• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic / Random BS Thread

Dry Heat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Meh, I don't keep up with the NBA anymore
LOL I don't think anyone can replace Jahii's crazy ass

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, guys, seriously, you should watch all the way through that flyjet video until the end where it shows other related videos. One of them is about them in Brazil and these three Brazilian models use them. I'm telling you, seriously, watch it!!!!!:fap:

You mean this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ncguBHXvt4]Brazilian Women Trying The Flyjet! [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

More like a bun flick

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lawd-baby-gif1.gif

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox is much better than Direct TV! You don't even get fox sports 1 unless you buy their premium package. Stick with cox if it is not too expensive. I have cox right now and it is worth the arm and a leg I pay.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox is much better than Direct TV! You don't even get fox sports 1 unless you buy their premium package. Stick with cox if it is not too expensive. I have cox right now and it is worth the arm and a leg I pay.

FS1 and FS2 are included in the package I am getting. I already checked that. Only thing that is not included in what I watch is Pac12 network. But I can get that via another source.

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to change from Cox cable to Direct TV for TV only...

We have DishNetwork and are 100% Happy with their services.

For us Fox sports for the Dback games are free.

We have negotiated our price down to $58. a month for 2 rooms.

Might be worth you giving them a call and see what they can work out for you.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Cox & have had them 10+ years. I am pretty satisfied with them. The only issue I have is with the whole change over of fox channels. Primarily the FXX not being at the time in the current packages I had. It was stuck in some sports package I wasn't going to buy because it used to be a sports channel. Plus I love their on demand service where I don't have actually remember record shows to be able to watch them at a later date. But I am not the primary viewer. I stream 75% of what I watch.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FS1 and FS2 are included in the package I am getting. I already checked that. Only thing that is not included in what I watch is Pac12 network. But I can get that via another source.

What is the price they quoted? I would say it is a great deal if it gets all the channels you want and it saves you money!

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch TV much... mainly sports and I DVR any other program I am going to watch... don't like HATE commercials.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it looks like a 4 room (3 wireless) with the Entertainment package, no premiums for around $75 a month. I currently have 4 DVRs with COX also with no premium channels and it is over $200 a month. So $125 less a month.

I have seen this setup in action so I know what it looks like and how it works. The only thing that was holding me back was if I could setup my Slingbox as I use that a lot. Turns out I can use it with the wireless mini-genie (what a name) in my home office where I don't plan on having a TV anyway.

The Cox on demand stuff is cool, but nobody in the house was using it and I rarely used it so paying extra for it (part of the package we had) didn't make sense. I did call Cox to see if I could get the bill down and they offered a 20% discount for 6 months, but clearly that is not the same as $150 less a month.

If it weren't for others in the house, I would most likely just dump the TV service altogether, but...

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I have 30 meg internet, 2 DVRs with just the digital HD package & phone service(I really don't know why) for $155 a month. As I said earlier, I stream most of the content I watch, but the others in the house watch cable. The women would kill me if I got rid of cable.

So I choose to stay alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch TV much... mainly sports and I DVR any other program I am going to watch... don't like HATE commercials.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it looks like a 4 room (3 wireless) with the Entertainment package, no premiums for around $75 a month. I currently have 4 DVRs with COX also with no premium channels and it is over $200 a month. So $125 less a month.

I have seen this setup in action so I know what it looks like and how it works. The only thing that was holding me back was if I could setup my Slingbox as I use that a lot. Turns out I can use it with the wireless mini-genie (what a name) in my home office where I don't plan on having a TV anyway.

The Cox on demand stuff is cool, but nobody in the house was using it and I rarely used it so paying extra for it (part of the package we had) didn't make sense. I did call Cox to see if I could get the bill down and they offered a 20% discount for 6 months, but clearly that is not the same as $150 less a month.

If it weren't for others in the house, I would most likely just dump the TV service altogether, but...

Sounds like a pretty good deal! I have three boxes and no premium channels and still pay about $180! I have a jail broken Apple TV and can get any movie or tv show for free. Only problem, at least until they jailbreak the third Apple TV, I can't watch true HDTV on my super nice television. I would scrap tv as well if it was for the wife and kids! Those people are such a drain!

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have cable. We watch all our shows on PrimeWire | 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added and I stream all my sports for free on another couple of sites. Then we have Netflix for the kids.

Yep. I use a mix of those streaming sites along with others. There are just too many options out the. Unfortunately, people can be stubborn & the women out number me in the house. I blame reality tv. It's like an addiction for them.

But I must admit, watching sports live in HD is far better than streaming it.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo: Hey everyone! Hope everything's good with you people, I haven't had any time for the awesomeness that you people are and I miss it! :)

Yeah I said it, I miss you guys.

Except sting, fuck sting.

jk I miss him too.

Kinda.