• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but that guy has posted a lot of bullshit in the past too, I don't believe any insider, because they're always changing things anyways.

This guy has gotten 6 straight PPV's or so perfect. I'll take him at his word until proven wrong.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sting has been booked fine, when he appears it's impactful.

They just need to work on the fake stings, at least keep their hair the same length. Triple H did a great job of being scared in the ring, thats half the battle.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a cena hater but i loved that cena tonight. He snapped. Never seen him act like that towards the refs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha roman said fuck the chants, bring your lil goat face in the ring.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is why i cant get on bryans bandwagon to fight brock. His fight with big show is lame. You can tell big shows doing all the work to make bryan look good. Bryan barely threw show into the corner of the ring outside of ring and show had to literally run himself another 5 feet to run into it. Now as usual show falls to his knees so bryan can kick him. Just as bad as the casket match when the camera caught kane having to wiggle farther down in the casket so DB could shut it.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is why i cant get on bryans bandwagon to fight brock. His fight with big show is lame. You can tell big shows doing all the work to make bryan look good. Bryan barely threw show into the corner of the ring outside of ring and show had to literally run himself another 5 feet to run into it. Now as usual show falls to his knees so bryan can kick him. Just as bad as the casket match when the camera caught kane having to wiggle farther down in the casket so DB could shut it.

Dude, DB is one of the best in ring workers WWE has. I have no problem with Reigns but its not his time yet. 2016 should have been the year he got the push.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryan fighting big show is totally absurd. There's literally nothing Bryan could do other than get squashed like a bug against him. He literally looked like a little kid

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously questioning whether that Ambrose-Barrett contract signing is enforceable. There seemed to be some legal issues there. David Otunga needs to take the case.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, DB is one of the best in ring workers WWE has. I have no problem with Reigns but its not his time yet. 2016 should have been the year he got the push.

I will buy that excuse for Shawn Michaels, he was small guy incredible. Which part of Dbags work do you like best, his wind up kicks to the thigh, wind up kicks to the chest or wind up kicks to the head? DBag is a super sized hornswaggle that skips around with his yes chants. He already bowed out of being the man, he will work Reigns to the top, but I highly doubt he will ever get there again. People say Reigns doesnt have enough moves, when they are thunder spears and superman punches, its enough. Reigns in ring is not much worse than Lesnar, please dont make me watch dbag in any match at wrestlemania. I really dont know where he will be booked if its not against reigns, they only have a few weeks to start another feud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not saying bryan isnt great. Im saying when he fights big guys you can see how hard the big guys have to work for bryan to be sucessful. I cant even believe bryan would have a real chance to beat brock. Would rather see bryan fight rollins

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying bryan isnt great. Im saying when he fights big guys you can see how hard the big guys have to work for bryan to be sucessful. I cant even believe bryan would have a real chance to beat brock. Would rather see bryan fight rollins

Sunday will be Reigns first singles match at a PPV and they are going to make him a top guy with 1 singles match at a PPV??? He is just not ready. Im not saying Bryan is the answer either but he is way more ready than Roman Reigns. I honestly think Rollins deserves to Cash in his MITB after the match at Mania.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could still book a feud for DB via Fast Lane if someone surprising comes and costs him the match against Reigns. Sheamus? Orton?

As much as I want to hate Cena, it's hard. He's surrounded by such inferior characters that he can't help but stand out.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And its nothing against the smaller guys. I loved rey mysterio but i didnt want to watch him fight goldberg. Like that chick awesome kong in IMPACT wrestling. Shes huge so it doesnt line up well with the WWE divas. Who can you realistically believe could beat her in the WWE? Thats why she prolly is in impact now. Just think DB's fights are so fake looking when he fights big guys. Ok lets drop to my knees so he can kick me in my chest.

And i hate the whole reigns is getting a push too early crap. We all know its a soap opera but WWE still wants people to think its not. So why should reigns not be able to win the RR and get a title shot? Because fans dont think hes paid his dues? Bad mic work? Riiiiiight because brock is so great eh.....i dont care about mic skills or how long someones been there. If i like a character, then i want to see him get a push regardless of time served. And i dont believe thats why reigns was booed at the RR. Its because people are obsessed with a gimmick.....yes yes yes

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday will be Reigns first singles match at a PPV and they are going to make him a top guy with 1 singles match at a PPV??? He is just not ready. Im not saying Bryan is the answer either but he is way more ready than Roman Reigns. I honestly think Rollins deserves to Cash in his MITB after the match at Mania.

So what makes you think someone is ready or not? Were u in the business? Just wondering. What if the match between reigns and DB is great. What then? All DB prolly huh

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could still book a feud for DB via Fast Lane if someone surprising comes and costs him the match against Reigns. Sheamus? Orton?

As much as I want to hate Cena, it's hard. He's surrounded by such inferior characters that he can't help but stand out.

Yeah but if someone interferes sunday and costs DB the match then people will hate reigns more. This whole charade has been to fix reigns image. Its gonna end up with DB and reigns giving each other credit. There will be no dirty play sunday.

I know if the main event for WM is DB VS BROCK i will not be getting it. If thats the fight, anything other than brock destroying DB would be unrealistic. Look what brock did to cena.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but if someone interferes sunday and costs DB the match then people will hate reigns more. This whole charade has been to fix reigns image. Its gonna end up with DB and reigns giving each other credit. There will be no dirty play sunday.

I know if the main event for WM is DB VS BROCK i will not be getting it. If thats the fight, anything other than brock destroying DB would be unrealistic. Look what brock did to cena.

I would think Rollins gets in the match too. I am thinking its gonna be a 4 way. If Reigns doesnt show he is ready with a good performance, Brock is really leaving, then let Bryan win the match, climb to the top rope where Rollins walks under him and carries him across the ring to the back of the head to the turnbuckle move and walk out champ, Dbag leaves on a stretcher. If Reigns leaves as champ I dont doubt he will be seen as a heel.

Then its Reigns Rollins for the foreseeable future.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I mentioned before, it doesn't need to be a beatdown to have the smaller guy win (yet some people still have the notion that it does). Look at how they booked Bret Hart in his prime, where 3 of his championship wins came against Yokozuna, Diesel, and Undertaker. In all 3 of those matches Bret ended up winning, but didn't need to dominate and yet it came off very realistic. You don't need Bryan to dominate Brock to win the title.