• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend didn't give me the details he just told me someone high up in the org said "its not over" so I'm guessing he might be. He's didn't give me details

You have a insider?

That's awesome.

I pray he goes to the Cavs.

If he lands with the Warriors, that's a wrap for my Clips:L.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a insider?

That's awesome.

I pray he goes to the Cavs.

If he lands with the Warriors, that's a wrap for my Clips:L.

Yup i do lol, I'm gonna say he goes to cavs but I guess we will know more soon

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup i do lol, I'm gonna say he goes to cavs but I guess we will know more soon

If Klay is included I don't see how the Wolves turn that down. He's an immediate impact on both ends of the floor, he's 6'7", he can guard anybody. Barnes, Green and Lee aren't scrubs either and if they include picks.....I'd take that over the "potential" of Wiggins, Bennett and Waiters. PLUS they can offload Kevin Martin.

If they take Wiggins they're telling the rest of the roster they are rebuilding. More than just Love is going to want out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Klay is included I don't see how the Wolves turn that down. He's an immediate impact on both ends of the floor, he's 6'7", he can guard anybody. Barnes, Green and Lee aren't scrubs either and if they include picks.....I'd take that over the "potential" of Wiggins, Bennett and Waiters. PLUS they can offload Kevin Martin.

If they take Wiggins they're telling the rest of the roster they are rebuilding. More than just Love is going to want out.

Waiters is an instant starter and so is Wiggins maybe. Wiggins could be the man there this year with Rubio throwing dimes to him.

But either way I think the Cavs get rid of Waiters, whatever he is worth.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention the fact that Rubio wants a max deal.

They are insane to pay him that kind of coin with, or without, Love on the roster.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is: How often has a rookie or even 2nd year player made an impact on a championship team??

Well recently Leonard in his 3rd year. He still made an good impact in his 2nd year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiters is an instant starter and so is Wiggins maybe. Wiggins could be the man there this year with Rubio throwing dimes to him.

But either way I think the Cavs get rid of Waiters, whatever he is worth.

Can't go wrong with either offer

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins is so tempting, but they know what they have in Klay. I think they should pass on the GSW offe, but it isn't the smart move to pass on it.

Tough decision.

I'm gonna say this. I think he goes to cavs but don't count Gs out

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just so everyone knows......Love can't sign an extension until January, and he's already said he WOULD sign in GS.

It's a good deal for Minny either way, but getting rid of the Kevin Martin contract puts GS over the top. Unless the Cavs take on that contract I don't see how they have a better offer.

Minny should wait this out for a few weeks. They have exactly what they want.....a bidding war.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if GS doesn't include Klay.......Minny is going to get whatever they want from Cleveland.

Lebron has made it known he wants Love......so the Cavs have lost all negotiating power. Minny just won.......Cavs fans prepare to be upset because you will most certainly overpay for Love now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is: How often has a rookie or even 2nd year player made an impact on a championship team??

Well recently Leonard in his 3rd year. He still made an good impact in his 2nd year.

I can think of 2...Magic as a rookie in '80 & Duncan in his second year in '99.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would ask the flipside of that question.

How often has a so called "ELITE" widely considered top 5 player in the league NEVER even made the playoffs. Even Kobe, Lebron, or other with a pile of steaming Smush Parkers and Boobie Gibsons find ways to make the playoffs.

I get the appeal. But, it bothers me that dude has been in the league for so long and cannot even sniff an 8 seed. You have a 55% chance just on pure blind math. Dude is not even remotely close each year.

That no playoff appearance thing is a major red flag for me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that Sportsman post has been taken down. Has trojan finally banned him? I'm anticipating this more than the Decision.

He hasn't been banned yet. But his trolling has become boring. Boring trolls tend not to last. He'll need to step his game up or better yet, stop trolling.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

They need to hold onto to Waiters or sign a guy like Evan Turner, Jordan Crawford on the cheap.

But, there aren't that many Kevin Love type players in the NBA.

Seriously, remember your post-Lebron days of trying to land a top Free Agent.

Your team was as bad as mine when it came to legit players giving you a look.

That is no longer the case for you.

Kevin Love wasn't willing to give the Cavs the time of day before Lebron came back.

Strike while the iron is hot.

Plus, remember that this really does make your team BETTER right now.

Tristan Thompson is a bench player. He's not gonna get much better.

We aren't talking about blowing up your team for Roy Hibbert of David West.

Love makes them a bonafide contender.

Couldn't agree more.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great story by Kevin Ding on the Lakers, not for the purple and gold Kool-Aid sippers though. I like Ding a lot, he's an under-rated writer.