• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Doob. DB has outgrown the underdog role but WWE still tries to miscast him that way. Imagine how different it would've been if WWE had cast DB as the returning hero when he came back just before the Rumble. They could've built it up as the man that climbed the maintain and beat all the odds at WM30 is back and looking to do it again but this time he knows how to get it done and NO ONE will stop him. Not superman (Cena), not a beast (Brock), not the fuiture (Rollings), or the flavor of the month (Reigns). I could go on but there is no point. Just another example why Vince needs to retire and ride off into the sunset to play with his grandkids and leave running of WWE to the youinger members of his family (I include HHH in this) who have fresh ideas.
This is true, they really have no idea what they're doing with Daniel Bryan anymore, this is why I can't possibly imagine him beating Reigns (and I'm by no means a fan of Roman Reigns). WWE is just so messed up right now, it's really quite sad. Almost reminds you of TNA now :L

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really drove themselves into a corner. Only way out is triple threat or 4 way and I cant see them continuing to punish Brock for this. Maybe Orton returns with the authority and interferes and lines up Bryan with a dance partner for wrestlemania.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a triple threat or fatal four way for the IC title at WM.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kidd and Cesaro are amazing. As good as it gets in the ring and amazing old school heel tactics. Lol at Kidd hiding behind Natty

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Orton is going to destroy The Authority from the inside out.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a blah RAW for following a pretty good Fast Lane. I guess they still don't know how to work with momentum.

I do think they have done a great job with Paige, they've done a good job of making her out ass the bad ass diva, the dive Stone Cold. The Diva division needs more than the Bella's and Paige though.

DB bores me but he did an excellent job of putting Reigns over, even though Reigns carried him in their match at fast lane. He has given Reigns a lot of momentum. I still think once Brock leaves Reigns becomes a Heyman guy.

I don't like what they are doing BNB, I finally bought into it then he hurts shoulder, leaving a bad ass coming back as a chump.

Cena / Rusev does not intrest me at all, I thought they both sucked at fast lane. Cena did do a good job of putting him over though.

I'm glad to see Orton back, the WWE universe needs him back as the Viper, not as an authority stooge.

Dustin Rhodes needs to come out in blue jeans, a tank top, no face paint and have a good ole fashion brother brawl with Cody. I've thought for a long time that Gold Dust was holding him back. This good be a good finale chance/push for him. Stardust was awesome until they made him weird. What's up with that lame cat screech he does?

They are doing a great job with Ambrose, I think he's the best non Heavy Weight Champ contender in WWE.

The Miz / Mizdow feud is getting close to happening. I think they will have a match against each other at extreme rules. Something will happen during the Andrea The Giant Battle Royal to set off their feud.

As a WCW fan instead of a WWE fan during the attitude area, I don't like this painting Sting vs HHH as WCW vs WWE. It actually ruins it for me. Sting was big in WCW but he wasn't WCW.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Heyman is so fucking awesome on the mic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the chance to see sting was a difference to me in the wcw days. Everything went around him. I know it was a time they chose to do the bushwhackers, doink the clown, but every decent wrestler put in a costume was what killed it for WWF for me.

Didnt learn much from raw at all. Seems like it might be heading for a tag match at wrestlemania with seth and orton and that is where it gets blown apart. Maybe HHH calls for help from the back against sting and orton shows up and sides with stinger by holding the rest back. Maybe orton shows up after seth cashes in finally, and rko's seth to allow the new champ to pin him. That way its sting, reigns and orton. Just think the authority is pretty lame with corporate kane and big show to fight them.

Cena having to talk up the great match against rusev showed how bad that match really was. I also need to suggest that Lana take off those heels if she is going in to disrupt the match.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they don't wait until WM for Orton to turn. We all know it's coming. Get it over with and develop the feud. Orton v. Rollins could be a great match for WM.

How many guys are in the Andre Battle Royal this year? #Axelmania

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a blah RAW for following a pretty good Fast Lane. I guess they still don't know how to work with momentum.

I do think they have done a great job with Paige, they've done a good job of making her out ass the bad ass diva, the dive Stone Cold. The Diva division needs more than the Bella's and Paige though.

meh, I disagree, Paige is fucking awesome, but they are indeed making her too much like a normal diva and not the anti diva character see should be using. I mean last week they put her half naked in a towel, smh. And her being on Total Divas really sucks, again making her more like a girly diva.

I hope they don't wait until WM for Orton to turn. We all know it's coming. Get it over with and develop the feud. Orton v. Rollins could be a great match for WM.

How many guys are in the Andre Battle Royal this year? #Axelmania

I don't understand what the hell they're doing with Orton and quite frankly WWE probably doesn't know either, bunch of dimwits at the top.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking more that Orton turning fully at wrestlemania will cost seth the briefcase cash in.. With Lesnar storming out of RAW, pretty sure he will not be resigning. Question is do they think Rollins and ORton fighting is enough to carry fans without the belt or not. You just know if Reigns wins that DB will be fighting him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lesnar. I think he's one of the greatest heels of all time. But if he's just going to resign to be a part timer with a belt...no thanks. If he wants to go part time without a belt, no problem.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he added some real title to the belt. I dont need to watch cena wrestling every monday for the belt, its the prize it should be treated like one. Lesnar every few months does not look stale. He wrestles every week or two weeks, the same moves over and over make him look lame. This is why he is considered White Hot in the wrestling world. They made him white hot and now will probably have to up that 5 million per year deal they signed him to.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone mention yet that Lesnar walked out of Raw over a contract dispute?

I like Lesnar, but come on man....you have the easiest job ever, get paid millions and only show up on camera twice a month.....and you don't even need to talk, literally just show up and let heyman talk for you.

Apparently it was over future contract dispute past WM....dude probably wants double the money for less the time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone mention yet that Lesnar walked out of Raw over a contract dispute?

I like Lesnar, but come on man....you have the easiest job ever, get paid millions and only show up on camera twice a month.....and you don't even need to talk, literally just show up and let heyman talk for you.

Apparently it was over future contract dispute past WM....dude probably wants double the money for less the time.
yeah, I think they want another triple threat at wrestlemania and he was tired of it. Think getting DB in the intercontinental belt match is the better route for him to go, and might have been a direct response to getting DB a match at wrestlemania.

If Cena can go for the us title, DB should settle for a lower belt too.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see much of raw, saw Cena berated by stephanie, should have done alot more damage to axel, like not letting go of the submission. When that flag dropped I noticed it was very close to the ring ropes this time, I was expecting Cena to tear it down, guess they need to worry about the pole hitting a fan. I think we can expect that to happen again, cena tear down the flag and that convinces Rusev to agree to the match.

AJ skipped back, she looked really good. Guess we will see tag matches the next two or three weeks with Paige against the bellas

Dryer broke, missed it all after the AJ siting, what happened with Reigns and Rollins. I did see when Reigns told Seth to cash in to make it a triple threat.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns is still not ready. He was clumsy on the mic to open the show. In the last match, the final sequence just looked clumsy too. The way he lost was just weird...Orton holds onto his foot for a few seconds and Mr. Superman is rolled up for a pin??

The Cena-Steph-Axel segment was great. I did like the Miz/Mizdow screening as well.

Fast Forwarded as soon as I saw Tyson Kidd like always. HHH/Booker T was lame (Sting showing up a few times before WM might generate a lot more interest than this stuff). Heyman same ol' same ol'. Average RAW overall.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have Reigns beat Brock for the WWEWHC and then have Rollins cash in tMITB and walk out of Wrestlemania as the champion. That's how I would play it if I were the WWE.

But they'll probably have Reigns walk out as the champion :L