• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Garea, you needed BK aka Rick Martel to get you on the winning track.

Still doesn't change the fact that Wade became D-Cline over the last 3 postseasons.

:bullshit:

Wade had one bad playoffs in the last 3 post seasons. This year he was pretty good until the finals but nobody complained about what Wade did in the first 3 series. Last year he was bad which is no surprise considering the state of his knee at that time. In 2012 he avg 23, 5, & 4 on 46% shooting

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WADE was arguably the best player on the team in beating the Pacers.
His contributions and stuff outside the stat sheet made him the MVP of the ECFinals.

He had a bad Finals, but everyone did. The Spurs were playing possessed.
They had spent every waking day for 365 nights reliving the agony of 2013 being so close.

Once they got back to the Finals, the SPURS found another gear.
Nobody was beating that Spurs team in the Finals once they clawed all the way back to the scene of the 2013 agony.

D-Wade should not be judged on that series.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
WADE was arguably the best player on the team in beating the Pacers.
His contributions and stuff outside the stat sheet made him the MVP of the ECFinals.

He had a bad Finals, but everyone did. The Spurs were playing possessed.
They had spent every waking day for 365 nights reliving the agony of 2013 being so close.

Once they got back to the Finals, the SPURS found another gear.
Nobody was beating that Spurs team in the Finals once they clawed all the way back to the scene of the 2013 agony.

D-Wade should not be judged on that series.
True...you are not going to beat any team that in two games averaged over 85% from the filed over a stretch of about a quarter each game.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Garea, you needed BK aka Rick Martel to get you on the winning track.

Still doesn't change the fact that Wade became D-Cline over the last 3 postseasons.

Yep, I really needed him because I was so unfamiliar with the facts of the situation :wtf2:

Anyway, if you would have posted that Wades games had declined, overall, the last few seasons you wouldn't get any argument.
You would be getting a " no shit"? Reply.

That wasn't the case though, you tried to correlate the process and plan for Wade last year as something that wasn't needed or expected and turn it into a reason for LeBolt to justify leaving.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which essentially means about a 10% pay cut versus the Heat since Florida does not have a state income tax.

I know.
Obviously if he is working out for teams that can only offer the minimum, then he knows what the salary would be.

Maybe he's looking for multi year?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could just put Jim_Doors, Russ and LoneGranger in a room together....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm coming into camp lighter this season than 2013"......

Dwyane Wade on the doubt that he can still handle a bigger load: "I need it. I need it." Sees it as an energizing challenge.

James leaving shouldn't require him to say, "I need an energizing challenge"..... Playing for a title should be the energizing challenge.

He's doing this diet thing because he has more responsibility now that James is gone. He said so himself

How about knowing you're a pro athlete and your job requires major athleticism. No one should have to tell him to diet and stay in shape!!!

You act like Wade came to camp looking like Shaq.
Wasn't at all the case.

Bosh also made a similar statement.
When they had James, they pretty much knew a deep, late season run was going to happen regardless of effort/results of the regular season.

Like I said the other day,as a fan, the regular season will become much more fun and important.
The players obviously now feel the same way.

In a Miami radio interview, transcription via ESPN, Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh said he has been "revitalized" by the departure of LeBron James, now that the Heat have a chip on their shoulder.

"I think we have a very good team," Bosh told The Ticket. "Looking at the guys we're bringing in, we have a chance to be very good. I know we don't have the best player in the world; that's an obvious thing. But teamwise, if we come together we can do a bunch of special things. We're still going to be competitive. It gives us an opportunity to play with a chip on our shoulder. It has revitalized my attitude towards basketball a little bit. And I'm really excited."

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BuAB4tgCIAA-ci_.jpg

Just terrible this happened in USA tryouts

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck. Poor Paul George. That just flat out sucks.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
breaks my heart for him and the Pacers...

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Terrible. Freak way it happened too by stepping on the padding.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tough call because teams encourage players to come to training camp in shape.

It really isn't fair to say players contracts should be voided as if he/ they did something stupid.

It sucks for the Pacers and their fans big time though.