• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been contracted to design a prototype table top RPG game for WWE that will be pitched to them after Mania. I'll post some of the playing cards/art here when I get going.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been contracted to design a prototype table top RPG game for WWE that will be pitched to them after Mania. I'll post some of the playing cards/art here when I get going.

That's awesome. Can you elaborate on how it's an RPG game? Having trouble envisioning it. Would it be kind of like Magic The Gathering, etc?

*Don't forget to include The Bunny on one of the cards!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome. Can you elaborate on how it's an RPG game? Having trouble envisioning it. Would it be kind of like Magic The Gathering, etc?

:pound:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, did you read the article? It was about a rumor that has already been proven false.....

The thing is, WWE doesn't need to go TV 14, they just need to hire better writers.

Way to ruin my fucking day. I was pretty excited about it too. :gaah:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hogan must have made amends with Savage, as his brother Lanny always said that the only way Randy was going into the HOF would be when he was satisfied with the process. Obviously if there was still a beef with Randy and Hulk, Lanny would know about it.

Lanny had a 90 minute interview on Wade Keller's podcast yesterday and most of the caller's questions were about Savage's induction. He got asked about Hulk Hogan inducting Savage specifically. I'm paraphrasing, but his general idea was about how the ceremony is for the fans, and the fans have great memories of the megapowers era. Savage and Hogan were close so there was love and hatred there.but he think its important for people to forgive one another. If Lanny had final say, he thought that Steamboat, Hogan, and anyone else from that era who wanted time should get a couple minutes to talk at the ceremony. He also said that Hogan made his Genius character relevant when they feuded because Hogan was such a huge star that he got everyone over when he worked with them.

Personally I don't mind Hogan inducting him because you know he's going to do a great job of explaining Savage's legacy to the new generation of fans who weren't around at the time. Even when they had personal problems Hogan's always given Savage respect as one of the greatest performers of ever

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The company flagship is called Filsinger Games | Out to conquer the galaxy!. You may have seen the ads in PWI years ago for our Filsinger Games | Champions of the Galaxy games.

In recent years I have designed our ROH games Filsinger Games | Ring of Honor, CHIKARA Filsinger Games | Chikara games and EVOLVE Filsinger Games | Evolve Wrestling.

There's also CZW, SHIMMER and our Legends of Wrestling http://filsingergames.com/legends-of-wrestling/ games, but I'm not involved in those departments.

It's a fast action RPG using playing cards for each wrestler, dice, and charts for things like going into the ropes, into the turnbuckle, throwing your opponent outside of the ring, coming off the top rope and some more stuff...you can do singles, tag, six man, cage match, etc..etc..everything you can think of.

http://filsingergames.com/legends-of-wrestling/how-to-play-legends-of-wrestling/

here is an example of both the front and the back of a game card (I write all the stats for the games I produce.) I enlarged it so you can read the stats. Cards are approx 5 inches x 4 inches each.

elGenerico2UP.jpg

DeliriousBig.jpg

Here is some art I've produced (coming up w designs for my artist).

delirious.jpg

RED POISON DELIRIOUS (ROH)

ophidian1.jpg

OPHIDIAN (CHIKARA)

24eal8l.jpg

JAY LETHAL (ROH)

t9ccie.jpg

MATT SYDAL (ROH)

roh-bryan-danielson.jpg

"AMERICAN DRAGON" BRYAN DANIELSON

any questions, please ask! :-)

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, did you read the article? It was about a rumor that has already been proven false.....

The thing is, WWE doesn't need to go TV 14, they just need to hire better writers.

Won't help unless Vince steps down as the final say on all things creative. It's still Vince's vision (HHH has said so many times), so no matter what the writers write he approves what goes on TV and PPV. If he doesn't like what they write it doesn't make it to TV. The obvious result is the writers write to please Vince and not please the fans or make great storylines/angles!

It's really sad but with no real competion nothing will change until Vince is gone or retires and that just ain't happening anytime soon. The glimmer of hope is that based on how HHH runs Next when he and Steph get final say the product will improve. I just hope it's not too late for the WWE.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight should be decent, lead up to RR, plus the returning legends. I know it's a long shot, but hopefully an angle is played up by the NWO & DX members where they mock HHH for being anti-Authority in the past, and now he has become what he hated.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, they just ran a MLK tribute video, then went to crowd shots. They had 3 different camera angles, and every single one was focused on black people. That's as bad as them almost always teaming blacks together instead of whites and blacks.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, they just ran a MLK tribute video, then went to crowd shots. They had 3 different camera angles, and every single one was focused on black people. That's as bad as them almost always teaming blacks together instead of whites and blacks.

Could be worse. They could have played the video and cut straight to The New Day

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Reigns is definitely winning the RR.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New Day is so fucking racist. And it feels forced and awful.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back the brand split. Not just for the talent, but for the writers, execs, etc. Make Smackdown and Raw as close to two separate companies as possible. Have bonuses based on which gets more ratings. The quality of each show would improve tremendously. There is so much unused talent its not even funny. Also do like they use to and have each brand alternate PPVs. That would give each storyline time to tell its story.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is gonna help Cena win. That's the only logical outcome I see for Cena to win. Sets up HHH vs Sting at WM. Doing it tonight so not to overshadow RR winner going to WM.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happened to catch the "all the legends tag teams kick the Ascension's ass" segment. My only takeaway was how the fuck do they not get Stevie Ray for a Harlem Heat reunion? I mean Booker is already there.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happened to catch the "all the legends tag teams kick the Ascension's ass" segment. My only takeaway was how the fuck do they not get Stevie Ray for a Harlem Heat reunion? I mean Booker is already there.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I kept waiting for it. Never happened. I am disappoint.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much wrestling anymore, but just watched this Cena match and he is a horrible showman. How is he still in the WWE?