• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasha Banks' gimmick annoys me.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Cena broke his nose tonight. They stopped the match to get it to stop bleeding and attended to him after the match as well

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rollins broke Cenas nose with a knee, maybe this will have a goldberg effect where nobody wants to work with the little prick. Now we get to hear Rollins say how he broke Cena's nose for the next 6 months.

Definitely shook up Raw, lots of matches were first time, not 6th week in a row with the same guys. Seems WWE is listening.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rollins broke Cenas nose with a knee, maybe this will have a goldberg effect where nobody wants to work with the little prick. Now we get to hear Rollins say how he broke Cena's nose for the next 6 months.

Definitely shook up Raw, lots of matches were first time, not 6th week in a row with the same guys. Seems WWE is listening.
He's a prick because that's his job, IJS. It was an accident though. You don't ever hear anyone say how unsafe Rollins is in the ring. I doubt anything will be made of it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This more Divas thing has its benefits...

veCNc76.jpg

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, Cena couldn't see you, me, Rollins or anything because of his ear to ear nose.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a prick because that's his job, IJS. It was an accident though. You don't ever hear anyone say how unsafe Rollins is in the ring. I doubt anything will be made of it.
I thought that too, but when you watch some of their accessory shows, see them in the background of total divas, swerved, on the network, even Rusev is just a regular guy. Ambrose is the best because he is completely different backstage. Rollins is that same prick all the time, even when he did not know cameras were on him.

We saw him miss Lesnar on the table from the top rope and hit him bone to bone, we have seen him do his top rope move on Cena and end up head butting him in the nuts. There are plenty of examples, people just do not see them.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that too, but when you watch some of their accessory shows, see them in the background of total divas, swerved, on the network, even Rusev is just a regular guy. Ambrose is the best because he is completely different backstage. Rollins is that same prick all the time, even when he did not know cameras were on him.

We saw him miss Lesnar on the table from the top rope and hit him bone to bone, we have seen him do his top rope move on Cena and end up head butting him in the nuts. There are plenty of examples, people just do not see them.
Yet, he's still not seen as a dangerous worker. It's ridiculous to expect even the best in-ring workers to be perfect all the time. Mistakes happen.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, he's still not seen as a dangerous worker. It's ridiculous to expect even the best in-ring workers to be perfect all the time. Mistakes happen.

all I am saying is an extreme monster talent in Goldberg was basically a guy nobody would work with because of one bad kick to Bret Hart. You compare the Goldberg superstardom to a greasy rollins and they are not even close, already had an equivalent of Hart in Cena call the kid out, it might not be far away. There are three in match moves that Rollins has now missed, this is the biggest one.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I am saying is an extreme monster talent in Goldberg was basically a guy nobody would work with because of one bad kick to Bret Hart. You compare the Goldberg superstardom to a greasy rollins and they are not even close, already had an equivalent of Hart in Cena call the kid out, it might not be far away. There are three in match moves that Rollins has now missed, this is the biggest one.
I just think people overreact. He's been wrestling, not just in WWE, for a VERY long time. He knows what he's doing. This one bad kick doesn't mean he's suddenly going to earn the reputation of Ryback. I know he's screwed up other times but even after this, I don't see people saying they don't wanna work with him. It was an accident.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think people overreact. He's been wrestling, not just in WWE, for a VERY long time. He knows what he's doing. This one bad kick doesn't mean he's suddenly going to earn the reputation of Ryback. I know he's screwed up other times but even after this, I don't see people saying they don't wanna work with him. It was an accident.

Its the choice of the MMA moves over conventional wrestling moves that cause these problems. I am sure nobody likes to hear they are gonna see if they can be the first to take the springboard stunner from cena either because someone is gonna get messed up bad from that. There is no way they can catch the move and go down properly. Even Stone cold wants him to stop. You want to steal the stunner, then just do it like stone cold did already.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stone Cold podcast after Raw tonight will feature Paige. Its gonna be interesting to see how he deals with a new comer. His blatantly honest conversations with the old timers with baby face and heel calls, as well as his complete honesty about the decisions being scripted are pretty epic. Gotta wonder what he has to talk about to Paige. Maybe already giving her that belt twice and putting her on the podcast is really saying HHH and Stephanie want her to be the face of the divas.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE's tribute to Piper was excellent. Everyone on stage wearing a "Hot Rod" t-shirt for the 10 bell salute and a tribute video that gets you all misty. I'm sure they'll post it online and I'll post it here when they do

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This isn't hyperbole or being a victim of the moment...

Heyman cuts the best promos in wrestling history

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
These Pipers segments are getting to me. great stuff

I also liked the backstage segments for the 6 man tag. it seems better than just randomly throwing them on a team for the match.

nothing major happened so far but a solid Raw