• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bray Wyatt is just plain awesome. Perfect WWE superstar. The guy can do it all.

2. Wyatts will win. Because of an Ambrose fuck up. Thus splitting the shield for Reigns' coming out party. Just in time for WM30.

3. They didn't have a choice after losing Punk. They are simply saving face imo.

4. Agree

5. Yes, it would be. I like Orton from a skill set in the ring aspect. Mic skills.... meh. And Batista, what a d bag. Can't stand him. Need Bryan in there.

I can understand the Rock coming back and being thrown into the Wrestlmania main event. But Batista? He fucking sucks and I heard that him winning the Royal Rumble and headlining mania was one of the reason that Punk quit.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the Rock coming back and being thrown into the Wrestlmania main event. But Batista? He fucking sucks and I heard that him winning the Royal Rumble and headlining mania was one of the reason that Punk quit.

yep. It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The article said punk just commented that dave was not in wrestling shape, so he should not be put in the main event at wrestlemania becauses it would hurt the event. He felt he deserved more, but does not seem to realize how bad he has looked in the ring lately.

All I remember was Batista did not want to stay because of the path the WWE was taking, so you would figure if we knew what that path definitely was, we can assume they are going a complete opposite direction. Maybe the path was just that Dave was not world champ. I dont really know the answer, but maybe the path was that the little guys like punk, bryan, ziggler, all 215 pounds soaking wet were being the guys pushed to the top while the heavyweights were told to lose.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts after last nights RAW.
1. Bray Wyatt cuts amazing promos
2. Does anyone think Their will be a winner between the Wyatts and the Shield I think this match ends in a DQ or no contest.
3. Finally the WWE looks like they are gonna listen to the fans and push Bryan.
4. I expect Bryan to get in the Wrestlemania main event somehow now. Maybe him vs HHH will be the main event over the championship match. Or he gets into the WWE title match somehow.
5. Randy Orton vs Batista could possibly be the worst WWE title match in Mania history.

They likely wont push him the way fans want. With Punk gone, he was bound to get more face time, but he was attacked at the end of the show, so there's a red flag right there. With the way Orton is trashing Batista, I think that match is set in stone. The belt will probably change hands.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article said punk just commented that dave was not in wrestling shape, so he should not be put in the main event at wrestlemania becauses it would hurt the event. He felt he deserved more, but does not seem to realize how bad he has looked in the ring lately.

All I remember was Batista did not want to stay because of the path the WWE was taking, so you would figure if we knew what that path definitely was, we can assume they are going a complete opposite direction. Maybe the path was just that Dave was not world champ. I dont really know the answer, but maybe the path was that the little guys like punk, bryan, ziggler, all 215 pounds soaking wet were being the guys pushed to the top while the heavyweights were told to lose.

I read somewhere Punk admitted to not giving it his best. As of late he mentioned he was only using 3 or 4 moves.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt the few moves, it was slowing his pace, calling for fan support for his finishing moves, and you could clearly see him calling his shots.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it sound like someone made it up. But still. Crazy stuff!

That dude that had the "my other CM Punk sign was confiscated" apparently wasnt joking and had that sign taken from him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time ever, the WWE's biggest star is a Diva. AJ Lee should go down in history as the greatest Diva ever. She's basically carrying the company as far as I'm concerned.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTNe31vpZY]AJ Lee | Applause - YouTube[/ame]

#bossbitch

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
barrett-has-more-bad-news-7531.jpg

Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck. People actually post in here.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys say she looks like a teenage boy. I dont see it I think she is fucking sexy. :nod:

she is sexy. playful and plays the role of just a little bit short of reality to make her a dream. She is counting her reign as womans champ, 230 something days, just like Punk counted the days he was champ. I doubt she loses the title until she passes punks daily count as a final stab in the heart to make him feel small. I am wondering if their real life relationship even existed. I figured if it did the authority would have her banging daniel bryan again.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she is sexy. playful and plays the role of just a little bit short of reality to make her a dream. She is counting her reign as womans champ, 230 something days, just like Punk counted the days he was champ. I doubt she loses the title until she passes punks daily count as a final stab in the heart to make him feel small. I am wondering if their real life relationship even existed. I figured if it did the authority would have her banging daniel bryan again.

WWE has already acknowledged that Brie and Daniel are getting married, so that storyline wouldn't work.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be funny if her title reign lasts longer than Punk's. I think she'll lose it soon to Naomi tho.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naomi is probably the best ring performer of any current Diva, probably the best since Lita. IDK if she has the mic skills to be the long term star of the Diva's Division like AJ tho. AJ has that "it factor" that no other Diva has had since Trish IMO. AJ vs Naomi could be a great rivalry like Trish vs Lita.