• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years in a row that winning the Royal Rumble doesn't mean anything, pretty lame wwe!

I doubt anything changes. I still see Reigns vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania. They just needed filler for Fast Lane.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to change the channel, the buso's are up

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know what is keeping kane around. They said he wanted to retire, did his movie flop? I mean putting him in the suit is stupid enough, but the man clearly does not seem to want to be doing this anymore.

Yeah kane is boring without his costume. I miss the kane that couldnt talk without that throat thingy. Is it true the old kane was a different wrestler? Remember he was supposed to wear a mask because he was burnt and disfigured. Shouldve never removed his mask. Just like when WCW messed up and showed rey mysterios face.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are playing to the crowd. They hate the reigns angle so HHH will mess with reigns and try n make fans feel sorry for reigns. Have reigns prove himself vs most likely rollins. Theyre hoping fans will end up cheering reigns over HHH.

But i agree. Why should we take the royal rumble serious next yr.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to sell the Fame Asser, Bray. :burt:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray has been booked pretty strong the last month. Makes me think Taker is coming back to face him.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kane is boring without his costume. I miss the kane that couldnt talk without that throat thingy. Is it true the old kane was a different wrestler? Remember he was supposed to wear a mask because he was burnt and disfigured. Shouldve never removed his mask. Just like when WCW messed up and showed rey mysterios face.

I marked out so bad when he put that thing to his neck the first time and said "SUCK IT"!!!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masked man sitting ringside.....

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if I like DB vs Reigns. I feel like WWE is just setting themselves up for another Backlash from the fans after Reigns wins.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if I like DB vs Reigns. I feel like WWE is just setting themselves up for another Backlash from the fans after Reigns wins.

Either way I think there would be backlash tho. Both Bryan & Rollins are better & more deserving to face Brock @ Wrestlemania than Reigns. Brock vs Reigns is gonna have to be a triple threat match in order to be worthy of a Wrestlemania main event IMO. Reigns just isn't a very good singles performer right now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you listened to stone colds podcast, it was almost disappointing since he admitted he and HHH were friends. Stone cold implied the writers didnt help Roman out enough during the royal rumble match, HHH said this was definitely rewritten by Vince because of the reaction roman got for that win.

One of the interesting statements HHH made regarded Daniel Bryan. Said DB actually went to them and said he was not comfortable with the way they were handling his push, so in a way, any of these twists and turns with DB were not all the writers, DB stepped back himself before the injury took the push away.

HHH said he watched Roman from Day 1, said there was nobody that was working harder to get to the WWE, put in the hours, he almost described him as cena, first one in and last one out so he was basically defending the push to Reigns.

I really cant see DB and Lesnar being any kind of draw, you can do the david vs goliath deal I guess, but its basically a man against a boy. I think in the weeks leading to wrestlemania, the WWE is basically asking the fans, are you serious that you would think DB could do what Cena couldnt?

Some insight on Lesnar, HHH said Vince is handling him perfectly, both he and stone cold said brock is just white hot now. Said Brock might think he had unfinished business to take care of after wrestlemania, didnt seem too worried about whether Brock was staying or not.

As far as raw, boy I am sick of Rollins and his midgets. It was pretty interesting though that there wasnt much said about Rollins during the podcast. Seth has talent in the ring, I just wish they would let him stand on that instead of that damned briefcase and this interference. What are they gonna have Seth do at the PPV? Probably wont be a match, will probably end up interfering and costing the match for the guy they decide to give the Lesnar match, so Rollins will fight the guy he screwed.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought they would make it Reigns vs Rollins at Fast Lane. I agree in that I think Seth plays a big part in who wins the DB/RR match.

I really hate that Reigns' injury happened when he was getting pushed so strongly. The problem is that without him, you really could only push Cena in a WM match against Brock if you were doing a singles match, and I don't want to see that again. Reigns is the only logical guy right now that could beat Brock. Though saying that, Seth did look really good at the Royal Rumble in a match with the sport's two biggest stars.

Reigns needs to put on a show against DB. Win back the crowd fully

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reigns beats Bryan then I hope the damn place walks out of the arena.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Mistaken...they seem to be setting themselves up for an even worse backlash if Reigns wins again. Why not make it a triple threat match and just add Bryan? Or a fatal fourway at WM and toss in Rollins too?

I love DB, but is it just me, or does he seem to have lost weight and the little bit of muscle he used to have? Dude needs to hit the weight room hard. I know he's a little guy, but he's starting to look too ordinary to be believable. He's gotta be 150 pounds of nothing. Him against Lesnar seems almost too silly to be taken seriously.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reigns beats Bryan then I hope the damn place walks out of the arena.

Why? Lesnar vs Bryan is a joke. Reigns should be able to destroy DB. Just because Kane loses to Bryan doesnt mean its even close to believable. Having that puny DBag beat LEsnar if he is leaving for the UFC is a joke. If DBag gets that match, I hope Lesnar pins him ins 6 seconds. Thats believable.

That is what is so confusing to me, a bigger push for Reigns would be beating a heel. I still say there is no chance Bryan wins. I still think they fuck over the match again and have Rollins in the match, but still, Reigns will win. If all the DBags want to walk out so be it. Bryan left the rumble early so Reigns would get the crowd, the mic work yesterday was simple, they will tear the house down. Bryan will end up pinned again.

People need to realize that Philly fans are assholes. They should take very little from that negative response.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan is the only thing that makes wwe watchable right now....roman Cena reigns is already annoying

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this push for Reigns and very little response from the fans. If he didn't walk thru the crowd, I don't think anyone would care about him.