• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was quite the memorable ending to Raw. Holy smokes that crowd was INSANE.

I thought it was awesome. Got me even more on the locomotive that is Daniel freaking Bryan!

:yahoo:

This is all setting up for Bryan taking down Orton @ Wrestlemania. Like it or not, I think that is the main card even though we have seen Bryan beat Orton time and time again over the last several months.

It makes me wonder, if I am right where do they take Cena for WM30?

And another thought that may shoot my main WM30 main event idea down was the fact that Cena's dad got blasted by Orton. The whole extra motivation angle. It is hard to see Cena losing after that happened to his ol man. But to me, it is equally hard to see Cena vs Bryan in the main card @ WM30. We just saw that as a main event before Cena's surgery.

I could see Batista making a huge splash @ Royal Rumble and starting a big time feud with someone. Maybe even a face?:noidea:

Lots of interesting prospects are upon us Wrasslin fans. I am liking 2014 so far....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
caught the end of the cage match and Bryan Daniels turned on the Wyatts. Stripped down to his gear, awesome kicks to Wyatts head. That back to face didnt take long.

This Batista thing seems to be making this start to head in a new direction. Punk with lots of overacting and I guess the old DX men teamed with the shield again. Punk needs to get back to where he was, this acting and seeking fan approval might not get him anywhere.

Ya, the Punk story lines havent been the best. Wonder who he pissed off.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A well overdue entrant into the WWE HOF, Ultimate Warrior will be inducted in March. Next up has to be Randy Savage.

cant wait for acceptance speech. The audience will is going to go nuts.

ultimate-warrior-o.gif

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
caught the end of the cage match and Bryan Daniels turned on the Wyatts. Stripped down to his gear, awesome kicks to Wyatts head. That back to face didnt take long.

This Batista thing seems to be making this start to head in a new direction. Punk with lots of overacting and I guess the old DX men teamed with the shield again. Punk needs to get back to where he was, this acting and seeking fan approval might not get him anywhere.

The Bryan turn never made sense in the first place.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was quite the memorable ending to Raw. Holy smokes that crowd was INSANE.

I thought it was awesome. Got me even more on the locomotive that is Daniel freaking Bryan!

:yahoo:

This is all setting up for Bryan taking down Orton @ Wrestlemania. Like it or not, I think that is the main card even though we have seen Bryan beat Orton time and time again over the last several months.

It makes me wonder, if I am right where do they take Cena for WM30?

And another thought that may shoot my main WM30 main event idea down was the fact that Cena's dad got blasted by Orton. The whole extra motivation angle. It is hard to see Cena losing after that happened to his ol man. But to me, it is equally hard to see Cena vs Bryan in the main card @ WM30. We just saw that as a main event before Cena's surgery.

I could see Batista making a huge splash @ Royal Rumble and starting a big time feud with someone. Maybe even a face?:noidea:

Lots of interesting prospects are upon us Wrasslin fans. I am liking 2014 so far....

Batista and ADR have been going back and forth on twitter. I'd say that is his opponent for WM.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see who Lesnar will face at WM. I don't see the program with the Big Show lasting that long. Where does Mark Henry figure into that picture? Sheamus is in line for a return very soon. I hope they bring him back as a heel. Lots of possibilities.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see who Lesnar will face at WM. I don't see the program with the Big Show lasting that long. Where does Mark Henry figure into that picture? Sheamus is in line for a return very soon. I hope they bring him back as a heel. Lots of possibilities.

Unless Batista wins the rumble, my guess is that it's him. Brock probably takes out Big Show and they make up some storyline how Batista is getting revenge for his 'friends.'

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batista and ADR have been going back and forth on twitter. I'd say that is his opponent for WM.

Oh yeah, thats right. I remember ADR calling him out last night.

ADR needs a push again. He is a great heal imo.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that would be interesting to unleash a heel Sheamus. He could do some serious damage in that roll.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should see Undertaker any time now eh?

Lesnar vs Undertaker?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending last night was EPIC!!! But I can't help but wonder if it would have been better-served in a PPV. I would have built up the Wyatt plot more and done the same to headline Elimination Chamber or something and sailed right into Wrestlemania from there. Crowd was insane!

Punk is getting boring.

Looks like Del Rio is set to job for the return of Batista. I wonder if they let Del Rio beat The Animal down once before Batista smashes him or if he just gets promptly annihilated like Henry did for Lesnar?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mae Young passed away for real last night.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Batista going to be on Raw this coming Monday?

I heard he was but then I also keep hearing his comeback is the RR....

Which is it?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Batista going to be on Raw this coming Monday?

I heard he was but then I also keep hearing his comeback is the RR....

Which is it?

Yes, Batista is supposed to be at Raw Monday night.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they dont screw it up with Batista. He was the guy in the suit like Kane is now. Maybe HHH will offer him a public invitation to join them and his no answer will turn the shield on him and he will wipe them off. Batista will be wasted with del rio. Let him and Reigns actually battle.

Just the rate this show is going, there is a better chance for them to ruin Batista than use him right.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Del Rio thing is over quickly. Just a one episode welcome back for Batista where he disposes of him Monday and that's it. Nobody is going to get excited about Batista v Del Rio at Elimination Chamber or something.

I actually like Del Rio, but they've kind of ruined him and he's gone from being a hilarious heel to just kind of boring.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt look like many want to work with Del Rio. I am pretty sure he is far too aggressive for most of their tastes and you gotta think there is even a problem understanding his calls in the ring.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was pretty stupid to break up Daniel Bryan from the Wyatt Family so fast. That plot line really didn't even take off before they shut it down. I thought it had tons of potential, but WWE didn't want to see their most popular superstar go heel.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usos need to have the tag team belts... Like now.

That is all