• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't want the WM main event changed back to back years because the crowd booed the RR. Keep Reigns in the main event but set a really big match for Bryan

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 ways this works out IMO are: Either Reigns turns heel or Rollins cashes in after the match at Mania.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anotheridiot said, Bryan going over Lesnar is just not believable, but Reigns over Lesnar is. Have Reigns win, then Rollins cash in.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anotheridiot said, Bryan going over Lesnar is just not believable, but Reigns over Lesnar is. Have Reigns win, then Rollins cash in.

Then let what could be a era changing rivalry begin, with Rollins carrying the mic work

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AIdiot brings up a point we all should have noted long ago: The RR was in Philly. They are known to be the most moronic fans in sports. I will admit it makes for entertaining WWE events though (not necessarily real sports lol))

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan is the only thing that makes wwe watchable right now....roman Cena reigns is already annoying

Its what makes it watchable for you. I dont bother watching when DBag shows up. Me, I am waiting for HHH and Sting to start up. Thats all the excitement there is. I wanted Fandango vs Rusev just to see what CJ would do. What is Cena gonna offer her with Nikki around unless CJ really wants to wrestle? Thats really it. No tag teams so they bring Dustin rhodes out of hibernation then make his brother go around in his gayness too. Kane is done, Ryback should be written as a destroyer like Goldberg, no match lasting more than a minute. Its that bad now.

Basically, they broke up the shield too soon. I was tired of the beat downs, but it seems many have forgotten where Reigns was during those beat downs of everybody. That mistake has them pushing this bogus ascension down our throats.

We had the little champ with punk. look where that got the WWE begging Brock to save face. DBag wont take this anywhere, its just not believable.

Like I said, X division, light heavyweight, sure punk, db, ziggler, the rest of the little guys beating off eachother has its place, not the world heavyweight champ..

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if reigns gets this mega push and becomes the new Cena then Cena can finally turn heel.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbag?? Really??

The guy is 10x the performer than Cena, Orton let alone Reigns. He could definitely bulk up but he is one of the few worth watching in the WWE at the moment.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbag?? Really??

The guy is 10x the performer than Cena, Orton let alone Reigns. He could definitely bulk up but he is one of the few worth watching in the WWE at the moment.

The problem with Daniel Bryan IMO, is Brock Lesnar. WWE pushes Lesnar as a legit fighter, often bringing up how he was UFC Heavyweight Champion. The thing is, Lesnar got the piss beat out of him the last 4-5 times he fought(even the Carwin fight, which he won, he took a straight up ass whipping). That said, he was a Champion there. So now, you're gonna let Lesnar lose, or even compete, with a guy the size of Robbie Lawler? Make no mistake, Bryan would fight as a 170 in the UFC. CM Punk will fight at 185, but strongly considered 170, Lawler walks around at 205. Having Bryan compete with Lesnar would take away any ''credibility'' Brock brings to the title

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbag?? Really??

His offense is running across the ring like a billy goat and kicking a big guy who needs to hunch down in the head.

Nice match yesterday on smackdown, Big guy Ryback and Little guy Ziggler. and before I get shit with that, Dolph was wearing a belt that said little guy. These two should bring some competition into the tag matches again, watch for them to play with the ascension for a while since the fruity boys are on the break up road.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Daniel Bryan IMO, is Brock Lesnar. WWE pushes Lesnar as a legit fighter, often bringing up how he was UFC Heavyweight Champion. The thing is, Lesnar got the piss beat out of him the last 4-5 times he fought(even the Carwin fight, which he won, he took a straight up ass whipping). That said, he was a Champion there. So now, you're gonna let Lesnar lose, or even compete, with a guy the size of Robbie Lawler? Make no mistake, Bryan would fight as a 170 in the UFC. CM Punk will fight at 185, but strongly considered 170, Lawler walks around at 205. Having Bryan compete with Lesnar would take away any ''credibility'' Brock brings to the title

100% agreed. We may not have liked the brock taking the title belt away, but it did add some credibility to the belt, well that and demolishing rollins and cena with a broken rib.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its what makes it watchable for you. I dont bother watching when DBag shows up. Me, I am waiting for HHH and Sting to start up. Thats all the excitement there is. I wanted Fandango vs Rusev just to see what CJ would do. What is Cena gonna offer her with Nikki around unless CJ really wants to wrestle? Thats really it. No tag teams so they bring Dustin rhodes out of hibernation then make his brother go around in his gayness too. Kane is done, Ryback should be written as a destroyer like Goldberg, no match lasting more than a minute. Its that bad now.

Basically, they broke up the shield too soon. I was tired of the beat downs, but it seems many have forgotten where Reigns was during those beat downs of everybody. That mistake has them pushing this bogus ascension down our throats.

We had the little champ with punk. look where that got the WWE begging Brock to save face. DBag wont take this anywhere, its just not believable.

Like I said, X division, light heavyweight, sure punk, db, ziggler, the rest of the little guys beating off eachother has its place, not the world heavyweight champ..

So you'd rather see the likes of Big Show, Mark Henry, Great Khali (although I don't think he's with WWE anymore) in the main event picture because it's "believable since they're big guys?"

Does anybody wanna see those slugs wrestle a 10+ minute match?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Les at losing credibility by losing to Daniel Bryan...?

Maybe we have forgotten, and justifiably so because the WWE seems to suddenly drop storylines or past events, but Lesnar was built as a monster in wwe on his return, but lost like the first 3 matches of his return.

In fact, I think wrestle mania win vs taker was only Lesnars 2nd win since his return...

If you look at Lesnars record since his return wwe has already ruined his credibility, so Daniel Bryan beating him would not cost anyone anything.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lesnar is leaving why does it matter if he loses to DB??? Hell, they must not be too worried about building him up as a badass fighter considering he jobbed to Cena in his first match back and HHH in his first WrestleMania back.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd rather see the likes of Big Show, Mark Henry, Great Khali (although I don't think he's with WWE anymore) in the main event picture because it's "believable since they're big guys?"

Does anybody wanna see those slugs wrestle a 10+ minute match?

Nobody is talking obesity and I never mentioned any of those guys. Khali cant even walk. Heavy weights, Cena, HHH, sting, rock, all 250-260. (Reigns) There really isnt anyone left so they are pushing the hardest worker since NXT started, Reigns.

I dont want to see Lesnar wrestle 10+ minutes. I was fine with Magnum TA pinning guys in 6 seconds. Goldberg demolishing. Mike Tyson destroying in the first minute.

This brian danielson and seth rollins, even Ziggler and CM Punk crap does not interest me. ITs all about the soap opera with them. Lets watch brian get reamed by the authority again. Lets watch seth and his midgets beat up everybody that crosses his path. Find a place for that and put it on after total divas.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Les at losing credibility by losing to Daniel Bryan...?

Maybe we have forgotten, and justifiably so because the WWE seems to suddenly drop storylines or past events, but Lesnar was built as a monster in wwe on his return, but lost like the first 3 matches of his return.

In fact, I think wrestle mania win vs taker was only Lesnars 2nd win since his return...

If you look at Lesnars record since his return wwe has already ruined his credibility, so Daniel Bryan beating him would not cost anyone anything.

He started against the golden boy HHH who has his FIL calling all the shots. HHH was also destroyed by Brock (which basically ended up being the first guy that put brock over) instead of expecting him to leave to go back to the UFC after his internal organs healed.

We have also seen Brock F5 the big show, it was an awesome move. Right now they are not publicly doing anything to beg Brock to stay, but they are actually handling him in a way he will want to stay.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would want to stay to if I worked once every 3 months be champion and got paid millions.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bryan not being there has anything to do with his size. I think it has to do with them not wanting to strap the belt back on someone who just came back from a serious neck injury. And rightfully so might I add.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't have a problem with smaller guys winning the belt but I don't think a guy like Bryan should beat Lesnar. It isn't believable. But if you have say Reigns beat Lesner, then you can have a guy like Rollins cash in and beat him, then Rollins is a smaller guy himself and can lose to guys like Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, etc. That makes the most sense.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would want to stay to if I worked once every 3 months be champion and got paid millions.

Sure makes the belt sound more prestigious to me. Defending it on raw, smackdown and weekends to never change hands makes it seem like something insignificant.