• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see a few minutes of Total Divas where Brie is saying she will not resign, while Nikki thinks she is the face of Divas leading the girls to the greatest era in Diva history. I think Stephanie is making sure its not just Nikki.
the greatest ear of Diva history has long past.

When Lita was around and they actually wrestled and got more air time than 2 minutes (and back then it was a 2 hour show!) was the golden era for Divas....in a Divas eyes.

Now, the "golden" age of Divas is to star on Total Divas and maybe get 1 minute of airtime on a 3 hours show.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the greatest ear of Diva history has long past.

When Lita was around and they actually wrestled and got more air time than 2 minutes (and back then it was a 2 hour show!) was the golden era for Divas....in a Divas eyes.

Now, the "golden" age of Divas is to star on Total Divas and maybe get 1 minute of airtime on a 3 hours show.

Lita was awesome, held her own against men. That rated x time with edge lost that. Jacqueline was also one that would go in against men. But as far as golden age, you gotta go to Sable and Trish as the two that defined what a diva was. Sable with her painted titties and trish with all the right moves. Nikki is a fun roll in the hay compared to them.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every good Women's match between Trish and Lita there was a segment of Trish barking like a dog or bra & panties matches so let's not fool ourselves it was never 100% legitimate. And not long before that women were just used as managers and distractions so WWE is still better than those days by a long shot.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every good Women's match between Trish and Lita there was a segment of Trish barking like a dog or bra & panties matches so let's not fool ourselves it was never 100% legitimate. And not long before that women were just used as managers and distractions so WWE is still better than those days by a long shot.
I couldn't stand the 3/4 pron that WWE put out there with the Divas...Don't get me wrong, they were hot woman and all, but I didn't tune into RAW to watch two girls fight in a pool of ketchup and have King drooling and humping his mic over it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't stand the 3/4 pron that WWE put out there with the Divas...Don't get me wrong, they were hot woman and all, but I didn't tune into RAW to watch two girls fight in a pool of ketchup and have King drooling and humping his mic over it.

Neither did I. But I definitely didn't look away...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Brock has taken out Rollins' goons, is Sunday where Heyman turns on him?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

which makes you wonder why probably the best wrestler in natalya was turned to that manager.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Brock has taken out Rollins' goons, is Sunday where Heyman turns on him?

I really dont know what Heyman could do to turn on him other than bring a crew with him. Then it would be brock pissed off at the crew and never get back in the title mix since he is too busy bickering with them. I really dont know who that could be.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know what Heyman could do to turn on him other than bring a crew with him. Then it would be brock pissed off at the crew and never get back in the title mix since he is too busy bickering with them. I really dont know who that could be.
It would be easy for Heyman to turn on Brock this Sunday, all Heyman would have to do would keep the ref from counting a pin, Brock would argue and become distracted, Rollins rolls him for a quick pin.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Damn that Lesnar/UT brawl was set up so well. The best segment on Raw in years

That has Heyman's fingerprints all over it

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Lesnar has been the only decent thing tonight.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Lesnar has been the only decent thing tonight.
well that and cena explaining how insignicant the world title has become. HHH seemed fine to allow seth enough rope to hang himself. I want to think its just an act with rollins, but watching a few swerved, he was just as arrogant when they did not let him in the building.

incredible fight with brock and taker

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that and cena explaining how insignicant the world title has become. HHH seemed fine to allow seth enough rope to hang himself. I want to think its just an act with rollins, but watching a few swerved, he was just as arrogant when they did not let him in the building.

incredible fight with brock and taker

WWE pretty much straight jacked that storyline from ROH. I'm pretty sure I've heard that exact line Cena used tonight in an ROH show. For like the last year, Jay Lethal (the TV champion) has been saying the belt only matter because of who holds it so therefore he's actually better than the actual champion at the time (Jay Briscoe). Lethal was a heel with Briscoe as the face. WWE just flipped roles putting the face in the Lethal role.

Those kinds of storylines aren't new but it is pretty odd that WWE would run it just as ROH finished it. It really does look like they were out of ideas, watched ROH, and stole the idea

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost count on how many times Brock told Taker he was going to kill him. Great TV.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the best brawls I can remember. Both guys looked unstoppable and it looked like some real hate there. Too bad the match will inevitably be a let down to this fantastic build up.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the best brawls I can remember. Both guys looked unstoppable and it looked like some real hate there. Too bad the match will inevitably be a let down to this fantastic build up.

I was thinking they probably drove off in the same police vehicle with a cooler of beers.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch his ROH stuff. He's great in the ring with damn near anyone, surprisingly acrobatic for his size, and well rounded on the mic. He's the perfect bully heel and plays a good tough guy/rebel babyface
Very well said. I agree.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot twitter rumors have Jerry Lawler replacing Saxton tonight and Adam Rose joining the Wyatt family with a gimmick he used in NXT.