• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batista goes from skinny jeans, nose piercings and affliction shirts 1 week, to work boots, boot cut jeans and a hoody jacket the next.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Lesnar aint too happy with Batistas shit show.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Lesnar is a big dude but every time I see him, I'm like "Damn, that's a big motherfucker!". And I'm pretty sure that Batista wasn't expecting that reaction last night. I bet he cried his skinny jean wearing ass to bed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see the DB push. Maybe The wwe might have changed plans after the RR for Mania. Triple threat for World Heavyweight title???

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster fell asleep last night and didn't catch Raw, allow me to catch up before I contribute to this thread. Don't want to say something ignorant.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had a shot to split the shield and opted for a shield wyatt battle instead. well, as long as it keeps all 6 of them out of the title matches. lets just hope its not the shield coming down then the wyatts coming in or vice versa after the damage is done to the faces.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Lesnar is a big dude but every time I see him, I'm like "Damn, that's a big motherfucker!". And I'm pretty sure that Batista wasn't expecting that reaction last night. I bet he cried his skinny jean wearing ass to bed.

You can also see why alot of people dont want to work with Lesnar.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see the DB push. Maybe The wwe might have changed plans after the RR for Mania. Triple threat for World Heavyweight title???

With the way things are progressing, I see DB winning the title at EC.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobster fell asleep last night and didn't catch Raw, allow me to catch up before I contribute to this thread. Don't want to say something ignorant.

Well, its not like u missed anything.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to an epic segment featuring Bad News Barrett, RAW was complete garbage. Woo hoo, another six-man tag match involving the Shield.

The Wyatts showing up as they do makes no sense. There seems to be no sense of direction with these guys. Are they targeting heels? Faces? Or just depends on the day.

If they keep throwing salt in the Shield's game, it could result in the entire Shield doing a Face Turn and going after the Authority. Doubt it, but I could see it working. Reigns is getting over already despite being a heel, etc.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to an epic segment featuring Bad News Barrett, RAW was complete garbage. Woo hoo, another six-man tag match involving the Shield.

The Wyatts showing up as they do makes no sense. There seems to be no sense of direction with these guys. Are they targeting heels? Faces? Or just depends on the day.

If they keep throwing salt in the Shield's game, it could result in the entire Shield doing a Face Turn and going after the Authority. Doubt it, but I could see it working. Reigns is getting over already despite being a heel, etc.

LOL kind of funny that the only good news about Raw now days is Bad News Barrett.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Sting signed a Legends contract with WWE? I hope its true!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Sting signed a Legends contract with WWE? I hope its true!

I really hope he loses to Magnus on Thursday. What a joke TNA is right now. They even got Magnus carrying 2 belts like Randy Orton.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he loses to Magnus on Thursday. What a joke TNA is right now. They even got Magnus carrying 2 belts like Randy Orton.

Dixie wants new talent, but one has to wonder how much it can help at this point.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Sting's contract up for grabs last week where Magnus won?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he was written off TNA last week. Too many ties to hogan I guess.

Wrestling legend Sting rumored to have signed with WWE - National Pro Wrestling | Examiner.com

dont know why a legends deal though, unless he does not want to wrestle anymore. I dont think he ever took his t shirt off lately.

How awesome would it be to team up with animal again in some role. Brothers in paint. I want the long leather jacket and baseball bat crow version please.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, he was written off TNA last week. Too many ties to hogan I guess.

Wrestling legend Sting rumored to have signed with WWE - National Pro Wrestling | Examiner.com

dont know why a legends deal though, unless he does not want to wrestle anymore. I dont think he ever took his t shirt off lately.

How awesome would it be to team up with animal again in some role. Brothers in paint. I want the long leather jacket and baseball bat crow version please.

I heard one of the big reason they're getting him is because of his importance to WCW and the role that plays with the networks programming. He's basically the face of WCW. He's in his mid 50's so he'll probably wrestle a couple special attraction matches at PPVs and call it a day, but still be involved in the presentation of the network

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kind of a random though I had about the last Raw...

When Triple H started off the show with that "aww did somebody not get what they wanted?" line was he taking shot at Punk as much as playing off the fans?

WWE Raw 1/27/14 - The Authority Segment - YouTube

It could all be a work. Punk could be injured etc..

But if the rumors that he's pissed about his storyline and the direction of the company are true, I can absolutely see VKM and HHH throwing a jab during the opening promo segment of the show

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixie wants new talent, but one has to wonder how much it can help at this point.

I'm not sure what Dixie wants, she seems to just take ideas from the WWE and pretend no one is noticing.

I thought it was this week. I could be wrong tho.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a random though I had about the last Raw...

When Triple H started off the show with that "aww did somebody not get what they wanted?" line was he taking shot at Punk as much as playing off the fans?

WWE Raw 1/27/14 - The Authority Segment - YouTube

It could all be a work. Punk could be injured etc..

But if the rumors that he's pissed about his storyline and the direction of the company are true, I can absolutely see VKM and HHH throwing a jab during the opening promo segment of the show

Its just the timeline. I can see what you mean about HHH's pouty line going towards punk, but that supposedly happened before the meeting punk had with mcmahon causing the writers to finish the script just about air time. The only way they could have gone was to tag Bryan and punk. Nobody wants to see both of them get their asses kicked every week, but probably more want that than to see them wrestling eachother every week. Thats like the lightweight division that has endlessly failed. They let punk hold that title for a long time, it was his turn to play along and he took his tights and went home.

Punk vs HHH really made no sense. Bryan vs HHH for leaving him out of the rumble and any elimination chamber qualifiers, yes, yes, yes thats wrestlemania material.

Right now they put all their cards on orton and he is not really delivering, so they moved their bets to batista. Dave has a good power game, but he is not a show stopper, doesnt have the 25 minute match makeup, he is a destroyer that should basically rival goldberg for quickest pin. Magnum TA had that. When they are that kind of champ and end up trying to expand the matches to even 10 minutes is when they start to fail.