• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely love this version of Lesner.
Completely agree.

I could not take the show, when I saw the match announced there was no other reason to have that match other than to have Brock destroy cody. My take, this should have happened as soon as he came back from AEW, but he got hurt so quickly, it couldnt. I just turned it on for the last 5 minutes and finally saw the video. So glad it went down this way and they did not pay Brock another 12 million to join Roman.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree.

I could not take the show, when I saw the match announced there was no other reason to have that match other than to have Brock destroy cody. My take, this should have happened as soon as he came back from AEW, but he got hurt so quickly, it couldnt. I just turned it on for the last 5 minutes and finally saw the video. So glad it went down this way and they did not pay Brock another 12 million to join Roman.
they did that right and Lesner getting in his face saying "I'm your worst fucking nightmare" is just what Cody needs. He came in, has had it too easy, is handed the Rumble and a championship match...Lesner needs to beat some sense into him

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. They didn't even try with that episode. No call ups, no real surprises or hot angles, and literally just a wasted segment of Seth Rollins coming out, listening to people sing his song, and then leaving.

They did but it wasn't a really good try. Riddle was a good sight to see. Randy would have been better though.

THE HHH first was a surprise.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree.

That was another.

If I were writing. I would go next and pair him with someone, manager, or put him in some group that's not the Bloodline

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can see Roman starting to piss off Solo too...the Bloodline is bound to fall apart.

but not sure what happens now that Lesner is in the fold...

I guess Smackdown will have the Usos and the Canadians.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was another.

If I were writing. I would go next and pair him with someone, manager, or put him in some group that's not the Bloodline

Should just make him a gun for hire

Make it easy. Lesnar is someone’s “insurance policy”

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was another.

not really a group, Bobby Lashley suggested they become the modern day road warriors, not face paint and shoulder pads, just destruction and squash matches.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really a group, Bobby Lashley suggested they become the modern day road warriors, not face paint and shoulder pads, just destruction and squash matches.
but what if we want shoulder pads and face paint?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should just make him a gun for hire

Make it easy. Lesnar is someone’s “insurance policy”
Vinces. Timetable if he really wants to retire pretty much lines up with the transition of power with the sale ending later in the year.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Vince pulled Bayley from the show, Pulled Seth Rollins during his entrance, and turned Brock on Cody for his punishment finally. You would think Vinces share of 9.8 BILLION would be enough, but he will get his revenge.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Vince pulled Bayley from the show, Pulled Seth Rollins during his entrance, and turned Brock on Cody for his punishment finally. You would think Vinces share of 9.8 BILLION would be enough, but he will get his revenge.

I read Vince had nothing to do with Brock

That was always the plan

Seems like Brock and Cody feud, then Cody feuds with the usos and solo, then gets Roman again?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vince seems like a huge bayley fan since he let her and Sasha get so much air time during the plague

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What revenge on Bayley and Seth does Vince want? I’ve read that stuff changed pre show but why is everyone assuming it is all Vince’s doing? Vince isn’t a moron, him torpedoing the creative for revenge is going to cost him all that he has.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read Vince had nothing to do with Brock

That was always the plan

Seems like Brock and Cody feud, then Cody feuds with the usos and solo, then gets Roman again?
I just cannot see it. I cannot see how HHH and his "The Story has not been told yet" had anything to do with Brock destroying Cody. I cannot see any way that Brock aligns with Reigns. There are just too many things, including the double bird going off the air that was exactly what Cody was involved with at AEW.
I am not saying Bayley was cut because of vince, but because of the direction she was taking.
I always expected Cody to be built up and then get beat down.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot see it. I cannot see how HHH and his "The Story has not been told yet" had anything to do with Brock destroying Cody. I cannot see any way that Brock aligns with Reigns. There are just too many things, including the double bird going off the air that was exactly what Cody was involved with at AEW.
I am not saying Bayley was cut because of vince, but because of the direction she was taking.
Q has a hard on for Trips...just ignore him

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't think he joined reigns.

But they haven't told that story yet.

But unlike most people, raw and SD really didn't feel much different under BN.

The Vince created stories still carried the way. And most of those were written out in advance. If anything the biggest change was likely less re-writes.