• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much wrestling anymore, but just watched this Cena match and he is a horrible showman. How is he still in the WWE?

It was a 3 on 1 match that went on too long. Exactly what was he supposed to do other than stall?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is great on the mic and really convincing with his moods and character. I can't stand him half the time, but he's still good. He's not their problem. The problem is they haven't developed a guy to rival him. Ziggler seemed like it could be him, but then he was fired lol. Reigns is terrible on the mic...can't see it lasting. Daniel Bryan is great, but he's like 140 pounds.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins cuts a good promo and is talented in the ring.

I think Reigns has been better at cutting promos since he's been back. Not nearly as bad as he was.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Reigns has been better at cutting promos since he's been back. Not nearly as bad as he was.

I've noticed the same thing. Those acting classes WWE suposedly sent Reigns to while he was out hurt appear to have paid off.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that big of a fan of Lesnar, when he F-5'd Kane it was awesome, but when he got Big Show up and violently F-5'd him to the matt it was beyone awesome.

also the old fart tag teams decimating the ascension was something I did not see happening. Those writers actually got it right as we sat stewing watching those imposters, only to have old farts beat the hell out of them.

I really dont think Daniel Bryan is long for the world of wrestling. Unless all these neck troubles are bullshit, he basically lands on his neck with every one of his goat rampages across the ring.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that big of a fan of Lesnar, when he F-5'd Kane it was awesome, but when he got Big Show up and violently F-5'd him to the matt it was beyone awesome.

also the old fart tag teams decimating the ascension was something I did not see happening. Those writers actually got it right as we sat stewing watching those imposters, only to have old farts beat the hell out of them.

I really dont think Daniel Bryan is long for the world of wrestling. Unless all these neck troubles are bullshit, he basically lands on his neck with every one of his goat rampages across the ring.

I bet the NOA puts over the Ascension at RR. What other reason would they need for the NOA to be involved?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised at how good of shape Billy Gunn was in.

I guess he watched some of that footage from a few months ago and got back in the gym.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The company flagship is called Filsinger Games | Out to conquer the galaxy!. You may have seen the ads in PWI years ago for our Filsinger Games | Champions of the Galaxy games.

In recent years I have designed our ROH games Filsinger Games | Ring of Honor, CHIKARA Filsinger Games | Chikara games and EVOLVE Filsinger Games | Evolve Wrestling.

There's also CZW, SHIMMER and our Legends of Wrestling http://filsingergames.com/legends-of-wrestling/ games, but I'm not involved in those departments.

It's a fast action RPG using playing cards for each wrestler, dice, and charts for things like going into the ropes, into the turnbuckle, throwing your opponent outside of the ring, coming off the top rope and some more stuff...you can do singles, tag, six man, cage match, etc..etc..everything you can think of.

http://filsingergames.com/legends-of-wrestling/how-to-play-legends-of-wrestling/

here is an example of both the front and the back of a game card (I write all the stats for the games I produce.) I enlarged it so you can read the stats. Cards are approx 5 inches x 4 inches each.

elGenerico2UP.jpg

DeliriousBig.jpg

Here is some art I've produced (coming up w designs for my artist).

delirious.jpg

RED POISON DELIRIOUS (ROH)

ophidian1.jpg

OPHIDIAN (CHIKARA)

24eal8l.jpg

JAY LETHAL (ROH)

t9ccie.jpg

MATT SYDAL (ROH)

roh-bryan-danielson.jpg

"AMERICAN DRAGON" BRYAN DANIELSON

any questions, please ask! :-)

Great work. What do you use for your work? Software / hardware.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is gonna help Cena win. That's the only logical outcome I see for Cena to win. Sets up HHH vs Sting at WM. Doing it tonight so not to overshadow RR winner going to WM.

I actually called that too. Once they were saying how anyone can pop up for the RR, i first thought, hey maybe sting wins the RR, but then i thought how it was reunion night i said sting will show up for cena to win and sting will fight HHH at WM.

Thought RAW was pretty good last night. Loved seeing the wolfpack. Hey yo!!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think rollins acts a lil too hard. I like cena but the problem with him is its the same writing. He gets beat up most of the fight then either wins or gets cheated. Think lesnar beating the crap out of him is one of the few different outcomes. I dont mind cena. Hes earned it. I remember when he first appeared and he was sort of boring. Hes came a long way and he will never change since hes the fighter for all the kids.

Im just excited sting is back. Him and stone cold are my 2 favs.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, has Lesnar made a face turn????? Also why didn't Hogan come out with the NWO???

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the sting HHH match for wrestlemania is coming along nicely.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw (Hartford) and Smackdown (Boston) have both been cancelled due to the impending snow storm.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw (Hartford) and Smackdown (Boston) have both been cancelled due to the impending snow storm.

Will WWE show the Rumble for free tonight? Smackdown could still at least be shown live on Thursday if the weather allows.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will WWE show the Rumble for free tonight? Smackdown could still at least be shown live on Thursday if the weather allows.

If they show anything, it will probably be the WM 30 special that ran on NBC earlier this year. I'll be shocked if they show anything, as arenas probably have other things lined up and can't just fit WWE in when they want.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they show anything, it will probably be the WM 30 special that ran on NBC earlier this year. I'll be shocked if they show anything, as arenas probably have other things lined up and can't just fit WWE in when they want.

They have to show something in both time slots. WM30 itself or a condensed version would be a good candiate for tonihjt. Since Smackdown isn't til Thurday WWE has time to find an alt site and film the show. I don't think a lot of areans are busy on Thursday nights or afternoon for that matter. Of course the issue of set up time between events becomes a big problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of an hour ago the official @WWE twitter was still hyping Raw and still hasn't said it was cancelled.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also someone said Smackdown was being moved and shown in Boston Wednesday or Thursday.