• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans might not want to pencil in Ray Allen to their roster just yet.

Ray Allen sounds reluctant to return for another season - CBSSports.com

"To continue playing, really, the only argument is I can because I'm in great shape," Allen said. "But just because you can doesn't mean you have to. Many people over these last couple of weeks have lobbied for me to continue to play. … My argument for not playing is, I have done a significant amount in my career and I appreciate everything that has come my way and as I've gotten older, I'm 39, there are so many things in life I want to be able to do to affect change — like being around kids full time, which I enjoy.

"So at this point I just feel so good about where I am."

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans might not want to pencil in Ray Allen to their roster just yet.

Ray Allen sounds reluctant to return for another season - CBSSports.com

"To continue playing, really, the only argument is I can because I'm in great shape," Allen said. "But just because you can doesn't mean you have to. Many people over these last couple of weeks have lobbied for me to continue to play. … My argument for not playing is, I have done a significant amount in my career and I appreciate everything that has come my way and as I've gotten older, I'm 39, there are so many things in life I want to be able to do to affect change — like being around kids full time, which I enjoy.

"So at this point I just feel so good about where I am."

TWolves want allen. Also my friend said cavs don't have the $$

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you're joking. If you aren't, then the Heat's Mt. Rushmore would be

Wade, Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, and probably Chris Bosh when he retires as he looks like he'll be retiring with the Heat barring being traded down the line which I doubt would happen.

Oh yeah I was just joking around. Although your list sounds good.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only preseason but is anyone gonna watch the HOF Game tonight?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only preseason but is anyone gonna watch the HOF Game tonight?

Absolutely. I don't give a crap if a dozen of these guys will be bagging groceries in a couple of weeks. Football if football. :suds:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the hate for Minnesota.

It is a very modern cosmopolitan modern city that has a diverse booming economy.

It seems a lot more like the Midwestern gold standard Toronto than any of the rust-belt decaying cold cities like Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Detroit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a very modern cosmopolitan modern city that has a diverse booming economy.

It seems a lot more like the Midwestern gold standard Toronto than any of the rust-belt decaying cold cities like Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Detroit.

It's colder than a witch's tit. That's why

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure either. I remember spending a few days in Minnesota for an interview. Although a stark contrast in terms of weather going from Florida (at the time) to Minnesota, I found the city to be quite pleasant.

It probably has to do with management and the lack of direction the team is playing along with lack of television exposure maybe.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir, most Young, Black Millionaires want to be where the Nightlife is abundant.

Granted, there are strip clubs in every town. But, these guys still want to live the fast life.

Which is why most end up broke, in jail or with baby mama drama to the 5th power :noidea:.

In Summary, some are dumb as a light post and can't see the forest for the trees.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, most Young, Black Millionaires want to be where the Nightlife is abundant.

Granted, there are strip clubs in every town. But, these guys still want to live the fast life.

Which is why most end up broke, in jail or with baby mama drama to the 5th power :noidea:.

In Summary, some are dumb as a light post and can't see the forest for the trees.

Besides, Minnesota strippers are scary.

th

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, Minnesota strippers are scary.

th

:pound:

Hey, did anyone see the vine of Zack Lavine/ Andrew Wiggins dunk challenge?

That's a whole lot of raw talent and athleticism for the Timberwolves fans to look forward to.

Wiggins looks lazy, almost like it takes zero effort to do a 360 dunk.

Both guys have freaky athleticism. But, Wiggins is other wordly.

https://vine.co/v/M9hJnp2JLUV

https://vine.co/v/M9hpbv7ddwm

Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine throw it down at rookie photo shoot (VIDEO) | ProBasketballTalk