• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to separate, legitimately separate, Raw and Smackdown, each brand needs its own titles. TV shows should be about telling the stories and developing not only rivalries but also number 1 contenders matches. I'm not trying to say the decision makers at WWE don't know what they are doing, but I strongly believe the smartest way to separate them would be like this:

Raw:
Universal Championship - Originally announced as the Raw Title, would also change the strap back to Red. Barely defended on TV but definitely on PPVs;
United States Championship - This would act as the secondary title, defended on TV a good amount of the time, but also on PPVs.
Raw Women's Championship - Obvious reasoning, barely defended on TV but definitely on PPVs
Raw Tag Team Championship - Obvious reasoning, defended on TV but mainly on PPVs.

Smackdown:
WWE Championship - Main title, would change the strap to Blue, barely defended on TV but definitely on PPVs.
Intercontinental Championship - This would act as the secondary title, defended on TV a good amount of the time, but also on PPVs.
Smackdown Women's Championship - Obvious reasoning, barely defended on TV but definitely on PPVs
Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Obvious reasoning, defended on TV but mainly on PPVs.

NXT:
NXT Championship - Main title, barely defended on TV but definitely on PPVs.
NXT Women's Championship - Obvious reasoning, defended on TV but mainly on PPVs.
NXT North American Championship - This would act as the secondary title, defended on TV a good amount of the time, but also on PPVs.
NXT Women's Tag Team Championship - Obvious reasoning, defended on TV but mainly on PPVs.

Now, if you want a TV title that is just defended on TV to make the TV shows more watchable, here's my idea for that too:

Raw:
Raw Television Championship - ONLY defended on Raw, no PPVs.

Smackdown:
Smackdown Television Championship - ONLY defended on Smackdown, no PPVs.

NXT:
NXT Television Championship - ONLY defended on NXT, no PPVs. Arguably, you can also replace the North American Championship with this title and I don't think anyone would miss it.

There should be no mixing titles or Raw superstars performing on Smackdown and vice versa, same with NXT. What's the point of the draft if that's the case then? There should either be a draft and keep all the superstars on their respective shows, or no draft and every single superstar performs wherever.
the belts are already blue and red.

Just keep in mind that there is a new approved world heavyweight belt approved and ready to be used. I thought it was the one snoop had, but its different.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bloodline and Judgement Day vs. LWO, Sami Zayn, KO and Riddle would be a very good match, IMO. Reminiscent of the days where we had The Shield and The New Day and The Wyatt Family.

Also, they are definitely setting The Miz up to be drafted to Smackdown.

That Trish promo was pretty good too. I'm up for a Trish vs. Lita match at Summerslam. Or even Trish vs. Becky. Trying to think, if they decide to go for a tag match, Becky and Lita vs. Trish and.....who would Trish have as her partner? I would assume that it's someone younger and who might have a beef with Becky...could that be Charlotte?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bloodline and Judgement Day vs. LWO, Sami Zayn, KO and Riddle would be a very good match, IMO. Reminiscent of the days where we had The Shield and The New Day and The Wyatt Family.

That Trish promo was pretty good too. I'm up for a Trish vs. Lita match at Summerslam. Or even Trish vs. Becky. Trying to think, if they decide to go for a tag match, Becky and Lita vs. Trish and.....who would Trish have as her partner? I would assume that it's someone younger and who might have a beef with Becky...could that be Charlotte?

Trish just destroyed her on the stick

I keep saying, great promos are based in reality, not delusion.

Trish is the former

Becky lives on the latter

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched much wrasslin the last few years, because it's gotten, well, whatever.

But has Trish ever retired or is this setting up a retirement match?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched much wrasslin the last few years, because it's gotten, well, whatever.

But has Trish ever retired or is this setting up a retirement match?

She was but she's one of those that I'd the shits right....

They'll bring her in

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not going to spoil but with eat sleep breathe I do.

I know that one of the 2 is pretty much confirmed at Summerslam

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha CM Punk was backstage at Raw tonight to meet with HHH before being asked to leave.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha CM Punk was backstage at Raw tonight to meet with HHH before being asked to leave.

It was fun watching the IWC and dirt sheets explode with all kinds of speculation last night and then it turns out that he and some WWE talent happened to be on the same flight from Florida to Chicago, they chatted each other up and some of the talent invited him backstage to just shoot the shit for a few minutes.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new "Big Gold Belt" is a pretty nice looking belt.

You can bet your ass Roman is gonna win it at some point and hold all 3 titles.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no way they have Roman hold all 3 belts. Absolutely 0% chance.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God I hope so

Otherwise it’s just a consolation prize

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched WWE before?
They don't know what they are doing at times, but that would be just completely and utterly stupid and defeat the purpose of introducing the title. No way they put all 3 belts on Roman.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly................

I want to see Pretty Deadly Drafted tomorrow night. They are a decent Tweener team

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly................

I want to see Pretty Deadly Drafted tomorrow night. They are a decent Tweener team

And teamed with Rollins and his wardrobe team

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dom is over as fuck right now

That is nuclear heat

They should have him weasel his way into winning the new Big Gold Belt. Like whatever tournament shit they are doing, make the final a multi-man match where Dom just gets the shit kicked out of him but somehow falls ass backwards into the win. Him being the first champ and then walking around like he did something would be all time level of heat.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw's roster looks pretty solid. SD's is kinda meh. I bet its not long before they start having people blend shows again.

Also, some of the NXT people got called up to quick imo. Outside of Pretty Deadly, Grimes, and maybe Waller, I would have left everyone else.