at WM?) is money and I can more easily see the Wyatts in the face role

I don't think Bryan will join the Wyatts, but I can see it leading to some type of an alliance. Not now, but after they feud for a few months. Bryan can get the Wyatts over as faces,a dn the Wyatts can give Bryan an edge he needs as a main eventer

I'm probably just fantasy booking though