• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think Bryan not being there has anything to do with his size. I think it has to do with them not wanting to strap the belt back on someone who just came back from a serious neck injury. And rightfully so might I add.

SCSA had a serious neck injury in 1997 and then won the Rumble in 98 and the title at WM. It was the start of the biggest boom period in their company's history. Reigns is being pushed over Bryan because they think he has a more marketable look

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't have a problem with smaller guys winning the belt but I don't think a guy like Bryan should beat Lesnar. It isn't believable. But if you have say Reigns beat Lesner, then you can have a guy like Rollins cash in and beat him, then Rollins is a smaller guy himself and can lose to guys like Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, etc. That makes the most sense.

But having a big guy lose to a smaller guy doesn't mean that you have to have the smaller guy dominate the match....

Look at Bret Hart vs Diesel for the championship at the '95 Survivor Series as an example, where Diesel dominated a good portion of the match, including throwing Bret through a table then a powerbomb near the end, but they had Diesel attempt for another powerbomb instead of pinning Bret, to which Bret went for a quick cradle pin to win the match. It was well done and 'believable' even though the much smaller guy won.

021. Bret Hart vs. Diesel (Survivor Series 1995 No Disqualification match, WWF Championship) - ????? Dailymotion

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brian beats Lesnar its for one reason only, seth to cash in and steal it. Yes, I hope its some inside cradle, I dont doubt it would be from Seth interfering, possibly on the arm so Brock passes out or taps to the yes lock. But like I said, I am sick of seth butting in anyway, but I would definitely choose Seth over Brian if a little guy is getting the belt back. Seth just needs to stop the crap with the midgets so more people would focus on his true talent inside the ring.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure makes the belt sound more prestigious to me. Defending it on raw, smackdown and weekends to never change hands makes it seem like something insignificant.

I agree with this....It would just be nice if he would make an appearance even if it were every other week to just to show up and do something.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Possible spoiler alert:

Dave Meltzer reports VM is leaning towards a triple threat match between Lesnar/Bryan/Reigns to headline WrestleMania. Please no, keep last year's main event special and don't do this every WM

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to do something, though. A Lesnar/Reigns WM Main Event will go over terrible, even with a possible cash in at the end.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are ruining the Sting character.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on tonight's raw

The Usos still suck

Paige is the Divas version of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and I like it

The Authourity angle is still lame and has been one of the worst mistakes WWE has ever made

Reigns is turning heel

Bray is getting the push he deserves

I'm a big fan of the Big Guy, I hope they continue to push him

Mizdow / Sandow is coming to an end soon

WTF! A fake sting enters the ring then leaves and the acceptance is done on the jumbotron, f'n lame, that's 100% WWE

RAW is still along ways away from being back on track.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can search for yourselves but someone hacked Seth Rollins' Twitter account and posted a nude pic of a WWE Diva in NXT he's having an affair with. In retaliation, Rollins fiance posted a nude pic of Rollins. Commence endless "Rollins wins with the small package pin" jokes

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can search for yourselves but someone hacked Seth Rollins' Twitter account and posted a nude pic of a WWE Diva in NXT he's having an affair with. In retaliation, Rollins fiance posted a nude pic of Rollins. Commence endless "Rollins wins with the small package pin" jokes

Sounds like it was more along the lines of a WWE leak, as Rollins' official WWE facebook and instagram accounts were hacked as well. Most of the stars have their own personal pages, I found Cody Rhodes personal page one day.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that Columbus crowd was awful last night.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if the WWE was trying to make Reigns or Daniel Bryan a heel last night but whoever it was it was meet with almost absolute silence by the Columbus crowd. And it was not a good idea to have DB point out the exact critaisim of Reigns most fans have voiced so loudly (spent most of the tag match on the floor only to stesal the pin at the last second).

To those who said it was only the Philly crowd, lsat night's Raw proved it ain't just Phily fans who are pissed. There was a very loud boo the first time Reigns music hit. There have alreay been a few posts saying the Colunbus crowd was bad/dead. I disagree! It's WWE's writing that is dead/very bad and that's all on VINCE!

The pop that Dean Ambrose is getting is insane. Anytime he appears the fans go nuts. It looks to me like the WWE pushed the wrong former Shield member into the WM mainevent. IMO the Daniel Bryan fans would've have been OK with Ambrose getting the title shot instead of Reigns or DB. We'll never know now, so......????

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it was more of the fact that they couldnt even get enough wrestlers out there to fill a three hour show that they made Reigns and DBag wrestle twice. The first match was bad to begin with, doing it a second time against 5 guys was just bad.

DB kicked reigns first and reigns walked away, it clearly looked like HHH was expecting more of a confrontation after that with the way he played the not getting along card to announce the second match.

The Sting announcement was awesome. Brought back WCW with sting in the rafters. That is something they did right, the HHH with war paint video, the fake sting, pointing at different spots, than HHH scared when a fake sting entered the ring, good stuff.

They really need to take this somewhere, whether its sting leading the fired bunch or he and trips wrestling alot. Its the best material they have right now. Nobody believes reigns, rollins or dbag.

Brock Lesnar probably added a few million to his deal when they beg him to stay.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible RAW. Barely one moment stood out. I agree with AIdiot about Sting...it was the only decent part of the show (and it lasted like 3 minutes). Thank God for DVR.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Cena vs. Rusev is for the US title. I dislike Cena but he is above being booked in a US title match. They should just make it a non title match IMO.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible spoiler alert:

Dave Meltzer reports VM is leaning towards a triple threat match between Lesnar/Bryan/Reigns to headline WrestleMania. Please no, keep last year's main event special and don't do this every WM

I read somewhere this morning that no one is actually expecting a triple threat match at WM. They said that they were just using Bryan, who is a great wrestler, to help get Reigns ready for WM.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere this morning that no one is actually expecting a triple threat match at WM. They said that they were just using Bryan, who is a great wrestler, to help get Reigns ready for WM.

I've read that as of right now its a triple threat at Mania.