• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised people even bothered to watch this last night. I mean its been crap for weeks and there were better options. The CFB Championship and Vanderpump Rules was on last night <_<

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised people even bothered to watch this last night. I mean its been crap for weeks and there were better options. The CFB Championship and Vanderpump Rules was on last night <_<

I switch back and forth between Raw and the CFB game. Raw had some high points which I was glad I saw, but if you didn't watch it you didn't miss much.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tired of the Authority. It just isn't good TV, even is Stephanie is one of the best heels in WWE. Good to see Bryan back and ready to go. Raw was MEH, which is better than terrible like last week. I might actually tune in thursday just to see Bryan and Kane go at it. Nice to see Rollins standing over both Cena and Lesner, but I don't think they let him win at RR, I think Lesner will walk out with the belt still. Though if he does, it will make Wrestlemania very predictable. No way he is walking out of there with the belt, whether it's against Bryan or Reigns. I still think Rollins v. Reigns v. Ambrose is the best thing they could do at Mania.

I said this a number of months ago. Reigns against Lesnar at RR and wins, Ambrose wins RR, Rollins cashes in for WM. Triple Threat Shield main event. But Reigns got hurt and was out. Plus I don't think the WWE would have really considered that anyway.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has Rollins had that Money in the Bank briefcase? It's been a horrible storylne with this whole he is the future of the WWE. He is more like a privileged spoiled brat.

I like Rollins. I think he cuts a good promo and is a good performer in the ring. He's a great heel for your last sentence alone. He's easy to hate.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions for Mania 31:

Brock will remain champ until WM 31 where Daniel Bryan will defeat him. After the match Seth Rollins will cash in the MITB briefcase to continue the Daniel Bryan/Authority angle from last year.

Imagine that for a second... WM XXX is known as Daniel Bryan's "moment". Right as he's getting ready to have another one of those "moments", Seth Rollins (accompanied by the Authority) comes down and ruins it for him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE would be really stupid to let Brock hold on the WWEWHC after the Royal Rumble IMO.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is so funny, lesnar is throwing a 260 pound man across the ring with suplexes, what is he gonna do with a 200 pound guy thats a foot shorter than him and cant do anything more than run across the ring like a billy goat? Better be a no DQ match because Bryan is gonna be flying over the ropes.

Bryan is gonna be tied up with kane, they made that pretty clear.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mistaken may have nailed how things work out, but I'm less sure each day.

Putting Rollins in the triple threat match almost makes it seem certain he wins it (prob not legitimately, but by cashing in after 8 members of the Authority beat the hell out of Cena or Lesnar). I think they've done a good job promoting that match for RR.

After that, they've done horribly though. Who is even in the RR? I guess it's gone from 40 to 30 guys? Hoping for some big time cameos as always. Sting?!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Hogan inducting Savage??? I thought they hated each other.

I thought Randy's brother Lanny (The Genius/Poet) would induct him. But if not, then Hogan is a good choice. Ricky Steamboat would be another. Their WM3 match is one of the best of all time.

Why would Hogan and Savage still hate each other? They were 'rivals' in the ring but 'hate' is a strong word, I doubt they really hated each other in real life. I know Randy liked to call Hogan out (Rap song) but that was all just to make money. Plus, why would Hogan still hate a man that passed away a while ago.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Randy's brother Lanny (The Genius/Poet) would induct him. But if not, then Hogan is a good choice. Ricky Steamboat would be another. Their WM3 match is one of the best of all time.

Why would Hogan and Savage still hate each other? They were 'rivals' in the ring but 'hate' is a strong word, I doubt they really hated each other in real life. I know Randy liked to call Hogan out (Rap song) but that was all just to make money. Plus, why would Hogan still hate a man that passed away a while ago.

Savage challenged Hogan to a fight where the proceeds would go to charity. He even put money into an account that Hogan could use as a write-off. They may not have had beef when Savage died, but Savage basically said that Hogan was a pussy.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Savage by all accounts legitimately hated Hogan. Hogan was filming movies in the early 90s while Savage was an active wrestler. Savage came back from the road and caught Elizabeth using Hogan and his wife's house to have an affair with another man. Hogan said he had no idea it was going on, but he has a reputation for fibbing on occasion. Still, Hogan's confirmed that story being the start of the real life issues with Savage.

They supposedly patched things up in 94 when Savage left for WCW, but they didn't stay on good terms for long. Savage always held a grudge. I'm sure they had other personal and professional issues around that time as well. Hogan said they buried the hatchet a year or so before Savage passed away.

I'm not sure how much of that is true. Just piecing together a bunch of things I've heard over the years. Savage really did hate Hogan at times though

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all that is remotely true, then Hogan should not be a part of the Savage award presentation/acceptance. Lanny or another legend that he was close with the whole ride would be far more respectful. Think about if you got a Man of the Year award at work and some guy you hated for years but just started getting along with presented the award instead of your brother or good friend down the hall?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all that is remotely true, then Hogan should not be a part of the Savage award presentation/acceptance. Lanny or another legend that he was close with the whole ride would be far more respectful. Think about if you got a Man of the Year award at work and some guy you hated for years but just started getting along with presented the award instead of your brother or good friend down the hall?

Hogan must have made amends with Savage, as his brother Lanny always said that the only way Randy was going into the HOF would be when he was satisfied with the process. Obviously if there was still a beef with Randy and Hulk, Lanny would know about it.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savage challenged Hogan to a fight where the proceeds would go to charity. He even put money into an account that Hogan could use as a write-off. They may not have had beef when Savage died, but Savage basically said that Hogan was a pussy.

'Proceeds' after Randy and Hogan were both paid of course. Randy chalanged Hogan to a PPV fight in a Rap song. That had nothing to do with hate and was all about MONEY! Calling Hogan a pussy was Randy's way of goading Hogan into the PPV match. Noi one in the wrestling world including Hogan took that challange seriously.

Oh BTW, Randy sold the Rap album and made money on it mostly due to the Hogan challange song. If ya don't believe me look it up and listen or check out the induction of Randy's Rap album into Wrestle Crap (www.wrestlecrap.com).

Last edited by a moderator:

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Proceeds' after Randy and Hogan were both paid of course. Randy chalanged Hogan to a PPV fight in a Rap song. That had nothing to do with hate and was all about MONEY! Calling Hogan a pussy was Randy's way of goading Hogan into the PPV match. Noi one in the wrestling world including Hogan took that challange seriously.

Oh BTW, Randy sold the Rap album and made money on it mostly due to the Hogan challange song. If ya don't believe me look it up and listen or check out the induction of Randy's Rap album into Wrestle Crap (www.wrestlecrap.com).

I'll take Randy's word that all the money would go to charity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG50i1k_0Qc

Edit : Just copy/paste it. This was 2 years after his rap song came out.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would broadcast Raw & Smackdown on the WWE Network only and make it TV-14, I think that could work. You could also have a rated G version of Raw AM for the kiddies.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would broadcast Raw & Smackdown on the WWE Network only and make it TV-14, I think that could work. You could also have a rated G version of Raw AM for the kiddies.

They would lose a ton of advertising dollars though.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan teamed with Ambrose and Reigns on the premier or thursday smackdown againt rollins, kane and one of the inbred. Bryan beat the shit out of kane, beat him with a flying knee that looked to have missed by 6 inches. HHH came out and said Bryan needs to beat Kane 1 on 1 next week to keep his place in the rumble match.