• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns needs a manager. It's that simple. If you put Lesnar out there every week and had him try to give promos like they want Reigns to do, Lesnar couldn't.

Basically Reigns needs Paul Heyman. If WWE were smart, they'd just turn all the booking of this match over to Heyman. The man can sell anything. He's damn good.

I liked the couple of interviews I saw last night. WWE should use them more often. Not a lot because that would water it down, but a handful of times a year would work. It just gives everything a more realistic feel and its a bit of a throwback to old school pro wrestling

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically Reigns needs Paul Heyman. If WWE were smart, they'd just turn all the booking of this match over to Heyman. The man can sell anything. He's damn good.

I liked the couple of interviews I saw last night. WWE should use them more often. Not a lot because that would water it down, but a handful of times a year would work. It just gives everything a more realistic feel and its a bit of a throwback to old school pro wrestling

Maybe that will be the deal. If Lesnar decides to leave we know he is gonna drop the belt at WM, Heyman isnt gonna just join the authority and follow Rollins around. I can see something happening, I dont think Heyman will give Reigns brass knucks for his superman punch to pin Brock, but that would give him Heyman as manager and turn him cena like heel where some would like him others would hate him. I do think Rock wants to work with Reigns and do expect this attempt to put Reigns over with the rock fans as something that ends up in a match.

But then again, I am still half waiting for Reigns to embrace his samoan more and lose the shield getup too, so maybe one of this long line of his samoan heritage will come back as his manager.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor for WM is that the DB vs Sheamus match has been scrapped and it will now be DB vs Ziggler. It would be awesome if Ziggler could pick up the IC title off Barrett at Fast Lane and DB get it off of him at WM.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor for WM is that the DB vs Sheamus match has been scrapped and it will now be DB vs Ziggler. It would be awesome if Ziggler could pick up the IC title off Barrett at Fast Lane and DB get it off of him at WM.

The reports I've seen are that DB and DZ are asking the fans to push for that match via twiter. No word on if that's just their idea or if WWE is behind them doing so. I would much rather see DB face Ziggler than Shamus and throwing in the IC belt would just be icing on the cake.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They can probably hug and grab eachothers asses after the match too.

Brian only works against heels since his offense consists of goat kicks to the face. Face vs face isnt gonna work. Why should Brian even be in the conversation for any title, even as insignificant as the IC belt? Maybe Brian gets Wyatt again and he turns him to the family. havent we been waiting for that new announcement from wyatt? Hell, Brian doesnt even need a goat mask.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is gold on the mic right now, told Rusev he was carrying the US title before Rusev had pubes and Lana had boobs.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was the casket match?

Was pretty stupid. Kane kept getting bryan in but couldnt get the top shut. Then when bryan got kane in it, the camera was right there to catch kane put his arms to his sides and wiggle down in better for bryan to shut. Looked bad. He actually helped bryan by moving down in better and tucking his arms and it was all caught on close up camera.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is gold on the mic right now, told Rusev he was carrying the US title before Rusev had pubes and Lana had boobs.

Cena is always gold on the mic to me. Its just his matches are the same over and over and over. Get his ass kicked then either wins at end or gets cheated. But his mic skills are top notch.

Also i think ziggler makes a better heel. Bring back vickie for him. Then him and bryan can fight.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was pretty stupid. Kane kept getting bryan in but couldnt get the top shut. Then when bryan got kane in it, the camera was right there to catch kane put his arms to his sides and wiggle down in better for bryan to shut. Looked bad. He actually helped bryan by moving down in better and tucking his arms and it was all caught on close up camera.

I really dont know what is keeping kane around. They said he wanted to retire, did his movie flop? I mean putting him in the suit is stupid enough, but the man clearly does not seem to want to be doing this anymore.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be wrong with them having a tear the house down match like HBK and Hart did at WM 12. What's the worst that could happen between the match? The loser could come out on Raw the next night and throw a tantrum and give the WWE another heal that fans could get behind.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would make the DB vs. Ziggler match a #1 contender Ladder match. Have a contract for a WWE title match at Extreme Rules hanging. first one to retrieve it wins. Or have a throwback to Razor vs HBK and have an IC title ladder match.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perplexed by the DB v. Ziggler angle. I like both guys but could care less about this match. Agree Ziggler should turn heel. Crowd probably still loves him though so they may keep him face because of that.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years in a row that winning the Royal Rumble doesn't mean anything, pretty lame wwe!