• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that would ruin it. Paul Heyman is another possibility

Heyman is one possibility. Vince is another. I think they need to make it someone off the wall to really make it interesting.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Orton is getting stale already....that didn't take long.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman is one possibility. Vince is another. I think they need to make it someone off the wall to really make it interesting.

It won't be Vince. We've seen this storyline before. One of his kids tries to take over the company, then he steps in looking like a knight in shining armor to right the ship once again.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stopped watching RAW when it's on...used to get pretty pumped for it. Now I just DVR it so I can fast forward through all the crap.

Is Mark Heny a face now? Hard to tell after last night. They will be wasting a huge talent with him too. The worst thing he can do is be a a run of the mill Face. He's a great Heel and a hilarious face if he can be creative (bring back Sexual Chocolate!).

The Michael Strahan bit was just weird.

Like the Unification match for next PPV. They need to build off that. If that's the only thing interesting, it will be another PPV not worth paying a dime for.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stopped watching RAW when it's on...used to get pretty pumped for it. Now I just DVR it so I can fast forward through all the crap.

Is Mark Heny a face now? Hard to tell after last night. They will be wasting a huge talent with him too. The worst thing he can do is be a a run of the mill Face. He's a great Heel and a hilarious face if he can be creative (bring back Sexual Chocolate!).

The Michael Strahan bit was just weird.

Like the Unification match for next PPV. They need to build off that. If that's the only thing interesting, it will be another PPV not worth paying a dime for.

Same here, rare that I watch Raw while life, maybe only if they're pushing a PPV.

Yeah, Mark Henry is a face, I believe he's been a face ever since he lost to Cena for the WWE championship.

Cena vs Orton is kind of interesting to me. Both are kind of stale, but I always enjoy it when those 2 clash.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what Henry is. He talked retirement, Cena let him hold his belt in the air, Henry beat the hell out of cena and that match was set. I dont know how that made him a face.

I dont get this unification though, not enough stories to go around, it was better when the world champ was on smackdown and the wwe champ was on raw, but they let both of them on both shows and eventually both shows are too much alike now.

I think less WWE would be more for now. its too watered down, on 4 times a week.

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Stephanie say Orton "rose above" for the title win last night?

Please be hinting at the Cena heel turn...

I'm actually excited about the unification match at the next PPV

We will probably never see Cena turn heel ever again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what Henry is. He talked retirement, Cena let him hold his belt in the air, Henry beat the hell out of cena and that match was set. I dont know how that made him a face.

I dont get this unification though, not enough stories to go around, it was better when the world champ was on smackdown and the wwe champ was on raw, but they let both of them on both shows and eventually both shows are too much alike now.

I think less WWE would be more for now. its too watered down, on 4 times a week.

He went face because the fans all started supporting him for his promo. Then after Cena beat him in the PPV (I believe it was MITB), The Shield jumped him the next night on Raw and he's been face ever since.

I'm all about the unification idea. Too many championships and not enough storylines right now.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unification is good. After that maybe the IC and the US belts will mean something again. Maybe we can have feuds that don't center around the belt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they will actually remove one title, I think Cena will hold both while he can. They always wanted the WWE title to hold more Prestige than the NWA world title. They are really showing Cena to be an anal dude in that divas show. Nikki actually used the kitchen, all marble and granite and he was upset someone actually used the utensils and complained about water on the floor. I can really see them turning the fans against him using that show.

Champ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the fans are already against cena. Not much wrestling fans watch total divas anyways.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DVR's it last night. There were a few hilarious moments.

The Mark Henry match v. Fandango was great...his dance moves caused a "Sexual Chocolate!" chant throughout the arena. Come on, WWE, give the fans what they want...bring back Sexual Chocolate!!!

I also liked JBL insisted the Wyatts were in the holiday spirit for inviting Daniel Bryan into their family.

The two handicap matches announced for TLC with Punk and DB are pretty lame. It's the same stuff we were seeing for weeks on end that headline RAW...now we get it in PPV form.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know why they would choose a TLC match for something as big as world title unification. The only way to do a big match like this is inside a cage, no bullshit interference. No stories, just let them wrestle. And keep the mikes down at ringside so you cannot hear Orton whisper post when he whips cena into the ring post.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know why they would choose a TLC match for something as big as world title unification. The only way to do a big match like this is inside a cage, no bullshit interference. No stories, just let them wrestle. And keep the mikes down at ringside so you cannot hear Orton whisper post when he whips cena into the ring post.

I think it's because they've had a bad streak of PPV's since Summer Slam, and they need to come up with something big to keep the fans interested.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobee is right. Who is going to pay to watch another handicap match involving Shield and Wyatts? We've seen that a billion times on RAW the past few months. They have to go big at TLC because the last two have been so horrible.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's because they've had a bad streak of PPV's since Summer Slam, and they need to come up with something big to keep the fans interested.

Just saying, there used to be a time where a unification bout was enough. Now this feels like the first of three or four pay per views unless either of them are scheduled to make more movies.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, there used to be a time where a unification bout was enough. Now this feels like the first of three or four pay per views unless either of them are scheduled to make more movies.

True, but there was also a time when the WHC was a lot more prestigious than it is now. With the WHC not even being the Smackdown championship I really don't see a need for it anymore. I think that's the reason belt unification isn't what it used to be. The WHC just meant a lot more when Jericho won it along with the WWEC back in the day.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get rid of one of the titles for good. Too watered down with them. We need to get back to some great story lines that don't involve the belt. A lot of the best storylines from the attitude era had nothing to do with the belt. It doesn't seem like we have many of those anymore.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get rid of one of the titles for good. Too watered down with them. We need to get back to some great story lines that don't involve the belt. A lot of the best storylines from the attitude era had nothing to do with the belt. It doesn't seem like we have many of those anymore.

Yeah, all of a sudden the only title I care about besides the WWE Championship is the Divas Championship. AJ Lee has become the most interesting character on the roster. Her & Bray Wyatt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all of a sudden the only title I care about besides the WWE Championship is the Divas Championship. AJ Lee has become the most interesting character on the roster. Her & Bray Wyatt.

her and bray wyatt, please no, not after all the affairs she had, I want her to keep skipping around without a care in the world.