• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Chicago Bears Schedule

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1652406023974.png

vs SF - L
at GB - L
vs HOU - W
at NYG - W
at MIN - L
vs WSH - W
at NE - L
at DAL - L
vs MIA - W
vs DET - W
at ATL - W
at NYJ - W
vs GB - L
vs PHI - L
vs BUF - L
at DET - W
vs MIN - W

Schedule is damn generous. If we can stay healthy and improve as the season progresses. Maybe we can just take care of the winnable games? That alone gets you 9 wins and perhaps the final playoff spot.

One can dream? lol

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the colorful schedule you produced. It is about as light as we could have hoped for from an opponent strength perspective. Think you're being a bit generous with the wins predictions, altho anything is possible. I'm glad we play no games out of the country and it's interesting that in weeks 6 & 7 we go from Thursday night to Monday night, that's a lot of time off. Don't see that too often. And another crazy thing is it's not until week 14 that we finally get our bye. Dayum!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants will be much improved with our #7 pick.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the colorful schedule you produced. It is about as light as we could have hoped for from an opponent strength perspective. Think you're being a bit generous with the wins predictions, altho anything is possible. I'm glad we play no games out of the country and it's interesting that in weeks 6 & 7 we go from Thursday night to Monday night, that's a lot of time off. Don't see that too often. And another crazy thing is it's not until week 14 that we finally get our bye. Dayum!
Not predicting 9 wins. Just pointing out that there is a path to 9 wins if you just beat the teams that aren't expected to be overly great either.

Only real shitty part is that they front loaded us with San Fran and at Green Bay. Almost a lock for 0-2.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not predicting 9 wins. Just pointing out that there is a path to 9 wins if you just beat the teams that aren't expected to be overly great either.

Only real shitty part is that they front loaded us with San Fran and at Green Bay. Almost a lock for 0-2.
Yeah, I know you were more speculating than flat out predicting. Hey look, I'd love nothing more than for that to end up being true. But I think we both agree that while our boyz will fight hard this season, they'll likely end up on the negative side of the won-loss equation. And I also say fuck it, yeah we might not be playoff material yet, but I'm still gonna watch each game that I can and always going into each one thinking we can pull it off. Ok, maybe not so on the prime night game against the fucking Packers, but who knows.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively speaking, we play against some defenses that give up considerable yardage and points, create fewer turnovers and sacks.

Can our offense improve enough to capitalize on these opponents? I hope so but I'm not banking on it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know we're screwed when the hopeful path to 9 wins in a 17 game season is "tallest midget."

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know we're screwed when the hopeful path to 9 wins in a 17 game season is "tallest midget."
It's certainly a long shot for us to be in the mix for the playoffs come the final couple of weeks. That being said, my favorite saying towards the NFL is "You're never as good as you think you are. But you're never as bad either."

NFL is weird with turnarounds. They often happen very quickly with just a QB piece falling into place. If Fields has a breakout caliber season and Flus's D shows up ready to be competitive? We might not be so bad. A couple of the Bears best seasons of my lifetime came during seasons when people thought they would finish dead last.

Would I bet on it? Hell no. However, there is hope and youth at the most important position in sports with this team. If that position pans out - you always have a shot to be a winning team. Pair it with a D coming into form as the season comes on? Who the hell knows? Maybe they can be this year's surprise playoff team.

Now, would I put money on us winning 7 or more games? No... nope, nope, and no again.

My biggest problem with this 2022 team (not the future as a whole, just this current roster)? Uh... What is it, exactly, that we are good at? lol

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly a long shot for us to be in the mix for the playoffs come the final couple of weeks. That being said, my favorite saying towards the NFL is "You're never as good as you think you are. But you're never as bad either."

NFL is weird with turnarounds. They often happen very quickly with just a QB piece falling into place. If Fields has a breakout caliber season and Flus's D shows up ready to be competitive? We might not be so bad. A couple of the Bears best seasons of my lifetime came during seasons when people thought they would finish dead last.

Would I bet on it? Hell no. However, there is hope and youth at the most important position in sports with this team. If that position pans out - you always have a shot to be a winning team. Pair it with a D coming into form as the season comes on? Who the hell knows? Maybe they can be this year's surprise playoff team.

Now, would I put money on us winning 7 or more games? No... nope, nope, and no again.

My biggest problem with this 2022 team (not the future as a whole, just this current roster)? Uh... What is it, exactly, that we are good at? lol

We're gonna stink.

Still bought tickets to see the sh*t show.

See you guys in Atlanta.

Still true that they have uber cheap concessions there?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're gonna stink.

Still bought tickets to see the sh*t show.

See you guys in Atlanta.

Still true that they have uber cheap concessions there?
Last I heard. Yup.

And that's what I said in 01, 05, and 2010. We shall see.