• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2019 Chicago Bears Season Predictions (Game-by-Game)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs GB (TNF Opener) - W

at DEN - L

at WSH (MNF) - W

vs MIN - W

at OAK (in London) - W

BYE WEEK

vs NO - W

vs LAC - W

at PHI - W

vs DET - W

at LAR (SNF) - L

vs NYG - W

at DET (Thanksgiving) - W

vs DAL (TNF) - W

at GB - W

vs KC (SNF) - W

at MIN - L

13-3 Overall
8-0 Home
5-3 Road
#1 overall seed in the NFC and HFA throughout playoffs

This was originally supposed to be an 11-5 prediction, but I said "fuck it" and went homer. lol

I see a floor of 9 wins and a ceiling of 13.

I think we lose week 2 in Denver vs Fangio. Denver hasn't lost at Mile High in September since 2012 (not a typo). Fangio will have a little something special for us and Trubisky.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suck at the game by game predictions shit, so I'm simply sticking by what I said prior to the OTAs. If the Bears go into the season relatively healthy, then I would call it at 13-3, not having the vaguest notion by which teams those three losses would be.

They're healthy so I'm calling it at 13-3.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19-0 obviously

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB - W
@DEN - W
@WSH - W
MIN - W
@OAK - W
NO - L
LAC - L
@PHI - W
DET - W
@LAR - L
NYG - W
@DET - W
DAL - W
@GB - L
KC - L
@MIN - W

11-5...DIVISION CHAMPS

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t do game by game.

If Mitch breaks out, sky’s the limit.

If he doesn’t we’re a fringe playoff team 9-11 wins.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch didn't break out last season and missed 2 games and this team won 12 games.

W/L won't tell you what the QB did or didn't do. This team could win 11 games and still be better than the unit that won 12 last season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch didn't break out last season and missed 2 games and this team won 12 games.

W/L won't tell you what the QB did or didn't do. This team could win 11 games and still be better than the unit that won 12 last season.

We played a lot of close games last year. That’s the NFL. What separates the wheat from the chaff is a truly remarkable QB. 9-11 wins is more than reasonable if we have average qb play.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-11 wins is more than reasonable if we have average qb play.

K

They had average QB play last season and won 12. Doesn't matter if a game is close or not...a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Trubisky could massively improve this season and the Bears could lose more games than they did last season and make a run in the playoffs....that was my point.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K

They had average QB play last season and won 12. Doesn't matter if a game is close or not...a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Trubisky could massively improve this season and the Bears could lose more games than they did last season and make a run in the playoffs....that was my point.

If Biscuit massively improves and we do worse, then the rest of our team isn’t as good as I think it is.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it just means we played better opponents.

Or maybe Mitch misses a game but instead of the Lions it's against someone better.

What if this team wins 11 games but wins in the playoffs....that would obviously mean this years team is better than last years even thought I won less in the regular season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it just means we played better opponents.

Or maybe Mitch misses a game but instead of the Lions it's against someone better.

What if this team wins 11 games but wins in the playoffs....that would obviously mean this years team is better than last years even thought I won less in the regular season.

Nobody wants a piece of us in the playoffs regardless of record.

I just don’t see us as dominant where I can be like “oh yeah we’re a 12+ win team.”

We’ve got a lot to prove on the field before I have that kind of confidence. Gimme 4-6 games first.

Predictions are dumb anyway.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants a piece of us in the playoffs but we aren’t dominant and you don’t have confidence?

That logic is so bad it gave me a headache.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB - W
@DEN - W
@WSH - W
MIN - W
@OAK - W
NO - L
LAC - L
@PHI - W
DET - W
@LAR - L
NYG - W
@DET - W
DAL - W
@GB - L
KC - L
@MIN - W

11-5...DIVISION CHAMPS

This is more along the lines of what I was originally thinking going in. Only points of contention... I would say that there is next to no chance that we go 6-2 on the road and 5-3 at home. Losing back-to-back home games in an 11-5 scenario for this team is also very unlikely. Those two teams are good, but so are we. NO is a very different team outside of the dome and LAC leaving the west coast isn't typically fun for them either.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Biscuit massively improves and we do worse, then the rest of our team isn’t as good as I think it is.

Our schedule is vastly different this year.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO benefits by coming to Chicago at a time that the weather shouldn’t be too bad yet. If it’s raining or colder I give the nod to the. Bears.

I don’t actually believe in “Bear weather” but it definitely exists against a dome team like the Saints.

I think the Saints offense is exactly the type of offense I worry about against the Bears defense. Quick drops and a lot of misdirection that can use the Bears strengths against them.

I think every game on the schedule is winnable. I don’t look at any one game and think there’s no way we can win that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played a lot of close games last year. That’s the NFL. What separates the wheat from the chaff is a truly remarkable QB. 9-11 wins is more than reasonable if we have average qb play.

With the best D in football, you most definitely don't need remarkable QB play for 12 or more wins and SB contention. We see it all of the time. Eli x2, Flacco, SF and Kaep, Russell's first SB go-round before he broke out individually, the corpse of Peyton Manning, Nick Foles, etc.

QB is the most important position on the field. However, the public perception seems to be that you can't overcome anything less than spectacular play at the position. Which is just strange and we see it constantly with teams who boast great defense.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO benefits by coming to Chicago at a time that the weather shouldn’t be too bad yet. If it’s raining or colder I give the nod to the. Bears.

I don’t actually believe in “Bear weather” but it definitely exists against a dome team like the Saints.

I think the Saints offense is exactly the type of offense I worry about against the Bears defense. Quick drops and a lot of misdirection that can use the Bears strengths against them.

I think every game on the schedule is winnable. I don’t look at any one game and think there’s no way we can win that.

Late October with our putrid turf is still a different universe than the dome. It is still much different from their home element. They become very human outside of the dome and not just in cold weather.

The Rams offense uses a lot of misdirection as well. There's no offense that really scares me. Especially in our building.

Also, it's not that the NO matchup isn't tough. Of course, it is. It's that we're not going to lose both of those games unless we're a good deal worse than we believe ourselves to be. IMO. Rivers got beat up when he saw some of the league's better pass rushes last season. That team is also notoriously up/down in September and October. They don't scare me, in the least.

But hey... I'm the guy who thinks at Denver Week 2 is almost a sure-fire loss. So, maybe I'm nuts.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants a piece of us in the playoffs but we aren’t dominant and you don’t have confidence?

That logic is so bad it gave me a headache.

Nobody wanted a piece of us in last years playoffs either...Losing happens.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the best D in football, you most definitely don't need remarkable QB play for 12 or more wins and SB contention. We see it all of the time. Eli x2, Flacco, SF and Kaep, Russell's first SB go-round before he broke out individually, the corpse of Peyton Manning, Nick Foles, etc.

QB is the most important position on the field. However, the public perception seems to be that you can't overcome anything less than spectacular play at the position. Which is just strange and we see it constantly with teams who boast great defense.

To be very clear, playoffs is a different beast. If we get there I have little doubt we can get over the top, but I find consistency over 16 games to be highly correlated to who is under center ESPECIALLY if you are in some sort of prediction mode. Can we win more than 12? Sure. But I’d bet on the Patriots doing it before us even if the schedule was the same. QB effect.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late October with our putrid turf is still a different universe than the dome. It is still much different from their home element. They become very human outside of the dome and not just in cold weather.

The Rams offense uses a lot of misdirection as well. There's no offense that really scares me. Especially in our building.

Also, it's not that the NO matchup isn't tough. Of course, it is. It's that we're not going to lose both of those games unless we're a good deal worse than we believe ourselves to be. IMO. Rivers got beat up when he saw some of the league's better pass rushes last season. That team is also notoriously up/down in September and October. They don't scare me, in the least.

But hey... I'm the guy who thinks at Denver Week 2 is almost a sure-fire loss. So, maybe I'm nuts.

Rams use misdirection but Goff can’t read a defense or react anything like Brees can. That’s night and day.

No offense scares me either but I’ll take a slower moving offense with longer drops like Detroit over something like NO any day.

This Bears defense is good enough to best any offense in the game right now. There’s no doubt about that.

I’m 100% sure my predictions are sure to be wrong.