• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the news with Eva Marie? Has she been wrestling at all? Has she shown up on RAW or Smackdown at all? I see she has been getting a special one-on-one wrestling lessons. Not at NXT. Is this as common thing? Or is she getting special treatment?

It seemed that the WWE switched from wanting Lana to be the next big woman there, to Eva Marie becoming that next big woman saying the WWE wanted a latina in that role. When they went to the diva revolution I figured they gave up on Eva Marie too. The preview I saw for total divas had her in the hospital, something about her implants and it being life threatening. Maybe she has the wrong goo in there and they are afraid of it bursting?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question about Raw, I haven't watched the replay since but how did that not count for Sheamus cashing in? He handed the ref the briefcase and said I'm cashing it in so I don't get it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question about Raw, I haven't watched the replay since but how did that not count for Sheamus cashing in? He handed the ref the briefcase and said I'm cashing it in so I don't get it.

It doesn't officially count as a cash in unless the ref rings the bell.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't officially count as a cash in unless the ref rings the bell.

and technically, he never gave up the briefcase, he seemed to be playing tug of war with the ref, if the ref took it he would have rung the bell.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and technically, he never gave up the briefcase, he seemed to be playing tug of war with the ref, if the ref took it he would have rung the bell.
In my opinion, Sheamus should be really pissed at that ref, lol. Either that or Orton was late on his RKO spot. That ref looked dumbfounded and Sheamus was screaming "CASH IT IN!" in his face over and over. Made the ref look like an idiot.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well finished off Raw with a couple of things. Paul Heyman, usually right on the script, uttered the words, now undertaker is 22-1, Thought he should have said 21-2, had a false bell with no undertaker, more Heyman and a second bell tolled and undertaker kicked lesnar in the nuts again, choke slam and tombstone.

So do we usually stick with the guy that ends up on the mat on raw ends up victor on sunday?

Really pretty lame. The crowd was in a frenzy in Brocks home town and considering the 15 minute fight with gangs of people not able to keep them apart, this was pretty lame. Brock looked like cena, got alot of lift on the choke slam.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well finished off Raw with a couple of things. Paul Heyman, usually right on the script, uttered the words, now undertaker is 22-1, Thought he should have said 21-2, had a false bell with no undertaker, more Heyman and a second bell tolled and undertaker kicked lesnar in the nuts again, choke slam and tombstone.

So do we usually stick with the guy that ends up on the mat on raw ends up victor on sunday?

Really pretty lame. The crowd was in a frenzy in Brocks home town and considering the 15 minute fight with gangs of people not able to keep them apart, this was pretty lame. Brock looked like cena, got alot of lift on the choke slam.

Usually.

I was pissed by the ending. I would have been cool with Promo. Let Brock and the Mic god talk us into spending our money. There was no need for Confrontation

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. After the way RAW ended Lesnar gets the win, and without that typical outline and pattern Lesnar should get the win anyways, unless Taker wins by cheating.

Taker looked really really old, and he was gassed after picking Lesnar up.

I agree about the no need for confrontation at the end.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. After the way RAW ended Lesnar gets the win, and without that typical outline and pattern Lesnar should get the win anyways, unless Taker wins by cheating.

Taker looked really really old, and he was gassed after picking Lesnar up.

I agree about the no need for confrontation at the end.

Really? I thought he looked pretty jacked considering his age. Way less flab than we've seen in recent years. He still moves like crap though but that's to be expected considering his legs and hips are beat up beyond repair.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H
Really? I thought he looked pretty jacked considering his age. Way less flab than we've seen in recent years. He still moves like crap though but that's to be expected considering his legs and hips are beat up beyond repair.
he did look ripped, but it didn't look good rip...don't know maybe it just showed his age more

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just created such a buzz 4 weeks ago, if that brawl happened last night people would be chomping at the bit waiting for sunday.
H

he did look ripped, but it didn't look good rip...don't know maybe it just showed his age more

I mainly noticed his love handles when he did the fist pump with his back turned.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually.

I was pissed by the ending. I would have been cool with Promo. Let Brock and the Mic god talk us into spending our money. There was no need for Confrontation
Taker literally did on RAW what he did at Battleground, minus one tombstone. It was so stupid. They should have had that brawl from a few weeks ago end this week's show to really sell it. Cause I'm for sure not sold on it now. Should be good, but we all know who's coming out on top. I expect a Kane interference at some point, though.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker literally did on RAW what he did at Battleground, minus one tombstone. It was so stupid. They should have had that brawl from a few weeks ago end this week's show to really sell it. Cause I'm for sure not sold on it now. Should be good, but we all know who's coming out on top. I expect a Kane interference at some point, though.

Exactly, this was at a fevers pitch for three weeks, with two kicks to the dick in two separate occurrences, its almost like Taker is going into this as the heel.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, this was at a fevers pitch for three weeks, with two kicks to the dick in two separate occurrences, its almost like Taker is going into this as the heel.
I've seen multiple sites say he's the heel going into this Sunday, also saw this morning where someone said Kane is going to interfere on Taker's behalf and give Taker the dirty win over Lesnar. Not sure where it goes after that. Who really wants to see Kane/Lesnar?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen multiple sites say he's the heel going into this Sunday, also saw this morning where someone said Kane is going to interfere on Taker's behalf and give Taker the dirty win over Lesnar. Not sure where it goes after that. Who really wants to see Kane/Lesnar?

I could go for Lesnar retiring Kane in the mask, one match and finish it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Dallas is about to die.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DVon,,,,,, get the tables!!!!!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucker! The Dudleys came back? I missed it. UGH. Maybe I should start watching the first hour of Raw...nah

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucker! The Dudleys came back? I missed it. UGH. Maybe I should start watching the first hour of Raw...nah
The way WWE is promoting them on social media right now leads me to think they are back for a good while. Probably similar to what the New Age Outlaws did not long ago.