• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
guess im not welcome over at disney anymore.

"Your membership has been flagged for violations of the Terms of Use and/or Message Board Rules. Please complete this form to request reinstatement of your membership. Be aware that if you are reinstated, you must comply with the rules. Any further violations may result in your membership being revoked. Please carefully review and accept the Terms of Use and Message Board Rules before submitting your reinstatement request."

Hahahahahaha Bmw wins again.

BTW if they read those reinstatement letters, there is no way in hell they let me back on there. hahaha

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
More clues on the big guessing game started on TSL:

*Late tonight from the original poster, TMHokie: Doesn't involve a current player. I doubt anyone in Blacksburg is aware. Even the high ups.

....and....

*Earlier today from Russian Hokie: No, not recruiting-related.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More clues on the big guessing game started on TSL:

*Late tonight from the original poster, TMHokie: Doesn't involve a current player. I doubt anyone in Blacksburg is aware. Even the high ups.

....and....

*Earlier today from Russian Hokie: No, not recruiting-related.

Scheduling related? Coaching related? Why do they gotta torture us like this?

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Your membership has been flagged for violations of the Terms of Use and/or Message Board Rules. Please complete this form to request reinstatement of your membership. Be aware that if you are reinstated, you must comply with the rules. Any further violations may result in your membership being revoked. Please carefully review and accept the Terms of Use and Message Board Rules before submitting your reinstatement request."

haha yeah i'm on my like 5th name for espn. they ban you for no reason sometimes.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Maybe I should join Disney just to see how quickly I can get kicked off! I'm losing count of the boards where I'm no longer welcome! LOL!! :loco:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were some of your names over there. Some of us have done time on the Disney side.

Hmm lets see, there was vtskins, skinscapsVT, hokiehi21, hokiehi86 and UVAnMiamiblow. Definitely dont post there much anymore, the stupidity and amount of trolls hurts my head lol.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm lets see, there was vtskins, skinscapsVT, hokiehi21, hokiehi86 and UVAnMiamiblow. Definitely dont post there much anymore, the stupidity and amount of trolls hurts my head lol.

LOL. Reminds me of the shirt I used to have. HAd a UVa helmet on the front and said Virginia Sucks, and on the back it said Miami swallows

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Reminds me of the shirt I used to have. HAd a UVa helmet on the front and said Virginia Sucks, and on the back it said Miami swallows

Hahahha gotta love it. What happened to that shirt?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahha gotta love it. What happened to that shirt?

I think it got lost in a move. I think it was in the mid- to late- 90s when I bought it, so that shirt had definitely seen it's better days.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has maroon numbering and lines...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

hAHAHA. I've got the "directions to uVa: North to you smell it, east 'til you step in it" and my favorite that i have had for years has a split miami helmet on it and simply says "fuck miami".

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Btw i've been away for a couple of days: hate i missed all the butch/unc stuff. I've kinda got mixed feeling about it: 1) I love how all we heard from their administration, fans, recruits, and players, was how nothing would happen and now its all starting to come to a head. 2) Im glad to get butch out of unc for recruiting 3) It is slowly starting to look like this will spill over into BBall and i think that leads to a total meltdown at unc.

But on the other hand: I really get tired of hearing how weak the ACC is and although i never really considered UNC/Butch as a threat against Beamer, I do think they had they were building the talent to win some games and help change the perception of the ACC.