• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the wyatts attacking him? The WWE is crucifying bryan!

No, with cena back they will just push him down the punk path of feuding in non title matches. I dont think the faces really want Bryan in the ring with them, those kicks to the face really seem to connect.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nicely planted 'seeds' last night for Survivor Series.
I'd say the card looks something like this at the moment:
Cena vs ADR
Team Orton (Orton + Shield) vs Team Show (Show, Usos, Big E Langston)
Kane & Wyatt Family (maybe +1) vs Bryan, Punk, Miz, Kofi (maybe +1 Ziggler)
Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs Swagger & Cesaro

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Sandow and am really disappointed about how he's being used. What was the point of him even winning the $ in the bank? He was a nobody (in terms of winning, belts, etc.) up until then and after winning it he promptly loses every match he's in and then blows his chance like that on RAW? Big waste of talent.

It would have made way more sense for him to keep losing and then cash in when Cena was basically unconscious after being assaulted by the Wyatts. Sandow as champ would have been hilarious.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Sandow and am really disappointed about how he's being used. What was the point of him even winning the $ in the bank? He was a nobody (in terms of winning, belts, etc.) up until then and after winning it he promptly loses every match he's in and then blows his chance like that on RAW? Big waste of talent.

It would have made way more sense for him to keep losing and then cash in when Cena was basically unconscious after being assaulted by the Wyatts. Sandow as champ would have been hilarious.

:agree:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bray Wyatt's "The devil made me do it"

Is this Kane? Or has Vince McMahon got the Wyatts as his personal henchmen?

Is this building up for some weird power struggle? HHH and his shield vs McMahon and the Wyatts?

Both taking out the good guys, then they clash?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if bryan is being squashed, orton is already a champ, del rio lost, who is left as a legit contender to cena?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if bryan is being squashed, orton is already a champ, del rio lost, who is left as a legit contender to cena?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGA0IYwJ_NY]Bray Wyatt Debut MV - "We're Here" - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this building up for some weird power struggle? HHH and his shield vs McMahon and the Wyatts?

Both taking out the good guys, then they clash?

They should have the McMahons under the control of the Wyatt family. At the end of the day, Bray Wyatt was always in control.

Evil personified,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ht8GZMmiaw]Wrestling Edits: The Wyatt Family Tribute - YouTube[/ame]

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I was thinking it was McMahon(s), but I read an interesting theory on the internet about another possibility...

Paul Heyman had that promo at a Hell in a Cell where he called himself the devil. The next night the Wyatt family attacks CM Punk and then uses "the devil made me do it" line at the end. I'm not sure where Bryan fits into the picture, but I thought that Heyman connection made sense as to why the Wyatts might have attacked Punk.

Heyman and the Wyatts would be ridiculous together. That would work.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking it was McMahon(s), but I read an interesting theory on the internet about another possibility...

Paul Heyman had that promo at a Hell in a Cell where he called himself the devil. The next night the Wyatt family attacks CM Punk and then uses "the devil made me do it" line at the end. I'm not sure where Bryan fits into the picture, but I thought that Heyman connection made sense as to why the Wyatts might have attacked Punk.

Heyman and the Wyatts would be ridiculous together. That would work.

Yeah the Wyatts joining up with Team Heyman would be "best for business".

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only problem with the Wyatt's running with HHH & Steph is that the Wyatt 's don't seem to be all that corporate. In fact I could see them despising corporate culture & wanting to tear it down.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Doobee...Wyatt Family being corporate thugs just wouldn't make sense and even having Heyman in tow would dminish Bray's leadership qualities. His character thrives on being the "cult leader" type and taking orders from the Walrus would not mesh with that.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No emotion from the crowd, u know this storyline is horrible

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Show vs Randy Orton

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs The Wyatt Family

Kane gone corporate

Please tell me Raw didn't happen like that.