• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTCF got approved, he's in.

Why yes I am now officially back on board the spaceship. I think I said LeBron might come back to Cleveland! Is it still called leaveland? Should we trade Wiggins for Love? I'd prefer not to, but Love probably makes Cleveland the favorite to win the NBA title this year. It might take Wiggins a couple of years to make the Cavs title winners while LeBron gets older and his skills begin to decline.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes I am now officially back on board the spaceship. I think I said LeBron might come back to Cleveland! Is it still called leaveland? Should we trade Wiggins for Love? I'd prefer not to, but Love probably makes Cleveland the favorite to win the NBA title this year. It might take Wiggins a couple of years to make the Cavs title winners while LeBron gets older and his skills begin to decline.

Congrats.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So much for rebuilding, huh? Just sign James and sign a bunch of players to become the favorite.

:lol:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good comment. I never thought that Love would want to go to Cleveland, but if he is ever going to win a NBA title, then he needs to ride the "coat tails" of Lebron (now Ray Allen wants to come to Cleveland). You made a good point about Lebron getting older. He will be 30 later this year and IMO, he has only 4/5 more years of playing at top level in the NBA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have also improved and could contend for a playoff spot. Congrats to you.

No way, 32-35 wins. We traded for Lin to get the 1st and 2nd round picks.

I like the Boozer signing because it was cheap, but we have Boozer, Hill, and Randle. Hill's got to play center, but we also signed Ed Davis and have a bunch of PF's.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for rebuilding, huh? Just sign James and sign a bunch of players to become the favorite.

Rebuilding via the draft as I've said all along is a crap shoot. High draft picks do not guarantee success. Look at all the Cavs high picks and they got 1 all star.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This website takes a little getting used to (way different than FN) but it's a massive upgrade imo, LTCF.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that seems to be the trend in the NBA these days. That is why I respect players like Kobe, Magic and Bird. They stayed with they teams their whole career. I know the times have changed and there is a lot more money floating around for these current NBA players.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that seems to be the trend in the NBA these days. That is why I respect players like Kobe, Magic and Bird. They stayed with they teams their whole career. I know the times have changed and there is a lot more money floating around for these current NBA players.

Well other than Kobe, who had the best center of all-time, Magic and Bird were set they had 4-5 HOF's on their team. The league is more dispersed now and there is more competition along with diversity.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This website takes a little getting used to (way different than FN) but it's a massive upgrade imo, LTCF.

Yeah, not sure I like the format too much but it is also much more stable than FN was.