• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, even if just for a couple of hours, I passed Tox in rep today. I didn't think that was even possible.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done!

It could be the Ohio State thing.

While that would suck if the series was cancelled, that would be minor compared to some of the other thoughts. I could live with that.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol damn did that guy really need to post that on a message board? Now he's got a ton of people in suspense. Wish he would spill the beans already.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't like the sound of this post from TSL. He later said it is not recruiting related. Don't know what it could be if true.

"Be prepared for some bad news in the upcoming week or so
Can't go into details, but VT football related (not current, but
future) and comes from very good sources NOT in Blacksburg.

Confirmed today.

Will look bad, but the final result may not be.

Just preparing everyone... but withhold final judgment until it plays
itself out.

Go Hokies!!"

I read that, too. I'm banned from posting on that board, but I can still read what's being posted. The comment is so vague it's hard to know what to think about it.

The poster later clarified his remarks by posting:

*Not recruiting related.

....followed by....

*Or I should say not recruiting-violation related.

HokieStone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have no inside info either but if there anything to this then it will come out eventually!

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have no inside info either but if there anything to this then it will come out eventually!

Welcome to the board! Have a look around...lots of excellent information on a variety of topics, and several posters with good sources.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is also based on q comment or two from a listserv so only grumblings now. Nothing else indicates it. Wouldn't he have transferred in the Spring? When does the clock start on a player with regards to this?

July 1st is when scholarships are renewed, or not, for another year. It would make sense if you're going to transfer to do it before that date.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
guess im not welcome over at disney anymore.

"Your membership has been flagged for violations of the Terms of Use and/or Message Board Rules. Please complete this form to request reinstatement of your membership. Be aware that if you are reinstated, you must comply with the rules. Any further violations may result in your membership being revoked. Please carefully review and accept the Terms of Use and Message Board Rules before submitting your reinstatement request."

Hahahahahaha Bmw wins again.