• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really buy that "focused" crap you're either a consistent good defender or you're not.

a ton of playing good defense is effort. You hear that all the time from coaches, gms, players etc.

Of course their is a talent aspect- but how often do you hear "this guy just does not apply himself on the defensive side" "this guy just does not care about defense"-

for you to say that their is not a "focus" aspect about defense is basically dismissing what just about the whole entire league thinks to be true

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO 29m
Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor says Kevin Love trade pending. @FOXSports story: T-Wolves owner says Love trade pending | FOX Sports

You knew it was a wrap when they put Wiggins jersey on Clearance :lol:.

Unless the Warriors take one for the team, Love will be in Ohio and the Cavs/Bulls will be on a collision course in the ECF.

But, don't sleep on the Heat, Wiz or Hornets.

I'm actually looking forward to watching Eastern Conference regular Season games.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew it was a wrap when they put Wiggins jersey on Clearance :lol:.

Unless the Warriors take one for the team, Love will be in Ohio and the Cavs/Bulls will be on a collision course in the ECF.

But, don't sleep on the Heat, Wiz or Hornets.

I'm actually looking forward to watching Eastern Conference regular Season games.

I am really torn on the trade.....I really wanted to see waht Wiggins could do- and my preferred path would have been to wait it out till later on and let the Twolves sweat, and see what Wiggins could do....

but on the other hand- if its Wiggins, Bennett and a 1st rounder- the Cavs still have 2 first rounders next draft- Bennett would have just played Love's position, so Wiggins is the only loss- albeit a huuuuuge freaking loss.

On the bright side Cavs fans get to see LeBron James, Kevin Love, and a Kyrie Irving who is in his 4th year and moving closer to his prime (allthough he is only 22 years old).

Varejao and Waiters are very solid 4th and 5th best players on a team- and I will also take Tristan Thompson as a very solid 6th man - who nearly averaged a double double last year.----Mike Miller as the 7th man is solid-

where they need to go to work a little bit is 8-12 on the roster. I cant see how Ray Allen would turn down the chance to win a title with this team as I personally think -Unless Rose is RIDICULOUSLY good- you can book their ticket to the finals

1. LeBron
2. Love
3. Kyrie
4. Varejao
5. Waiters
6. Thompson
7. Miller
8. Allen
9. Haywood
10. Delledova
11. Powell
12. Harris

-and possibly Barea? ...i dunno...we shall see.....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really torn on the trade.....I really wanted to see waht Wiggins could do- and my preferred path would have been to wait it out till later on and let the Twolves sweat, and see what Wiggins could do....

but on the other hand- if its Wiggins, Bennett and a 1st rounder- the Cavs still have 2 first rounders next draft- Bennett would have just played Love's position, so Wiggins is the only loss- albeit a huuuuuge freaking loss.

On the bright side Cavs fans get to see LeBron James, Kevin Love, and a Kyrie Irving who is in his 4th year and moving closer to his prime (allthough he is only 22 years old).

Varejao and Waiters are very solid 4th and 5th best players on a team- and I will also take Tristan Thompson as a very solid 6th man - who nearly averaged a double double last year.----Mike Miller as the 7th man is solid-

where they need to go to work a little bit is 8-12 on the roster. I cant see how Ray Allen would turn down the chance to win a title with this team as I personally think -Unless Rose is RIDICULOUSLY good- you can book their ticket to the finals

1. LeBron
2. Love
3. Kyrie
4. Varejao
5. Waiters
6. Thompson
7. Miller
8. Allen
9. Haywood
10. Delledova
11. Powell
12. Harris

-and possibly Barea? ...i dunno...we shall see.....

Here is the snag, as I see it.

With the Cavs being in possession of at least 3 non-guaranteed contracts, they will have no problem fitting in Love and Barea or Martin.

But, if they try to cram both guys, or 1 along with Brewer, that means Waiters is gone.

If you get Martin, I'd do it.

I know you like the little bowling ball.

But, hear me out....

It's gonna be a problem when it's his turn to be extended.

The guy is as delusional as Eric Bledsoe.

So, I'd love to see the Cavs get a guy like Martin, Afflao would be even better, that would know his role, embrace it, while accepting a reasonable contract.

Love is the last Max they can give out to avoid being hardcapped.

A team like the Cavs will really need the mid-level and bi-annual exceptions to fill out the rest of their roster with 3 max guys.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
El Contusion will be overlooked all the way to the Hall of Fame.

Even at advanced years, Manu Ginobili is the guy who gets the ball in the clutch, plays good defense, and still chips in good numbers at reduced minutes.

12/4/3 in only 22 minutes while shooting 47% and racking up a surprisingly high win shares for limited minutes. He really impacts in the WS/48 minutes.

He crushes a lot of those guys in advanced metrics even at an advanced age.

:agree:

Gi-nose-bleed can still bring it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the best deals are the ones you don't make.

I'm sure the Raps are ecstatic that they didn't trade Lowry to the Knicks.

While my Clips are in no-mans-land after dealing Bledsoe.

I just asked my friend to see if true. Will report back

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Players in the NBA for next year

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Parker
5. Westbrook
6. Dirk
7. Kobe
8. Curry
9. Love
10. Griffin
11. Rose
12. Noah
13. Melo
14. Aldridge
15. Duncan
16. Howard
17. Wade
18. Davis
19. Bosh
20. Jefferson
21. M.Gasol
22. Rondo
23. Cousins
24. Ibaka
25. Harden
26. Irving
27. Lillard
28. DeRozan
29. Wall
30. Horford
31. Randolph
32. Leonard
33. Lowry
34. Milsap
35. Parsons
36. Bledsoe
37. Ginobili
38. J. Johnson
39. K. Thompson
40. Iguadala
41. Gay
42. Conley
43. Lawson
44. Drummond
45. Korver
46. D. Williams
47. Beal
48. Heyward
49. Faried
50. Dragic

nobody from the 76'rs, Pacers, Bucks, Magic,

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is obviously assuming if they stay healthy....otherwise i would have seriously downgraded Rose and Wade and Kobe

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its official Love to Cleveland. Minn owner said he will be traded on Aug 23. They have to wait for Wiggins to be allowed to be traded.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Players in the NBA for next year

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Parker
5. Westbrook
6. Dirk
7. Kobe
8. Curry
9. Love
10. Griffin
11. Rose
12. Noah
13. Melo
14. Aldridge
15. Duncan
16. Howard
17. Wade
18. Davis
19. Bosh
20. Jefferson
21. M.Gasol
22. Rondo
23. Cousins
24. Ibaka
25. Harden
26. Irving
27. Lillard
28. DeRozan
29. Wall
30. Horford
31. Randolph
32. Leonard
33. Lowry
34. Milsap
35. Parsons
36. Bledsoe
37. Ginobili
38. J. Johnson
39. K. Thompson
40. Iguadala
41. Gay
42. Conley
43. Lawson
44. Drummond
45. Korver
46. D. Williams
47. Beal
48. Heyward
49. Faried
50. Dragic

nobody from the 76'rs, Pacers, Bucks, Magic,

Kobe and Dirk are not top 10 players anymore.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the snag, as I see it.

With the Cavs being in possession of at least 3 non-guaranteed contracts, they will have no problem fitting in Love and Barea or Martin.

But, if they try to cram both guys, or 1 along with Brewer, that means Waiters is gone.

If you get Martin, I'd do it.

I know you like the little bowling ball.

But, hear me out....

It's gonna be a problem when it's his turn to be extended.

The guy is as delusional as Eric Bledsoe.

So, I'd love to see the Cavs get a guy like Martin, Afflao would be even better, that would know his role, embrace it, while accepting a reasonable contract.

Love is the last Max they can give out to avoid being hardcapped.

A team like the Cavs will really need the mid-level and bi-annual exceptions to fill out the rest of their roster with 3 max guys.

Assuming James stays at max next year, Cavs would have +/- 72M tied up in 5 players ( James, Love, Irving, Thompson, Waiters).

James has Gilbert by the spending short hairs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he should be higher or lower? And remember, this is based off him being healthy.

The joke is, with Dirk at #6.

Awful. Would have been nice to see Lebron try to win the title without the help of 2 stars/superstars. I guess we will never see that again

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope for the Wolves sake they're getting more than Wiggins and Bennett

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful. Would have been nice to see Lebron try to win the title without the help of 2 stars/superstars. I guess we will never see that again

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

Wiggins should have known he was gone the day James phony letter was released.

I'm going on the record and saying that I've never hoped for any team in any sport in my 53 years on earth to
lose more than any James' Cavs team moving forward.