• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw's roster looks pretty solid. SD's is kinda meh. I bet its not long before they start having people blend shows again.

Also, some of the NXT people got called up to quick imo. Outside of Pretty Deadly, Grimes, and maybe Waller, I would have left everyone else.
How can you say it’s too quick when Indi Hartwell has been in NXT since 2019, Zoey Stark since January 2021, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter have been a tag team in NXT since 2020, Alba Fyre since 2019 for NXT UK/NXT and Isla Dawn since 2018 in NXT UK/NXT. Pretty much every woman drafted was ready.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins's shirts just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

it's like they just go through the women's section at Goodwill and he's like "yea, that will do just fine"

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Priest attempting a Razor's Edge last night.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say it’s too quick when Indi Hartwell has been in NXT since 2019, Zoey Stark since January 2021, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter have been a tag team in NXT since 2020, Alba Fyre since 2019 for NXT UK/NXT and Isla Dawn since 2018 in NXT UK/NXT. Pretty much every woman drafted was ready.

On what planet was stark ready? She’s bland in every way

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw's roster looks pretty solid. SD's is kinda meh. I bet its not long before they start having people blend shows again.

Also, some of the NXT people got called up to quick imo. Outside of Pretty Deadly, Grimes, and maybe Waller, I would have left everyone else.

SD loos good. Not great but good.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because most of them have just now been giving TV time with some meat on it. And its not like there's a lot of opportunity on the main roster right now unless they do some culling. Skill wise, many of them can wrestle, but roster wise, it'd be better to just stay in NXT.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because most of them have just now been giving TV time with some meat on it. And its not like there's a lot of opportunity on the main roster right now unless they do some culling. Skill wise, many of them can wrestle, but roster wise, it'd be better to just stay in NXT.

Yeah I don’t see how there’s room for this many people

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Raw.

No Chaos or Crazy ride. Just slow burn

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunther vs Kevin Owens was fire

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Balor was announced for Money in the Bank, so no matter how many times Rollins defends the belt at house shows or raw, or even smack down its not going anywhere.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Balor was announced for Money in the Bank, so no matter how many times Rollins defends the belt at house shows or raw, or even smack down its not going anywhere.
it feels like they are trying to right some wrongs with this belt, which I am good with.

Balor vs Rollins will make for a good match.

and we get to watch Judgement Day fall apart a bit with Finn and Priest going at it.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it feels like they are trying to right some wrongs with this belt, which I am good with.

Balor vs Rollins will make for a good match.

and we get to watch Judgement Day fall apart a bit with Finn and Priest going at it.
how many times will Cole use first ever world heavyweight champ vs the first ever universal champ?

Priest is getting alot of good reviews for his first match with Bunny, to his second match carrying bunny, then his title match against Rollins. But for some reason, this is going to push him OUT of the judgment day while Reigns is on top with a faction? Seems like pushing Priest vs Balor is poor timing as Reigns starts battling the usos. Sounds too much like the same damn story. Maybe its ok because one is raw and one is smackdown?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many times will Cole use first ever world heavyweight champ vs the first ever universal champ?

Priest is getting alot of good reviews for his first match with Bunny, to his second match carrying bunny, then his title match against Rollins. But for some reason, this is going to push him OUT of the judgment day while Reigns is on top with a faction? Seems like pushing Priest vs Balor is poor timing as Reigns starts battling the usos. Sounds too much like the same damn story. Maybe its ok because one is raw and one is smackdown?
I think Priest needs to get out from under Finn's shadow just like Solo needs to with Reigns. Very similar kind of stories. Priest wanting to show that he can win a match clean without JD interfering and Solo just wanting respect.

I think they are doing a good job with both of them to be honest.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bad booking ruined judgment day

How do you take them seriously when they keep losing and your #1 contender and royal rumble winner lost a feud with an ancient talent?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad booking ruined judgment day

How do you take them seriously when they keep losing and your #1 contender and royal rumble winner lost a feud with an ancient talent?
I think they found a better story with Dom and Mami and it overshadowed the group as a whole.

meanwhile they hadn't really found a place for Priest and Finn...so let them feud a little and find something new.

I don't think they were ever meant to be taken seriously...but more a springboard to actually give Dom something to do...and that is working well.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they found a better story with Dom and Mami and it overshadowed the group as a whole.

meanwhile they hadn't really found a place for Priest and Finn...so let them feud a little and find something new.

I don't think they were ever meant to be taken seriously...but more a springboard to actually give Dom something to do...and that is working well.

Money man.

Honestly. 3 man, one title. Something has to give

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that they kept losing and Finn is basically jsut putting everyone and their mother over hasn’t helped

So much for banana nose reviving Finn

At least under Vince it took a heel turn by god for him to lose to Roman

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there is some article floating around on my google search page on my phone, how Brock is not fighting at Money in the bank, so Cody needs someone to fight. they went on about Kayfabe, or whatever, suggested maybe Dom and Rhea bother him during his punk bomb 10 minutes they will probably give him.

Isn't the whole story line with brock that Cody has a broken arm from the Kimura? How can these nut huggers bitch about him not getting a match at MITB when he has a broken arm?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Logan Paul definitely winning that MITB.

Let's just go full chaos with it too. Jey is about to beat Roman for the title(s) and then Logan slides in and steals it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Logan Paul definitely winning that MITB.

Let's just go full chaos with it too. Jey is about to beat Roman for the title(s) and then Logan slides in and steals it.

No. God no. Why. To all of it

If anyone in the bloodline does it, it should be solo.

Frankly he should win MITB, fake stalking Rollins, and then heyman hands solo the briefcase to cash in on Roman (maybe even during the match with jey) and they both turn on Roman at the same time