• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all of a sudden trying to make Big Show a badass, but Im guessing Lesnar will win any way. How do u go from wearing a diaper to beating the beast incarnate?

Yup, I remember Stephanie McMahon making Big Show cry every week. Not buying the bad ass Big Show.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im watching the best of raw and smackdown 2011 and I think Del Rio should have remained the mexican arisocrat driving $250K vehicles with a "I'm better than u" attitude. He was great in that role. Should have never turned face. Thats the other problem with today's product, too many unnecessary turns. When he was going against Ziggler, Ziggler was over with the crowd even though Del Rio was the face, it didnt work. He's way more believable as a heel. Austin said that he regretted turning heel because no one took it seriously as McMahon's ally. Its the opposite with Del Rio. Now he seems lost in the desert.

And how many times will Rey Jr tap out to Del Rio? That feud has BEEN run its course.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I remember Stephanie McMahon making Big Show cry every week. Not buying the bad ass Big Show.

It's nothing but a filler match. Certainly he could gotten a better opponent. He's gonna run all over Big Show. Im hoping McMahon shocks the world and someone wins who no one is expecting.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hilarious are the WWE "experts" they have predicting who will win the PPV matches on the wwe.com website? They never have a unanimous prediction (big surprise), but to have 2 of 5 pick the Big Show...lol...any pretend credibility that piece has goes out the window.

I would bet my savings that Lesnar wins. Only way Big Show wins is by DQ or some technicality where he still gets pounded to the ground.

100% agree on Del Rio. He was amazing when he first came out as a heel. They've ruined him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hilarious are the WWE "experts" they have predicting who will win the PPV matches on the wwe.com website? They never have a unanimous prediction (big surprise), but to have 2 of 5 pick the Big Show...lol...any pretend credibility that piece has goes out the window.

I would bet my savings that Lesnar wins. Only way Big Show wins is by DQ or some technicality where he still gets pounded to the ground.

100% agree on Del Rio. He was amazing when he first came out as a heel. They've ruined him.

They should've never separated Del Rio and Ricardo.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nothing but a filler match. Certainly he could gotten a better opponent. He's gonna run all over Big Show. Im hoping McMahon shocks the world and someone wins who no one is expecting.

Yeah, all we're hoping for is for Brock to give Big Show the F5, but it's not like we haven't seen that before,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuEp9zJOQ-8]Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show- Judgment Day 2003 the best f5 ever - YouTube[/ame]

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think thats bad? Try the Bleacher Report. They know every single move McMahon's gonna make.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh for sure, 2nd best PPV IMO.

WM is the biggest, but I think Royal Rumble is my favorite. The match itself is fun and you know the PPV is kicking off the best 10 weeks of the year as a wrestling fan

Odds now have Batista winning with Reigns and CM Punk in the hunt. Wouldnt it be something if someone we wouldnt expect would win it.

My top four PPVs are WM, Royal Rumble, MIB, and Summerslam.

I think Reigns is going to dominate the Rumble, eliminating a bunch of guys . This is the next part of his push to main event status. I see him eventually getting eliminated with there being some type of tension with the Shield.

I hope Punk wins it. He still hasn't main evented Mania and he's arguably the second biggest star in the company. He probably gets screwed over by the Authority though.

That leaves Batista. Nothing against him, but he hasn't been there for years and he's not a megastar like the Rock who can show-up and main event the next PPV.

I'd bet on Batista if I had to make a pick though.

The only other guy who even has a chance outside of the group is Bryan (if he's actually in the match).

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WM is the biggest, but I think Royal Rumble is my favorite. The match itself is fun and you know the PPV is kicking off the best 10 weeks of the year as a wrestling fan

I think Reigns is going to dominate the Rumble, eliminating a bunch of guys . This is the next part of his push to main event status. I see him eventually getting eliminated with there being some type of tension with the Shield.

I hope Punk wins it. He still hasn't main evented Mania and he's arguably the second biggest star in the company. He probably gets screwed over by the Authority though.

That leaves Batista. Nothing against him, but he hasn't been there for years and he's not a megastar like the Rock who can show-up and main event the next PPV.

The only other guy who even has a chance outside of the group is Bryan (if he's actually in the match).

Yea, ppl have been looking for the Shield to break up for a couple of weeks now. I doubt Bryan would win, thats if he can wrestle as u stated.

Im still wondering about Taker's opponent if he wrestles at WM30 and if the winner of the RR has any impact on that.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Punk wins, then that leaves Batista possibly for Taker at WM30. If Batista wins, it could be Lesnar and Taker. I doubt they would want another Punk/Taker matchup.

And of course, if this is his last go at it, then Cena might be the draw for Taker. I doubt they would place Reigns in a match of that caliber if this is his last WM. To create a Cena "feud", I could see Cena claiming how much he respects Taker and wanting the honor to fight Taker at WM30 or something to that effect. I just cant see a traditional bad blood feud between those two, not at this point in their careers any way.

Whoever it is, I look for the feud to at least begin next month on the way to Mania.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Punk wins, then that leaves Batista possibly for Taker at WM30. If Batista wins, it could be Lesnar and Taker. I doubt they would want another Punk/Taker matchup.

And of course, if this is his last go at it, then Cena might be the draw for Taker. I doubt they would place Reigns in a match of that caliber if this is his last WM. To create a Cena "feud", I could see Cena claiming how much he respects Taker and wanting the honor to fight Taker at WM30 or something to that effect. I just cant see a traditional bad blood feud between those two, not at this point in their careers any way.

Whoever it is, I look for the feud to at least begin next month on the way to Mania.

The only thing I could see that potentially planted the seeds for Cena-Taker was a Raw a few years ago at MSG where both were a tag-team and Taker gave Cena a tombstone at the end of the match (so you cold have a situation where Cena says he's gotten even with everyone who 'wronged' him, with the exception of Taker).

This year do, I do think they end up doing Lesar-Taker. It's a match they have to do, and who knows if Lesnar is around WWE next year.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtTqKeOfQek]FULL-LENGTH MATCH - Raw - John Cena & The Undertaker vs. DX vs. Jeri-Show - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Royal Rumble is arguably the most entertaining. I think Royal Rumble & MITB are the most fun to watch. Imagine if they got ladders involved in the battle royal, that would be insane!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans will crucify WWE tonight. Look for constant booing and chants tonight. I bet it'll be insane!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans will crucify WWE tonight. Look for constant booing and chants tonight. I bet it'll be insane!

They could redeem themselves if they find ways to work Daniel Bryan into the main event of WM. I'm not sure if they will tho.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could redeem themselves if they find ways to work Daniel Bryan into the main event of WM. I'm not sure if they will tho.

Maybe they just ride Reigns and split up the shield tonight. that would be the only way to get the fans back on their side. Dont know what Brian did against Wyatt, maybe Rey was just thrown in after if Daniel could not perform. It sure seemed pegged to have Brian be #30, so they threw Rey in as the substitute.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they just ride Reigns and split up the shield tonight. that would be the only way to get the fans back on their side. Dont know what Brian did against Wyatt, maybe Rey was just thrown in after if Daniel could not perform. It sure seemed pegged to have Brian be #30, so they threw Rey in as the substitute.

He's basically said that the authority didnt want him in the Rumble but thanked fans for their support. They are screwing this guy over thousands of times. Youtube fans buried the WWE last night!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Creative would have to do it quick, and thats feasible, but as u said, its up in the air. I look for him to get buried even more. Reigns will get pushed faster than bryan I think.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty and bottom line, brian is a 220 pound almost midget in a power mans sport. They let punk hold the belt for so long being a little man in this big mans sport, when they need that angle they will use it, but any attempts to make this show believable cant put everything on the smallest guy on the roster beating all these big men up.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im more ready for Raw tonight because of the crowd not the show. Thats pretty sad.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the RR went down last night, I see the Shield winning the 6 man tag tonight to get into the EC.