• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a4082486-111-gullible%202.gif

LMAO.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you have a girlfriend. I find myself saying this every couple of months.

Yes, you'd be correct. However, 2/3 of it was spent on me to be honest, she just "helped."

The good news is I have recovered from shopping & am sufficiently inebriated at this point.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you'd be correct. However, 2/3 of it was spent on me to be honest, she just "helped."

The good news is I have recovered from shopping & am sufficiently inebriated at this point.

What were you shopping for?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Naive?

No. But the Cavaliers asked because they have that No. 1 pick and all. Sure, it’s a down draft where there will be no player as good as Love to come out of it, but they tried anyway, reports Andy Katz of ESPN, writing at TrueHoop.

According to a source, Cleveland offered the No. 1 pick, Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters to try and land Minnesota’s Kevin Love. But new Timberwolves president Flip Saunders won’t move Love.

from last year-

the Cavs have been after Love for a looooong time- not just because LeBron told them to trade for him.

Saunders at that point still held out hope that Love would resign - Even BEFORE LeBron resigned the Cavs tried to trade for Love right before THIS years draft-

if you think that the Cavs interest in Love is just because LeBron said go and get him- than you are the naive one that obviously does not pay attention- because they have tried to trade for the guy since the trade deadline of the season before last

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Twins-

you can still be a fan of Klove---I know you are a Twolves fan- but they are in the West--- just make your 2nd favorite team the Cavs in the East and keep following KLove!.....

I know I followed OKC really close in the West when the Cavs were down since Russel Westbrook is my favorite player in the league that is not a Cav---- and he is REALLY close to even CAvs players..............I think RW is the funnest player in the entire league to watch play

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins-

are you happy with a package of Wiggins/Bennett and a first rounder for KLove to Cleveland?

Not unless they can rid themselves of Barea, Shved and Martin.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Twins-

you can still be a fan of Klove---I know you are a Twolves fan- but they are in the West--- just make your 2nd favorite team the Cavs in the East and keep following KLove!.....

I know I followed OKC really close in the West when the Cavs were down since Russel Westbrook is my favorite player in the league that is not a Cav---- and he is REALLY close to even CAvs players..............I think RW is the funnest player in the entire league to watch play

Nope. If I want to see a bitch play basketball, I'll watch the WNBA. I was a fan of Garnet when he was traded. Love isn't close to being half the man KG is.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. If I want to see a bitch play basketball, I'll watch the WNBA. I was a fan of Garnet when he was traded. Love isn't close to being half the man KG is.

One thing I'll give KG credit for is he'll do whatever it takes to win for the team that drafts him. Minnesota had to trade him in order for him to leave and the same thing again in Boston. Although he did recognize the window was closed on the latter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you think its Love's fault that Kahn couldnt draft and put players around him for 6 years?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love is leaving for the same reason why LeBron left-

he is scared

LeBron and Love really both would prefer to have stayed in my opinion- but both are scared that they will never win anything where they are at/(where at for Bron)......And Bron in Cleveland- at the end the Cavs had Shaq at the end of his playing days, Jamison at the end, ---and the only solid guys they had that were even above average NBA players were Mo Williams, Andy Varejao- and an NBA average player or maybe slightly less in Gibson----- and a decent prospect in Hickson....too many years of trading young guys to "win now" and poor drafting when they did keep their picks did in the Cavs- and poor signings- donyel marshall, damon jones, larry hughes, all got some significant dollars --- terrible

Love is afraid that if he stays with the Twolves he will never do anything in the league- he has never made the playoffs- and with that team in that conference- there is no telling where it would end-- Love is scared he will go out a loser if he stays with Minne

he KNOWS that he wont have the individual accolades in Cleveland-hes not gonna avg anything CLOSE to 26 points a game or lead the league in rebounding- he KNOWS this- but he NEEDS to make the playoffs and play for a title or he is going to be branded a big fat failure......

the best remedy for that?

go to play with LeBron and Kyrie in the East---- you can GUARANTEE a nice playoff spot and with those 3 if i were to make a bet id bet they make the Finals---

i know there are a TON of things that need to come together- they mesh, blatt proves himself, the Cavs improvetheir depth etc.....but if i were to make a bet i cant possibly fathom betting on anyone but the Cavs to win the East if they had a roster of:

LeBron
Love
Irving
Varejao
Waiters
Thompson
Miller
Barea
Haywood
Jones
Delledova
Harris
Powell

Pacers are out of the equation obviously- so the Cavs biggest contenders are the Bulls and Wizards- and to a lesser extent the Heat, Bricks, Hornets, Nets, and Raptors....bring it on

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know there are a TON of things that need to come together- they mesh, blatt proves himself, the Cavs improvetheir depth etc.....but if i were to make a bet i cant possibly fathom betting on anyone but the Cavs to win the East if they had a roster of:

LeBron
Love
Irving
Varejao
Waiters
Thompson
Miller
Barea
Haywood
Jones
Delledova
Harris
Powell

Pacers are out of the equation obviously- so the Cavs biggest contenders are the Bulls and Wizards- and to a lesser extent the Heat, Bricks, Hornets, Nets, and Raptors....bring it on

Take James off of that roster and it's probably battling Brooklyn/NY for the 8 seed ( and that's only because of George's injury).

Like I said yesterday, the Cavs better hope it works because the luck of the lotto ball days are over, and having 3 max contracts pretty much limits what can be added in any off season.

Also, don't you think that Love will want his contract to have every opt out that James does moving forward?
ONLY reason he's going to Cavs is to play with James.

Knowing James history, you guys will be having some interesting Julys for the next several summers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron
Love
Irving
Varejao
Waiters
Thompson
Miller
Barea
Haywood
Jones
Delledova
Harris
Powell

Take James off of that roster and it's probably battling Brooklyn/NY for the 8 seed ( and that's only because of George's injury).

Like I said yesterday, the Cavs better hope it works because the luck of the lotto ball days are over, and having 3 max contracts pretty much limits what can be added in any off season.

Also, don't you think that Love will want his contract to have every opt out that James does moving forward?
ONLY reason he's going to Cavs is to play with James.

Knowing James history, you guys will be having some interesting Julys for the next several summers.

wait waiwt wait...with Love and Kyrie its an 8 seed and max room to add another couple players from lebron being gone its an 8 seed?

LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait waiwt wait...with Love and Kyrie its an 8 seed and max room to add another couple players from lebron being gone its an 8 seed?

LOL

No. I meant if James was injured.
I'm not expecting him to be.
Just pointing out how much of a difference maker he is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People act like kyrie has some great track record of leading his teams. The cavs went 21-45, 24-58, and 33-49 with superstar kyrie Irving running the show

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People act like kyrie has some great track record of leading his teams. The cavs went 21-45, 24-58, and 33-49 with superstar kyrie Irving running the show

Durant won 20 games in his 1st year, and 23 games in his 2nd year.

Kyrie is coming into his 4th year, which is right around when most stars finally start to become the player they will be.

Great players take 3to4 years to hit their stride. Look at Kobe, Pippen, Durant, anyone other than LeBron. (And maybe magic and Duncan but they came into awesome situations)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade won 41 games in his rookie year. Kyrie has had a solid roster the last 2 years. I give him a pass for his rookie year but he gotta do better in yrs 2 & 3