• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand screwing up the storylines for a PPV like Battleground, but not for Survivor Series. Oh no WWE, are you trying to give TNA an opening?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could just imagine the WWE creative team.

"Oh no, we just blew our Wrestlemania card on Hell in a Cell, what do we do?"

"I know, we could just interject Big Show into the WWE title picture and make Kane corporate"

"What? That's a horrible idea! We've been hyping up Daniel Bryan for months and now we're going to drop him from the title picture? And we're going to turn Kane corporate? Are you nuts?"

"Got a better idea?"

"Alright, we'll go with it."

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might turn Cena full heel pretty soon. If the previews for the divas reality show is any part to it. He decides to move in with Nikki Bella, but wants her to sign a cohabitation agreement. further previews showed him saying he does not want kids and he is not gonna get married again. Its really a route that can turn almost everyone against him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might turn Cena full heel pretty soon. If the previews for the divas reality show is any part to it. He decides to move in with Nikki Bella, but wants her to sign a cohabitation agreement. further previews showed him saying he does not want kids and he is not gonna get married again. Its really a route that can turn almost everyone against him.

I would love nothing more than to see John Cena turn heel, but he's way too popular with the kiddies for them to do that. Can't have the kiddies rooting for a bad guy.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love nothing more than to see John Cena turn heel, but he's way too popular with the kiddies for them to do that. Can't have the kiddies rooting for a bad guy.

He will still grant his 275-300 make a wishes.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will still grant his 275-300 make a wishes.

No doubt, I hope he goes heel, just been so long since Cena went heel that IDK if they'll ever make him go heel again.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A Cena heel turn would save the creative direction of the company. Half the crowd is already booing him, and the rest would turn on him as soon as he cut his first heel promo.. like most top level heels he would have some loyalists in the crowd, but he'd be getting serious heat...

and once people hate the top heel in the company, it'll get the Bryan's, the Punk's, the Big Show's etc even more over as babyfaces.

Having the top guy in the company is this weird tweener role ruins the entire hierarchy of the roster.

I like Cena. He has good matches overall, and he's had great ones against the right opponent (CM Punk, Bryan etc). His mic skills are obviously really good as well. It's just his character is stale and boring right now.

The problem is that he's the one on the cereal box, the one who sells the merchandise to kids, the one with the clothing line at the department store... There's no one else on the roster who can fill that role as the golden boy..

So wwe creative needs a heel Cena and wwe cooperate needs him as a face.. and we all know who's winning that power struggle.

Imagine Cena in Orton's role right now as HHH's hand picked champion. That'd be a great angle

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also want to give some props to Antonio Cesaro.

He's one the best pure wrestlers on the roster, and that giant swing move is getting over. I watched battleground at a bar and we all marked out for it

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Cena heel turn would save the creative direction of the company. Half the crowd is already booing him, and the rest would turn on him as soon as he cut his first heel promo.. like most top level heels he would have some loyalists in the crowd, but he'd be getting serious heat...

and once people hate the top heel in the company, it'll get the Bryan's, the Punk's, the Big Show's etc even more over as babyfaces.

Having the top guy in the company is this weird tweener role ruins the entire hierarchy of the roster.

I like Cena. He has good matches overall, and he's had great ones against the right opponent (CM Punk, Bryan etc). His mic skills are obviously really good as well. It's just his character is stale and boring right now.

The problem is that he's the one on the cereal box, the one who sells the merchandise to kids, the one with the clothing line at the department store... There's no one else on the roster who can fill that role as the golden boy..

So wwe creative needs a heel Cena and wwe cooperate needs him as a face.. and we all know who's winning that power struggle.

Imagine Cena in Orton's role right now as HHH's hand picked champion. That'd be a great angle

I agree, making Cena a heel would be risky. I think he could pull it off, but he's quite established as a face and has been so for a long time. Might come as too much of a shocker to his base. I personally think the boos he gets is a result from him being a face too long and his character being stale. I am one of those "Cena haters" but would for sure embrace his character if he turned heel. I think a heel turn would appeal to the older fans while possibly alienating younger fans which make up the majority of his fan base. As a result, probably wouldn't be a wise decision to do a heel turn with Cena, but I would certainly love to see Cena return to being a heel. People forget how great of a heel he used to be.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have to really hit rock bottom with ratings to try a Cena heel turn and I don't think they are there just yet.

Saw a rumor Hogan might come back for Wrestlemania...can't be true! I'm always a fan of Hogan returning though in any capacity.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Hogan quit or was fired oct 3 from TNA, so I dont know if he has a no compete or not to make it to Wrestlemania. He did some real stupid shit on TNA, I havent watched in a while.

Champ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also want to give some props to Antonio Cesaro.

He's one the best pure wrestlers on the roster, and that giant swing move is getting over. I watched battleground at a bar and we all marked out for it

My favorite wrestler today by far. Dude is so entertaining to watch

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the storyline will be better tonight.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Hogan do on TNA? (I don't watch it...just curious)

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are harping on cena's injury waaaaaay too much.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Hogan quit or was fired oct 3 from TNA, so I dont know if he has a no compete or not to make it to Wrestlemania. He did some real stupid shit on TNA, I havent watched in a while.

Hogan quit TNA because he finally seen that it is a dumpster fire that not even he could save.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan quit TNA because he finally seen that it is a dumpster fire that not even he could save.

I guess. I wanted to watch Sting, but stopped watching when Bully Ray married Brooke hogan.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Hogan do on TNA? (I don't watch it...just curious)

I guess from the steroids and bad press from his divorce, he and Dixie wanted to make the WWE hurt. Who knows, maybe McMahon caved and will end up having Hulk and Brooke fight HHH and Stephanie for control of raw. You kinda think Hogan and McMahon are old enough to want to bury the hatchet.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually ended pretty well last night.