• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As memorial day approaches tomorrow I'd just like to give a big shoutout to all those serving along side me and those who have served in the past much respect and I love u all!!!Salute hooyah!!!

Yep, thanks Lee and to all those serving and those who have served.

:usa2:

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As memorial day approaches tomorrow I'd just like to give a big shoutout to all those serving along side me and those who have served in the past much respect and I love u all!!!Salute hooyah!!!

Same back to you, my man. You and I both wrote blank checks, but this holiday is for our brothers that didn't come home. I did some time in Iraq with CSAR and PR, so it's especially sad for me to think of the faces we couldn't help and the families desperate for closure.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Same to all who served, and especially to all those who served with me aboard the USS Plymouth Rock, and in the 2nd Bn, 11th Marines.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HoHum, what the hell is a thUg logo doing under your name?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it out....ha ha

Also, Freddie Freeman ain't getting any skinnier.

Haha i got it now. Doesn't help the first time i saw it (this morning) im fighting a pretty decent hangover

Rep for the creativity

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha i got it now. Doesn't help the first time i saw it (this morning) im fighting a pretty decent hangover

Rep for the creativity

I didn't get it, and I have no excuse! I haven't had a hangover for almost 20 years! LOL!!

Definitely rep!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cody Grimm's younger brother is a starter on the college lacrosse champion (Loyola Maryland). Talk about an athletic family...

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me- "there is so little on tv im watching aladin"

her- "haha"

me- "see, you can pull that off cuz its cute when girls watch kids movies, when a grown man is sitting home alone on the couch watching that same movie, it gets creepy"

my FB conversation with a friend on facebook. she got a kick out of it so i thought you guys might

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing wrong with watching Disney flicks.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have some bad news.

Starting next Fall I will be a :drink: UVa student. :hurt:

The good news is the classes are all online, so no trips to CVille (unless its to watch VT whoop ass), and my company is paying for it. With that:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Lunch Pail Defense. And to the QBs for which it sacks, one hokienation, under Bud, undefeatable, for liberty and justice for all. Amen.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I just heard that Maryland is considering a horrible looking field turf design that will be very flamboyant and have interchangeable parts (like alternating colors and logos ensech). Basically, their field will be like their uniforms. I did a quick google, and apparently Maryland is switching to field turf. I hope what I've heard is false.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that Maryland is considering a horrible looking field turf design that will be very flamboyant and have interchangeable parts (like alternating colors and logos ensech). Basically, their field will be like their uniforms. I did a quick google, and apparently Maryland is switching to field turf. I hope what I've heard is false.

It is true and I am terrified.

Yep. No PhD though. Although the title would be cool, right Dr.46?

Want to be my grad student, little buddy!

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard it was to be black turf with the turtle shells on it and the flag for the endzone