• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw main event was awful....

A typical predictable 3 man tag finish with everyone hitting their finishers in the final 2 minutes.

Michael Cole can not sell intensity worth shit...JBL and whoever else was on commentary don't help.

There were 2 commercial breaks during the match.....??!!!!

And Cena v2.0 gets the win...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stone cold pretty good with Paige on the podcast. Really stated the fact that he is used to having veterans only on the podcast, but since Paige has been wrestling since she was 13 years, she is already a 10 year veteran. Her mum looks like Luna, a complete wrestling family in England. More great behind the scenes stories with Dean Malenko, Dusty, Dustin and Cody Rhodes and Jamie Nobile being mentioned during her development. She did a pretty good Dusty impersonation, said she was the only person to ever call him a mother fucker and get away with it.

If HHH set this up for the fans to learn her history, look for Paige to reign this Diva division for a while, possibly more anti diva, claiming she wants the belt to read Womans champion again.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stone cold pretty good with Paige on the podcast. Really stated the fact that he is used to having veterans only on the podcast, but since Paige has been wrestling since she was 13 years, she is already a 10 year veteran. Her mum looks like Luna, a complete wrestling family in England. More great behind the scenes stories with Dean Malenko, Dusty, Dustin and Cody Rhodes and Jamie Nobile being mentioned during her development. She did a pretty good Dusty impersonation, said she was the only person to ever call him a mother fucker and get away with it.

If HHH set this up for the fans to learn her history, look for Paige to reign this Diva division for a while, possibly more anti diva, claiming she wants the belt to read Womans champion again.

If they are really having a "Diva's revolution" that the WWE wants the average fan to take chick wrestling seriously they need an anti diva type. To me her character is working perfectly and with the Total Divas show is helping the Divas division. I'm going to Raw strictly because of Paige, my wife and her family love Total Divas and Paige on there so she "bought me Raw tickets"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan Attacks Roman Reigns with Fake MITB Briefcase

someones cell phone footage, bray shown giving time to reigns during a street fight.

I was there. Other side of the Ring and row back. It was a Drunken A-Hole. There was a Miz TV Segment where the guy I THINK STOLE the briefcase from another fan (I'll explain in next Paragraph), STOLE a sign that said "MIZ SCREWED CHELESA GREEN (who is from Victoria)".

There was a Fan in a Pink Ziggler shirt who Brought the briefcase and him and his friend and him where getting Wrestlers to Sign it(Darren Young and Big Show did). They were at the top left corner (lucky bastards), I saw the briefcase get thrown and then I could see the Sign Jacker and his buddy there. I saw later that the guy in the pink Ziggler T was there(he tried to get roman to sign a IC tittle) and the and Sign Jacker his buddies were gone

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosa Mendez is three months pregnant. Guess we should be used to just seeing the 9 diva revolution women in action.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Kevin Owens is even more horrible in person than on TV. Orton and Cesaro had to carry his ass through the whole match.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Kevin Owens is even more horrible in person than on TV. Orton and Cesaro had to carry his ass through the whole match.

You're nuts. He worked the bulk of that match and it was fantastic. All 3 guys were top notch

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Ambrose, you falling out of the ring, only to catch yourself on the middle rope, and bounce back in, is getting pretty old. Every single fucking match.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish raw could get more exciting so I dont miss lana anymore.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. This cracks me up every time.

tumblr_nsxn6e0epp1sbzhteo1_400.gif

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Ambrose, you falling out of the ring, only to catch yourself on the middle rope, and bounce back in, is getting pretty old. Every single fucking match.
I love that clothesline though.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're nuts. He worked the bulk of that match and it was fantastic. All 3 guys were top notch
I really have no idea why so many people hate on Owens. He might be fat but it's not like he gets winded after 10 minutes in the ring. He's a fantastic wrestler, plays his character well, is incredible on the mic and people still hate on him. I don't understand it. So many people love all of these indy wrestlers but when one comes along that doesn't fit the normal stereotype for a wrestler, they gripe.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how you could think anything positive of Owens other than he doesn't get winded. I'm not sure how you saw that he was carried in the match. I don't know how good he is on the mic vs it being his character, I just find him boring as hell and a weak bully character.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the news with Eva Marie? Has she been wrestling at all? Has she shown up on RAW or Smackdown at all? I see she has been getting a special one-on-one wrestling lessons. Not at NXT. Is this as common thing? Or is she getting special treatment?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the news with Eva Marie? Has she been wrestling at all? Has she shown up on RAW or Smackdown at all? I see she has been getting a special one-on-one wrestling lessons. Not at NXT. Is this as common thing? Or is she getting special treatment?

Last I saw she was being trained down in NXT. She was basically just hired to be on Total Divas but now they're trying to do something more with her. For that to happen, she has to be able to actually get in the ring without hurting herself.

And here's more New Day!

I3lnCZS.gif

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen with Lana? She is smokin' hot!

I dont know, I missed it. I turned it back on when the three morons were saying that Ziggler needs to come back because of what rusev just did to embarass Lana again.